• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Douluo Dalu, Combat Continent, Soul Land...

Nokomysia

Destiny Master
Anyone Interested in a Fantasy/Martial Art rp in the world of Douluo Dalu from Tang Jia San Shao? I have a good plot in mind, in fact two if you don't like the first one, and open to more suggestion. It would be a 7 people rp, Shrek Seven Devils rp in fact.

As for the Spirits, exept if you can convince me you won't abuse it, no Dual Spirits or Dual Elements. I do accept Seraphim if you can convince me you know the world and can live up to it, I also accept special "deviations", blood masters if you tell me your concept in private...

I will also have a character in it, so that makes one Control System taken.

The "roles" are:

Control [shi, Huì]

Support (Auxiliary/Food)

Power Attack

Agility

Defense

Close Combat

I accept a maximum of 2 per "role", but also need to account that I won't take more then 5 Direct fighter (Power, Agility, Defense and close combat), more then 3 Control/Support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back