• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double OC X CC: Arcane - League of Legends

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo, I'm the unluckiest member on the Internet. I'm looking for long term partners to roleplay double OC x CC. I prefer fandom roleplays over original ones because I love to see how our OCs would interact or even change existing worlds for better or worse. So let's explore the possibilities together! But before I list out the fandoms I'm into at the moment, let me start with a little about myself;

I am a 22F, pronouns are she/her/they/them/it and go off central daytime hours. I work part time but because of understaffed, it's moreso full time, so I try to communicate with my partner when I am free. I probably won't respond to the rp daily, but expect me to respond to you in ooc chat everyday and keep you informed on what's happening in my life. I've been roleplaying for more than ten years now and I usually write responses that are semi lit (400 words) to novella (1000 words).

Now onto preferences for myself when it comes to partners! I'm looking for the following;

- Someone who is 20+ (No offense to 18 and 19 year olds, I just have better experiences with those who are older.)

- Please be pretty active. I’m not saying you should be active 24/7, but active enough to give a reply in OOC Chat at least daily unless you inform me why you can’t. I run on a two day grace period, so if you haven't talked to me after fourty two hours/two days, I will leave the roleplay. I don't mean to come off rude, I swear, but I know no one likes their time being wasted. So I won't waste yours and vice versa.

- I’m looking for someone who can write semi lit to lit. I can write novella, but I highly suggest against it because it could lead to burnout. So anywhere around 400 to 600 words would be nice. If you cannot reach that word count, just let me know.

- YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DOUBLE! I get many don’t like doubling, but you cannot have your cake and eat it too. Everyone should be given equal amounts of attention and satisfaction. I will play your love interest and any characters you'd wish for me to play and I hope for the same on your end.

- Be cool with LGBT+. I am a demisexual lesbian and all my characters are part of the alphabet mafia. Most of my OCs are women and are in love with women, so please be comfortable roleplaying FxF and/or MxM. Also I have one OC that's a transgender (MTF) so please be alright with roleplaying against her if it comes to me using that character.

- Be open to OOC Chat. Sometimes we just don’t have the time to reply to roleplays every day and that’s okay, that’s what OOC Chats are for! I love them because I love sharing headcanons, memes, music and learning more about my partners. So please be comfortable with that.

- Respect my limits and I’ll respect yours. I do have limits outside of intimate moments I’d love to keep on my end (cheating, physical and verbal abuse, etc.). This doesn’t mean you can’t do them, but for my side, I’d like to avoid that.

Are we good? Good! Now let’s get to the fandom I'm looking to roleplay:
Jinx Hello GIF by League of Legends

I'm looking to do a canon divergent of Arcane: League of Legends! When it comes to the series, I know it like the back of my hand as I have watched it countless times. As for League of Legends lore, I know much about Zaun, Piltover, Demacia, Noxus and Bilgewater along with their champions. I am still open to learning more about the lore for you characters and your side of the roleplay if need be! I want both of us to get the maximum enjoyment after all!

For myself, I'm looking to play against a Vi or Caitlyn. I have two OCs (Giselle and Usoa/Brothel Girl) I can use against either or. If you can't play as one of these ladies, I may be able to play against Jinx with another OC (Bell). In return, I can play as whoever you'd like me to!

Aaaand that’s about it! If you are interested in roleplaying, please HMU on Discord! Until then, stay safe, stay hydrated and have a good day!

Sponge Bob Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back