• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Door to Salvation [Semi-original action roleplay]

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
Introduction

Fair warning; this roleplay is loosely based on several very different projects. It includes aspects of Magic: The Gathering lore, Sword Art Online, Tap Titans android game, etc. It is a concept I came up with while riding the bus, decided to make it a reality. So, I present to you...

Door to Salvation

You are nothing. You are but a mere tool to "them". You think you have power, but you don't. You think you have a chance, but it doesn't even come close. You are forced against your own will. Forced to fight. Forced to kill. The only condition here is to stay alive. If you manage to do that, you will emerge victorious. If you don't, you'll lose and perish. Vanish.

You have nothing but your name, your comrades, your weapons and your power. You have no family. You have no memory. Not before the first blink of your eyes in this hell hole. Your task here is to fight the gigantic, ferocious beasts and monsters "they" call Demigods. They are not invincible, however, no one has ever killed more than five. You are "their" next subjects. Next testing goats.

You are given an opportunity to shape yourself however you wish before you enter this plain. You choose your looks, your body, your spells and weapons. But that won't help. "They" doubt you'll survive even the first Demigod.

Prove "them" wrong.

------

In this roleplay a team of characters will fight big ass monsters floor to floor, trying to survive until the end. At the end of each Demigod one of the characters at random will receive a reward; a new spell in addition to the past ones (You get one at first). You can create your own spells, though not too overpowered.

More information will be released once the RP gets enough attention.

I need three to four people in this, since I will be controlling both the demigods and my own character. Waiting for your replies!

P.S. If this gets enough attention, might open two instances of this rp for different groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back