• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Down fall of the faceless (Interest check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Many years ago when the world still had color and everything was happy. There use to be a man who made walking talking puppets and dolls they all had there own personality. They called this Man The puppet Master, he was a very well known man who was nice as well as fair. He had a puppet that was his very first creation. She was part of him, literally He had put part of his soul into this one little puppet.

One day the shop to the puppets was closed The puppet master sat in his chair. He had thrown the puppet he was working on and cursed. The female puppet he made had known something was wrong. She had sensed a darkness rising in him. The puppet master finally locked himself away from the world. He made many new puppets that finally became his army to take over the world.

The world now however was dark and Grey. No color left in the world it seemed the town had been turned into rubble and ash. It was on the hill below the dark castle above. Where The Puppet Master ruled. His puppets,called the faceless ruled the world. They have killed many puppets and humans a like. They were filled with darkness and Evil. For you see the Puppet Master had come to hate the world. For all its electronics and gadgets. Everyone had forgotten his magical puppets. No kid wanted a stupid talking puppet when the could have a video game. No he had become sick of it and now no one could forget his puppets. There was always a curfew in place at 9 you were to be inside your house and not leave till 7 the next morning. If you were caught you were hauled away to the castle to never be seen again. Some say you were turned into a faceless others said you were killed. No one knew for sure.

Year 2345, December 23

The day was cold and the ash floated down on to the streets like snow. The air smelled foul and Christmas was just around the corner. There were a group of humans who had been getting closer to finding out how to defeat the Puppet Master and his army of Faceless. These humans did not remember. That the puppet master use to be a once amazing puppeteer. When they search his shop,they find left behind puppets and dolls. They wish to help and bring back there beloved puppet master and right the world again.

What the world looks like:

Then:
749b68bcd2667c02d8b739d4006964dc.jpg

Now:
cb7f9a6e6bc4effdaabbf9dd45afc236.jpg

Store

Then:
abebe81fff4e76d8b0fe4b25b8401ee6.jpg

Now:
b5cefbf06e6241c8d023b5d9d6980060.jpg

The faceless:
b46a126d3d7c20c310c4c1b9c9325062.jpg
Rules

MUST BE ACTIVE

Forum rules apply

No God Modding

No mary sues or gary stus

No one liners (2+ pargraph )

Original characters only

Third person only

No romance

Cursing yes

drama yes

No anime characters realistic

Cursing is allowed

Remember I am GM please don't argue with me. May have a co GM will see

No OP

Proper grammar and spelling. I know we all fuck up at times, but I do want you try

Don't kill or control others characters

Have fun

Puppets

-Gilmore main puppet

-

-

Humans

- brother

- sister

-Male

-female

Puppet Master: pm me

To reserve put Faceless in your post. so I know you have read the rp and rules.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back