• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Doux Deluxe Cafe: A Sweet RP [Interest Check] (Feel free to suggest changes)

Bread King

King of Bread

The Cafe is now open! Here is the address: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/doux-deluxe-cafe-a-sweet-rp.104027/

Hello all who wander the recruit section,

I didn't see any open Cafe RPs at the moment so I decided I would make one. Of course I don't want to make a roleplay that no one is going to join, so I wanted to make sure I have at least 10 people interested before I posted it.

Anyways, allow me to give the shortened overview:

This RP will feature all sorts of characters, including regulars, both customers and employees, and special customers and special workers! This Cafe is not an ordinary Maid/Butler Cafe; You see, while many customers come for the food and the beautiful ladies and handsome men and growing boys, they also come seeking assistance with tasks as easy as finding a runaway cat to as hard as taking control of a last minute play for the entire town, or supplying bodyguard for a famous singer. All of these jobs, of course, are beneficial with a nice reward in the end, but our employees at Doux Deluxe are much more incredible than ordinary cafe employees.

Feel free to ask questions or make suggestions, or just simply comment if you're slightly interested in joining a roleplay like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in.

Oh, I have a suggestion: How about, instead of being a Maid cafe we play something a bit more classy? Play an elegant French cafe along the Seine, or some other such romantic cafe-filled location. I'm a tad sick of playing games set in Japan, and to be honest maid cafes always make me feel a tad uncomfortable, mixing in a portion of desperate pandering and sexual deviance into what could otherwise be a much more respectable setting.

As an added benefit, a more upscale establishment would certainly have a broader breadth of visitors, which in turn would give more plot freedom to the RPers and the GM.

I think I'm gonna start working on it now. @Pentagon , I will definitely take your advive on the french/non-maid cafe idea, so thank you! And @Nico I will save a spot as our baker for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back