• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double OC x CC - Elite, Arcane, Baldur's Gate 3, Chainsaw Man, Cyberpunk and FNAF

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo, I'm the unluckiest member on the Internet. I'm looking for long term partners to roleplay double OC x CC. I prefer fandom roleplays over original ones because I love to see how our OCs would interact or even change existing worlds for better or worse. So let's explore the possibilities together! But before I list out the fandoms I'm into at the moment, let me start with a little about myself;

I am a 22F, pronouns are she/her/they/them/it and go off central daytime hours. I work part time but because of understaffed, it's moreso full time, so I try to communicate with my partner when I am free. I probably won't respond to the rp daily, but expect me to respond to you in ooc chat everyday and keep you informed on what's happening in my life. I've been roleplaying for more than ten years now and I usually write responses that are semi lit (400 words) to novella (1000 words).

Now onto preferences for myself when it comes to partners! I'm looking for the following;
- Someone who is 20+ (No offense to 18 and 19 year olds, I just have better experiences with those who are older.)
- Please be pretty active. I’m not saying you should be active 24/7, but active enough to give a reply in OOC Chat at least daily unless you inform me why you can’t. If it takes you too long to reply and you don’t give me a heads up, I will leave the rp.
- I’m looking for someone who can write semi lit to lit. I can write novella, but I highly suggest against it because it could lead to burnout.
- Someone who is OKAY with doubling! I get many don’t like doubling, but you cannot have your cake and eat it too. Everyone should be given equal amounts of attention and satisfaction.
- Be cool with LGBT+. I am a demisexual lesbian and all my characters are part of the alphabet mafia. So please be comfortable roleplaying FxF and/or MxM.
- Be open to OOC Chat. Sometimes we just don’t have the time to reply to roleplays every day and that’s okay, that’s what OOC Chats are for! I love them because I love sharing headcanons, memes, music and learning more about my partners. So please be comfortable with that.
- Respect my limits and I’ll respect yours. I do have limits outside of intimate moments I’d love to keep on my end (cheating, physical and verbal abuse, etc.). This doesn’t mean you can’t do them, but for my side, I’d like to avoid that.

Are we good? Good! Now let’s get to the fandoms;

Elite: Looking for a - Rebeka, Lu, Carla or Cayetana
Can play as - Anyone!
Season 2 Smile GIF by NETFLIX

I’ve just recently been rewatching Elite and would love to roleplay it with someone if possible. I don’t have a form for any OCs yet, but can work on some if need be. If you are interested in a rp with the students of Las Encinas, then please do not be afraid to ask me to roleplay!

Arcane: Looking for a - Vi, Jinx or Caitlyn
Can play as - Anyone!
Dance Jinx GIF by League of Legends

I will never not want to roleplay Arcane. I have three OCs for each main female character and even a new OC I’d like to test out. I am open to playing as anyone you’d like and for this roleplay I would love it if we start from either Act One or Act Two. If you want to start from Act One, I will kiss you on the cheek, but if not, I very much understand. Either way, let’s roleplay some Arcane!

Baldur’s Gate 3: Looking for a - Karlach or Shadowheart
Can play as - Anyone! (Though I will say now, you’re gonna have to convince me to play as Astarion)
Baldurs Gate GIF by Larian Studios

I’m looking for a canon divergent roleplay of Baldur’s Gate, but you do not need to know the whole story. Trust me, I know every major beat, but I just started Act Two, so do not worry about having everything down/done. I’d like to play against Karlach or Shadowheart (If you can play a semi soft Shadowheart, you’d have my heart) with my half elf half tiefling OC. By the way, I don’t play DnD and have only seen movies/shows dealing with Critical Role so bear with me when it comes to some info.

The Legend of Vox Machina: Looking for - Vex, Keyleth or Pike
Can play as - Anyone
200.gif

I love Vox Machina and would love to find a roleplay partner for it. So if you're down to rp a canon divergent story following looses the events of the Amazon Prime show, feel free to hit me up!

Chainsaw Man: Looking for a - Makima, Reze, Himeno or Asa
Can play as - Anyone!
Chainsaw Man GIF by Swaps4

Not a big interest for me, but I’d be down for a Chainsaw Man roleplay that is canon divergent. For a roleplay of Chainsaw Man, I need a partner that is not afraid to change up moments in the original story of Part One, especially when it comes to characters like Himeno, Aki, Reze and Makima. I have a bunch of OCs you can choose from, all detailed, so if you’re down for a Chainsaw Man roleplay, just hit me up. But just knowing how I feel in the moment will determine if I want to roleplay it or not.

Cyberpunk & Cyberpunk Edgerunners: Looking for a - Rebecca, Judy, Claire or Panam
Can Play as - Anyone!
David Martinez Love GIF by Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

So when it comes to Cyberpunk it’s just like Chainsaw Man and depends on how I feel at the moment if I want to rp or not. I would be interested in connecting both continuities if possible to make an overarching alternative story for the edgerunners in the anime. But if you just want to follow the main story, I can only do that for the main game. If we rp the show/anime, I would love to roleplay a story that leads into the main story of the Cyberpunk game and even its DLC Phantom Liberty.

Five Nights at Freddy’s (VERY HESITANT): Looking for a - Freddy (Rockstar)
Can Play as - Anyone
Fnaf GIF by Five Nights At Freddy’s

I’m hesitant to add this because those in the past I’ve tried to roleplay FNAF with were… Interesting. Anyways, we can do whatever you’d like for your side, but for my side of the rp, I’d like to do an alternate version of FNAF Security Breach that would fall into the original/fanfic-ish side or roleplaying. I won’t have an OC, but instead will play as my version of Veronica. If this is not your speed, I can also rp any other game, excluding FNAF 4, but as an alternative version.

Aaaand that’s about it! If you’re interested and read everything carefully, than please feel free to leave a comment, PM me or add me on Discord. Until then, stay safe, stay hydrated and have a good day!
Club Dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back