• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She nodded and lay next to him carefully holding onto him and burying her face into his shoulder. “I love you... so much.” She whispered kissing his shoulder. “I want you to make it through so bad but I know better. I know how bad this is.” She whispered.

Chirs holds her close and rubs her back softly. "I love you too." He murmurs softly and watches her. "I can't promise you I'm gonna be fine this time."

“I know. I know honey.” She whispered holding onto him tightly and buried her face against his shoulder again. “While you boys were sleeping they came and spoke to me.... they managed to slow it down spreading through your chest but it’s everywhere honey.” She whispered and wiped her eyes

Chris holds her close and grips her tightly. He rubs her back and lets her cry. He didn't want to leave her. She had just lost a daughter and now him. He didn;t want to put her through that.

She sat up a little after she finally calmed down and kissed him softly. “I’m sorry... you’re the one who’s sick and there’s me bawling like a toddler.” She mumbled clearing her throat and wiped her eyes.

She managed a smile at him and kissed his cheek tiredly. “You hungry? You gotta keep your strength up so even if you’re not I’m gonna go get you something.. what do you fancy?” She murmured taking in every detail of his face.

Ronnie came back shortly after and passed chris his food, helping him to sit up, keeping him propped with pillows then sat near him with a soda, resting her head on his legs.

“I love you too handsome.” She whispered. He seemed to stay steady and Okay for the first couple weeks but now he had started to turn. He was much weaker and he was hardly eating and she knew it wouldn’t be long now. She walked into the room with his favorite blanket from Home and sat by him seeing he hadn’t touched his lunch so she sat down to help him out with it realising it was his arms that were too weak so she picked up the fork and fed him. “How you feeling today babe?” She murmured pecking his cheek. She frowned seeing how much weight he had dropped and just watched him some.

Chris watches her and lets her feed him. "I guess as good as I can feel." He murmurs and watches her. "Can you bring Issac by soon?" He asks softly. He didn't want to upset him, but he wanted to see him before it was too late.

She nodddd some and sighed quietly. “Your mom is gonna bring him by later on Okay? But I think... I think that’s the last he should come by honey... he’s getting really freaked out by it all.” She murmured taking a napkin and wiping his chin for him then set it all down seeing he wasn’t gonna eat anymore and took the tray out of there before sitting with him again and hugging him close.

Chris frowns at that and shakes his head. "But I...I don't want to have the one last time. I wanna keep seeing him until I can't anymore. Ronnie don't do this. Don't take him away from me like that."

She frowned and shook her head. “I’m not trying to take him away from you sweetheart... but I’m thinking about him.... I don’t want his last memories of his dad to be you worse than this... it’s not very fair on him.” She mumbled and kissed his cheek

Chris frowns and shakes his head. "And I don't want to not see him for the few days I have left." He mutters and turns over. He settles back down and closes his eyes.

Ronnie got up and went outside sitting on the steps out front of the hospital and buried her face in her hands starting to sob. It wasn’t fair on Isaac to see his dad like that and it wasn’t fair to chris that he probably wouldn’t live much longer and it wasn’t fair that she had lost their daughter and now him as well but it was worse that there was nothing she could do now to stop it all.

Chris feels her get up and sighs softly. He tosses and turns, finally giving up on the rest and just lays there, letting himself cry for the first time since he got put in here.

Ronnie walked in half an hour later and sat down in the bed with him again seeing the tv was back on and she just slipped her arms around him. “I’m not wasting my time with you arguing. Not at this point.” She mumbled kissing his cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back