• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Tell Me I Didn't Try

She frowned gently smoothing his hair back. “Thumbs up or down how you feeling?” She asked him quietly and rubbed his hand She was holding. “They got a lot out... not enough for remission but enough that you’re safe for now.” She murmured

Chris holds a thumb down and listens to her. He wanted to tell her he was sorry for lying, sorry for making it seem like it wasn't a big deal when it was, but he couldn't talk. He didn't even have the energy to.

She frowned and kissed his cheek. “Rest honey.” She murmured and helped him get comfortable. “I love you.” She whispered seeing he was starting to nod off.

Ronnie frowned crying quietly once he was asleep staying by his bed until she had to go pick up Isaac and brought him back to the hospital to see his dad.

“Careful mijo. Daddy’s not very well.” She told him sitting down by the bed and seeing he looked a little better at least. But not by much and she got up to go speak to his nurse to ask how he was doing.

issac cuddles into him and lays his head on his chest.

The nurse smiles at her politely and looks at the chart. "He seems to be doing better. There's still a long way to go and it's gonna be touch a go for a while.

She just nodded and thanked her going back to his room seeing he was waking up gently moving Isaac to the side again so he was safely tucked up by his dad but still not hurting him. “Hey handsome. You up for talking yet?” She asked him quietly reaching over and caressing his cheek.

“It will baby. They had to open you up pretty big to get at things.” She murmured. “They put your chemo port back in as well, they’re gonna start treatment tomorrow.” She told him quietly and got up getting him something to drink.

“Baby why would you think I would leave?” She asked him frowning and held his hand tightly. “But I walked into the house with you passed out and barely breathing. It was almost Isaac that found you like that” she murmured.

Chris frowns. "I know you wanted to before. I know you got stressed out and I figured this might push you over the edge." He murmurs and looks down.

She shook her head and gently cupped his face. “I’m not going anywhere.” She promised him kissing his cheek. “I need you though. So does Isaac. We need you to get better for us.” She murmured and kissed his cheek.

She nodded and kissed his head again leaving him to it after that and let him get some rest while she curled up in the chair reading through some stuff on her phone.

Ronnie stayed curled up in the chair all through the night watching him some and worrying about him just gently stroking his knuckles. Once Isaac was awake she let him climb up in her lap and cuddled her little boy close. “Mijo.... do you understand that daddy is very very sick?” She asked him quietly kissing his head.

She frowned and helped him sit up straight. “I don’t know baby. I don’t want him to and he’s going to be strong as he can for us but daddy has been sick like this before. You were too young to remember but this is a little worse Okay? You gotta just give him lots and lots of cuddles and tell him you love him.” She murmured rocking her little boy gently until he fell asleep and she watched chris wake up again. “Let’s get married... right here. Tomorrow.” She murmured and watched him

Chris looks at her and nods. "I like that idea." He wanted her to have the benefits and such if he did pass away and he wanted to be married to her before he did. He wasn't so sure he was going to make it through this one.

She nodded and reached for his hand. “How you feeling?” She asked him quietly squeezing his hand gently worried sick at the moment and got up to put Isaac in the spare bed in the room tucking him in gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back