• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Double OC X CC: Arcane, Baldur's Gate and Spider-Verse

FireGire96

Unluckiest Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ayo, I'm the unluckiest member on the Internet. I'm looking for long term partners to roleplay double OC x CC. I prefer fandom roleplays over original ones because I love to see how our OCs would interact or even change existing worlds for better or worse. So let's explore the possibilities together! But before I list out the fandoms I'm into at the moment, let me start with a little about myself;

I am a 22F, pronouns are she/her/they/them/it and go off central daytime hours. I work part time but because of understaffed, it's moreso full time, so I try to communicate with my partner when I am free. I probably won't respond to the rp daily, but expect me to respond to you in ooc chat everyday and keep you informed on what's happening in my life. I've been roleplaying for more than ten years now and I usually write responses that are semi lit (400 words) to novella (1000 words).

Now onto preferences for myself when it comes to partners! I'm looking for the following;

- Someone who is 20+ (No offense to 18 and 19 year olds, I just have better experiences with those who are older.)

- Please be pretty active. I’m not saying you should be active 24/7, but active enough to give a reply in OOC Chat at least daily unless you inform me why you can’t. If it takes you too long to reply and you don’t give me a heads up, I will leave the rp.

- I’m looking for someone who can write semi lit to lit. I can write novella, but I highly suggest against it because it could lead to burnout.

- Someone who is OKAY with doubling! I get many don’t like doubling, but you cannot have your cake and eat it too. Everyone should be given equal amounts of attention and satisfaction.

- Be cool with LGBT+. I am a demisexual lesbian and all my characters are part of the alphabet mafia. So please be comfortable roleplaying FxF and/or MxM.

- Be open to OOC Chat. Sometimes we just don’t have the time to reply to roleplays every day and that’s okay, that’s what OOC Chats are for! I love them because I love sharing headcanons, memes, music and learning more about my partners. So please be comfortable with that.

- Respect my limits and I’ll respect yours. I do have limits outside of intimate moments I’d love to keep on my end (cheating, physical and verbal abuse, etc.). This doesn’t mean you can’t do them, but for my side, I’d like to avoid that.

Are we good? Good! Now let’s get to the fandoms;

Arcane: League of Legends
Looking for a - Vi, Jinx or Caitlyn
Can play as - Anyone!
Powder GIF by League of Legends

I will never not want to roleplay Arcane. I have three OCs for each main female character and even a new OC I’d like to test out. I am open to playing as anyone you’d like and for this roleplay I would love it if we start from either Act One or Act Two. If you want to start from Act One, I will kiss you on the cheek, but if not, I very much understand. Either way, let’s roleplay some Arcane!

Baldur’s Gate 3
Looking for a - Karlach or Shadowheart
Can play as - Anyone! (Though I will say now, you’re gonna have to convince me to play as Astarion)
Baldurs Gate GIF by Larian Studios

I’m looking for a canon divergent roleplay of Baldur’s Gate, but you do not need to know the whole story. Trust me, I know every major beat, but I just started Act Two, so do not worry about having everything down/done. I’d like to play against Karlach or Shadowheart (If you can play a semi soft Shadowheart, you’d have my heart) with my half elf half tiefling OC. By the way, I don’t play DnD and have only seen movies/shows dealing with Critical Role so bear with me when it comes to some info.

Spider-Verse
Looking for a - Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales or Lyla
Can play as - Anyone! (Though I will say now, you’re gonna have to convince me to play as Miguel)
Spider-Man Spiderverse Movie GIF by Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse

I have seen both Into the Spider-Verse and Across the Spider-Verse so I can rp based on any film! If you want, we can even roleplay an au or in between films if need be. For my side of things, I would love to have something a bit on the fluff side. It can still have angst and even be tragic, but I’m a sucker for cute stuff. As for yourself, I can double as anyone you would like. And I mean ANYONE. The possibilities are damn near endless. I am also open to anything when it comes to genres for your side. All is fair.

Aaaand that’s about it! If you’re interested and read everything carefully, than please feel free to leave a comment or PM me. Until then, stay safe, stay hydrated and have a good day!

Discord: unluckiestmember

Sponge Bob Lol GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
Ba-Bump!

Craving Baldur's Gate 3!

Discord: unluckiestmember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back