• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

= Doubt's Partner Search =

Doubt

clueless goddess

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

coded by: orphic

Okay hey there, my name is Kennedy/Doubt and I'm honestly so freaking bored since I'm on school holidays. I'm fifteen years old and live in Australia. I prefer third person and I've been roleplaying for nearly two years now so I do have some experience.

I'm only looking for mxf pairings for now since I'm in quite a lot of FxF pairings and I will absolute not do MxM as I don't feel comfortable writing it plus I barely have any experience with it. I love to fangirl over our ships and I have a tendency to add song references in my posts such from Panic! At the Disco, Fall out Boy and Twenty One Pilots since I am trash. 

tumblr_obczvnvobC1thjurao1_400.jpg

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- To fangirl over our pairings and just cry over their cuteness

- I need romance since I have no love life

- To be okay with me playing the femeale role (or we can maybe double)

- To join me in ooc chatter and help me plot as well. I can't do it all myself!
- Use a realistic face claim and write about 1-2 lenghty paragraphs as well as use third person!

Doubt's 1x1 Partner Search

Good Grief

drama - romance (prefer Muse B)

Muse A has been an aspiring musician for years. They have finally hit it big; their music quickly climbing the charts, labels scrambling to sign them, screaming fans waiting outside venues. Muse A meets Muse B at an industry event, and the two hit it off immediately. Muse A invites Muse B out after the event, and they end up going home together afterwards. As they continue to bump into one another at industry events over the next few weeks, the pair decides to act on their chemistry and try dating. It isn't long before they start to fall for each other, but Muse A's rising fame sweeps them up, leaving Muse B behind while Muse A travels the world. Muse B does their best to deal with the distance and the insecurities that come along with dating a musician but, they finally reach their limit when a photo surfaces of Muse A kissing a fan after a show. Muse A expresses regret about the incident, but can't promise that they'll be 100% faithful while on tour. After a difficult talk, the two agree that they shouldn't be together right now, and they'll just have to see what happens when the tour is over. But when it's time for Muse A to write their sophomore album, nothing is more inspiring than their relationship with Muse B. Their first single is released and it's a break-up song that's all about missing Muse B.

Cuffing Session

drama - romance - crime (prefer Muse A)

Muse A is a police officer who doesn’t exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds themself romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it’s easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B’s illicit activities (especially when Muse B’s boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B’s crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home. This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it’s so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they’re certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover’s enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest,  expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B’s relative/boss, someone whom they’ve sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A’s family if there’s even a suspicion of betrayal.  

Young & Beautiful

drama - romanace - angst

Muse A and Muse B are young and in love. After meeting one summer at the beach, the couple hasn't been apart for more than 2 days at a time. Though they are young and their futures are still uncertain, they are sure that they intend to spend the rest of their lives together. Excited that they've found their soul-mate and eager to show the world, they decided to get married. Unfortunately, Muse A and Muse B's parents both strongly disapprove, stating that it won't last and they'll regret the rushed nuptials afterwards. Discouraged, but not totally defeated, the young couple plan to elope. They'll get married in secret and run away together, starting a life on their own, without their parents' help. Muse A and Muse scrape together what money they can and run off in the middle of the night, leaving on a goodbye note behind for their parents. They get married in a quaint roadside chapel and find a cheap hotel to live in. They plan to find work and take care of each other from now on, however, it's not long before they discover or fun that it's not easy or fun living independently as they dreamed it would be. Before they know it, they're short on rent Work leaves the newlyweds with little time for each other, and when they're together they begin to fight over their finances.[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]

Wow.....your format had me so intrigued I kept playing with the multiple scrolls for almost five minutes straight. 

Wow.....your format had me so intrigued I kept playing with the multiple scrolls for almost five minutes straight. 

[SIZE= 10px]haha thank you, my friend coded it her since she's the talented one [/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back