• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dotingdotty

;; - dotty / dot here! welcome to my intro + search thread, i'm pretty bad at introductions but i'll certainly try. you can call me dotty or dot, i'm a 24-year-old in between jobs right now so i have a decent bit of free time! i still have work sometimes and will hopefully be getting another job soon, but until then i thought i'd finally get back into rp. i used to rp on a few different platforms, but for a while my main was tumblr. unfortunately, i don't remember my name(s), but i do remember how fun it was! so i thought i'd jump back in. during that time i still roleplayed, though usually with friends, so i'm not completely rusty! random fun facts about me is i'm an artist, i'm currently trying to get my driver's license, and i'm a big horror movie fan! i think that's about it, so i'll move on to everything else. ^w^

;; - some quick writing things; i prefer paragraph writing vs most other forms like script, and i tend to fluctuate how much i write. it really depends on who i'm writing with, but the base i've found i tend to gravitate towards is 3-6 paragraphs. i'm not too sure about a maximum cap, though if we do novella style i will take longer to respond, but i'm not particularly looking to go below 2 paragraphs. i prefer private things like dms and off-site dms.

;; - rules? i guess? i don't know if i'd call them rules outside of the first one, but i can't think of a better way to word it so. ;w; firstly and most importantly, please be over 18!! this is nothing against young writers but i am 24, i am not comfortable writing with minors. other than that i'm pretty chill, i ask that you don't spam me (and by this i mean repeated messages in a short period, like 10 messages in 1 minute.. and even then if it's just how you type, i won't be mad), but feel free to poke me! i have memory issues, chances are i might forget something, so feel free to remind me! i'm fine with gritty and dark themes, i think they can be fun if handled right! also doubling is required, i know that might turn some people off! i'm a sucker for other people's chars and expanding on the world together with our chars, so it's just a given for me, sorry! ;w;

;; - i think that's about it, so here's the fun stuff! :3

can write - bolded
would like - italicized
can write or would like, either works! - both

;; - bnha ; oc/canon
- bakugou katsuki, shoto todoroki, izuku midoriya, shinsou hitoshi, hatsume mei, iida tenya, aizawa shota, yagi toshinori, monoma neito, kirishima eijiro, toga himiko, momo yaoyorozu, dabi, tomura shigaraki, mr. compress... probably more! feel free to ask <3

;; - love and deepspace
- xavier, zayne, caleb, rafayel

;; - genshin impact (catching up with the story)
- alhaitham, kaveh, scaramouche, tartaglia, beidou, ninnguang, kaeya, itto, lyney, lynette, tighnari, yae miko,
zhongli, ayato, gorou, rosaria

;; - twilight
- edward, jacob, carlisle, rosalie, emmett, paul, sam, charlie, jasper, aro, caius, marcus, billy... probably more here too! feel free to ask :3

;; - dream daddy
- robert, brian, craig, damien, mat, joseph, val, mary

;; - tears of themis (catching up to story)
- marius, artem, luke, vyn

;; - ouran highschool host club
- kyoya, tamaki, mori, hikaru, kaoru, kasanoda, mori, honey, haruhi

;; - au ideas, keywords, just some other stuff i'm interested in if you want to mix anything!
- isekai, historical, something to do with historical / magic schools? always down for that, vampire/werewolf, folklore, horror-esque? some plot ideas here sorta based around the vvitch, idol au? i think that could be cute and fun for some {tba}

;; - i'll add more as i get into things <3 if you want to roleplay or even just be friends feel free to message, i'm always open and i would love to hear from people! thanks for reading ;w;

Last edited:
I know it's literally the only one crossed out but if you ever feel like doing some Alhaitham x Kaveh I'd be interested! :hornswhistle:

If this is still open, I'm looking for someone to roleplay Twilight with^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back