• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Don't Starve Multiverse - Character Submission and Tracking (OPEN)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
RULES FOR SUBMITTING NEW CHARACTERS:

1. You may control up to two ALIVE characters at a time and one GHOST character

2. Your character may NOT be a ghost from the moment they are submitted - they must die through the course of the RP

3. When a character dies, you may continue controlling them as a ghost OR you may have them die completely - such a decision will be made in PMs with the GM (me) and shown through RP by the player (you)

EX:
Ghost Character:
"Why are you all crying?" A said, their voice taking on a disturbingly unearthly tone. "I'm here!" They looked down at their dead body. "Well... Sort of."

Dead Character:
B found themself unable to breathe. Soon, their world was encompassed in darkness.

4. Dead characters may also be resurrected back to life via either a Touch Stone, a Life Amulet, or a Meat Effigy

5. Your character can only be resurrected ONCE. After that, the next time they die, they will either become a ghost or die completely

6. If your character is killed as a ghost (either by another player or by one of the monsters/mobs who will be unfriendly towards ghosts) they will be unable to be either resurrected or turned into another ghost - they will die completely

7. Once one of your characters dies, you will be allowed to submit a new character if you wish (just try not to submit any characters that have already been in the RP - I'll keep track of them here)

8. In regards to Stats, please keep them within sensible ranges and as true to the canon characters as you can. I will be googling any characters I don't know of myself, so do not try and get past me with a character who has max stats on everything if that's not COMPLETELY TRUE to the character (and if it is, I think that the character would be considered OP anyway)

9. Speaking of OP characters, I must ask that you either lower their stats or give them some other weakness to make them less OP (which can be noted in the Perks/Quirks section)

CURRENTLY ALIVE CHARACTERS:

Wilson (me)
Akechi (me)
Webber ( Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio )
Mimikins ( Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio )
Willow ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Wendy ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Waki ( Karcen Karcen )
Charlie ( Karcen Karcen )
Grievous ( HoobaDooba HoobaDooba )
Boba ( HoobaDooba HoobaDooba )

CURRENT GHOST CHARACTERS:

PAST CHARACTERS (DEAD):

~

CHARACTER FORM:

Legal Name:

Nickname/Preferred Name:

Age (in Earth Years):

Gender/Pronouns:

Original Fandom:

Bio:

Personality:

Appearance: (image is best, if you don't have one just be as detailed as possible)

Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Health (100 - 300):
- Sanity (100 - 300):
- Strength/Attack (1-5):
- Agility/Speed (1-5):
- Defense (1-5):

Perks/Quirks (up to 3):

Likes/Dislikes:

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX):

Extra Info:

Last edited:
Legal Name: Wilson Percival Higgsbury

Nickname/Preferred Name: N/A

Age (in Earth Years): Early 30s (no exact age given in canon works)

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Original Fandom: Don't Starve

Bio: Wilson used to live in a rickety wooden house in the mountains, where he would perform experiments in his attic. After a chemical mixture he was working on exploded in his face, Wilson resigned to a nearby chair in a morose state, upset at his failure. A mysterious voice from his radio wrenched him from his moping. The voice offered Wilson "secret knowledge" if he was "ready for it" and Wilson heartily agreed. The radio created a vortex of energy around Wilson, giving him the forbidden knowledge. With this newfound knowledge, Wilson began building a mysterious machine. When the machine was finished, the radio told him to throw the switch. Wilson was hesitant at first, but relented when the radio egged him on. Upon activating the machine it revealed itself to be a portal, causing shadowy hands to appear from the floor, pulling Wilson into The Constant.

Personality: It has been said that Wilson's desire for knowledge is his downfall - and as shown in his biography, thus far that statement has proven to be true. Although he views himself as some sort of "scientist", he is admittedly not a very good one. All he knows how to do is get himself into trouble with his interest in science and learning. He will do anything to learn new things - even if he causes himself or others harm while doing so.

Appearance: 1588868588912.png(normal) 1588868921894.png(bearded)

Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Health (100 - 300): 150
- Sanity (100 - 300): 200
- Strength/Attack (1-5): 3
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 3
- Defense (1-5): 3

Perks/Quirks (up to 3): Can grow a beard which will warm him in winter, if he lets it get long enough

Likes/Dislikes: Likes learning, reading, experimenting, and surviving. Dislikes being in the dark (literally and figuratively), secrets, and boredom.

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX): N/A

Extra Info: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Webber

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him (note: refers to himself as "We" because he merged with another spider which I will talk about in the bio.)

Original Fandom: Don't Starve

Bio: Webber was sent to the Constant when he was nothing but a mere child. Alone and afraid he wandered aimlessly trying to figure out where he was. Unfortunately a spider spotted him and attacked him. The spider then tried to eat him, however webber was still alive inside the spider and began to grow out of and merge with the spider. He transformed into a unnatural spider human hybrid and due to his unusual appearance spiders think of him as one of them. He also refers to himself as "we" instead of "me" because he considers the spider part of him a separate being/consciousness that he "works with". Before Webber was sent to the Constant he lived in a happy family and was the son of a scientist, not much else is known about his background.

Personality: Webber's personality is that of a child because he was a child when he transformed. He's has good survival instincts because of his spider senses but sometimes he just reacts on his feelings rather then what's rational. He refers to spiders as his friends and pigmen as bullies, as mentioned earlier he also refers to himself as "we" rather than "me" because he considers the spider part of him a separate being/consciousness.

Appearance:
View attachment 721847

Silk Beard Cycle:
View attachment 721850

Stats:

Health: 175
Hunger: 175
Sanity: 100
Attack: 3
Speed: 3
Defence: 3

Perks/Quirks: [Silk Beard] (Webber can grow a beard made of silk to keep him warm during winter. He can also shave it for a silk) [Monster] (eating monster meat has no negative effects on Webber. Webber also won't be harmed by spiders unless provoked and can even befriend up to 4 at once with a single peice of meat.) [Hatred] (Pigmen will attack Webber on sight regardless if provoked)

Likes/dislikes: Likes having friends (peticulary spiders) and a full belly. Dislikes Pigmen and a empty stomach.

Starting Items: 1 Monster Meat 1 Spider Eggs

Last edited:
I'm gonna toss in a second character for myself - because honestly I can't resist the call of my favorite character. Also, I feel like if I don't, we might end up with a bunch of Don't Starve characters and this IS a multi-fandom RP!

Legal Name: Akechi Touma

Nickname/Preferred Name:

Age (in Earth Years):

Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him

Original Fandom: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. / Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan

Bio: Akechi has always been a forthright and blunt person, even as a young child. Because of this, he's been bullied from a very young age, because he says whatever comes to his mind, even if it's insulting or weird. In fact, he has had to transfer schools several times, eventually ending up at PK Academy in high school. It is not known how he ended up in The Constant - but he claims to believe that a psychic from his school sent him here out of irritation (though such a thing isn't actually true).

Personality: As said, Akechi is an extremely forthright and blunt person. Whatever comes to his mind immediately comes out of his mouth - and since a lot comes to his mind, a lot comes out of his mouth, too. It's hard to get him to be quiet. Short of outright yelling at him or attacking him, not much can be done to accomplish it. He's a very hard person to get along with because of this.

Appearance: 1588881036310.png

Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Health (100 - 300): 175
- Sanity (100 - 300): 125
- Strength/Attack (1-5): 1
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 4

Perks/Quirks (up to 3): (1) Every time he goes a long time without speaking (5 posts or more) his Sanity will slowly decrease by 1 point per post. (2) He annoys Pigmen and Bunnymen so much that they will attack him if he speaks around them. (3) If he gets scared, he pees himself, which disgusts most monsters enough that they will leave him alone afterward (though his Sanity takes a 20 point penalty).

Likes/Dislikes: Likes talking, making friends, and being honest. Dislikes fighting, and people who try to lie or deceive him.

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX): N/A

Extra Info: N/A

Last edited:
I've decided to make a second character to spice things up a bit.

Legal Name: Mimikins

Nickname: Mimi

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Original Fandom: Super Paper Mario

Bio: Mimi at first glance is a dainty little girl, but behind those eyes is something something much darker. Mimi is a shapeshifter, and not just any shapeshifter but a shapeshifter that enjoys slavery, rubees, and hunky lifeguards. As far as origins go no one really knows where the hell she came from (and to be honest no one wants to know). In the past she was a servant of Count Bleck, but after that she changed her ways and became an assistant for a famed fortune teller which she previously tried to hunt down and kill (awkward). Mimi actually isn't a dainty little girl however, that is just one of the many forms she can take to deceive people. Her true form is something out of Satan's cookbook of terror and trauma...

Personality: Mimi's is almost like a spoiled teen in a way, she wants what she wants and she gets what she wants. She loves to deceive those with her shapeshifting abilities and will fuck you up if you get in her way. She also can be very manipulative, however she does have a soft spot under all that selfishness for those who she loves and cares about.

Appearance:
1588883532173.png
Her "true form" (Nightmare fuel warning):

Stats:
Hunger:
Health: 150
Sanity: 300
Strength: 1
Speed: 4
Defence: 2

Perks: [Rubee Generation] (At the cost of 3 Sanity, Mimi can create 1 rubee) [Mimic] (Mimi can transform into any type of creature she wants at a cost of 10 sanity per post with the exception that she doesn't retain any power that creature may have.) [True Form] (Mimi can take on her true form at the cost of 30 sanity per post. When in her true form her stats are as follows:

Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Defence: 5
She also puts the fear of god into any monster or humanoid that isn't a boss.)

Likes: servents, rubees, hunks, control Dislikes: being poor, being talked down to, defiance, and thieves.

Starting inventory: 1 sack of 10 rubees

Extra Info: Mimi can't seem to remember how she ended up in the Constant but as time goes on she will begin to remember more and more.

Last edited:
CHARACTER FORM:

Legal Name: Willow

Nickname/Preferred Name: Willow

Age (in Earth Years): 19

Gender/Pronouns: female/her, she

Original Fandom: don't starve

Bio:

A young Willow, living in an orphanage, was attacked by a Terrorbeak in the dormitories one night. With Bernie in hand, she ran to the dormitory door, but was unable to open it. In desperation, she held Bernie out at the creature, which seemed to cause it to retreat. Willow hugged Bernie in relief.

The doors suddenly opened, revealing the orphanage's two matrons. One of them confiscated Bernie from Willow, while the other dragged Willow off and locked her in a closet. The Terrorbeak went after her again, and this time Willow didn't have Bernie for protection. Instead, she used the flammable materials in the closet to cause an explosion, which set the orphanage alight and engulfed the matrons. Willow picked up a battered Bernie and left the burning orphanage through the front door.

Personality:
Willow can be a rather serious character, she spends a lot of time alone and can be a bit of a loner. She is in intelligent girl, that because of heartache from her past she has trouble dealing with a lot of people. she can be rather sadistic sometimes, but if she's friends with somebody then sometimes she will be friendly.

Appearance: (image is best, if you don't have one just be as detailed as possible)

1657787544_preview_willowsurvivor.png
Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300): 150
- Sanity (100 - 300): 120
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 2
- Defense (1-5): 4

Perks/Quirks (up to 3):

• Immune to fire damage
  • Can craft a sweet lighter and a cuddly bear
  • Freezes easily

Likes/Dislikes:
    dislikes
  • cold
  • Dark
  • Not being near fire
  • Berries
  • her lighter
  • A few berries

Extra Info:
    none at the moment

Legal Name: Wendy Carter

Age (in Earth Years): 10

Gender/Pronouns: female, she/her

Original Fandom: don't starve

Bio:

Wendy was born to a middle class family with loving parents and her twin sister Abigail. The two twins were very intelligent for their age, usually surpassing most of the other students in their grade, especially in literature, and occasionally they even outsmarted their teachers.

The two did everything together: from going to school, sharing each other's secrets, and going on small adventures. They wandered through nearby caves and traveled through local forests, until one day Wendy and Abigail found two very mysterious flowers, one was reddish with dozens of petals; the other was blackish with a mix of pink. Wendy put the red one into her bag because she thought it looked interesting. Later when the sisters were examining the other mysterious flower, Abigail decided to reach out and pick the blackish flower; however something very strange started to happen when she got closer. Abigail started to feel weak and dizzy. Wendy quickly pulled her away from the flower, but they landed on top of Wendy’s bag. Then the red flower started to glow bright pink and suddenly Abigail started to feel better. Later that day, long after the twins were tucked away in bed, petals, similar to the ones on the mysterious red flower, grew on the top of Wendy’s and Abigail’s head. Unfortunately not too long after the adventure, Abigail contracted an unknown illness that left her bound to a wheelchair. Even though Abigail was the one with the disability, she was always the more courageous one. She acted like there were no obstacles in her way to stop her from pursuing her dreams. Abigail pushed Wendy to be as bold as her, for Wendy was a little shy in front others. Wendy never raised her hand in class to promote her ideas, much to Abigail's frustration. Abigail sometimes got so annoyed with Wendy for not speaking out that she would reach for her hand, raise it up high into the air and yell, " Wendy wants to answer!" Sometimes Wendy would answer, other times she would feel embarrassed and slowly bring her hand back down. Abigail did this because she knew Wendy had brilliant ideas that she should share with the world.

Tragically, Abigail died from her disease in her early teen years. All of her closest friends and family members attended her funeral. Wendy broke down into tears as her sister descended into the cold dirt. She stayed, long after everyone else left, kneeling down before her sister's grave; she broke down sobbing wondering what her life would be like without Abigail.

Wendy was never the same after that, she stopped going on adventures and her grades began to plummet. Wendy suffered sleepless and restless nights, believing her sister's death was her fault. The few nights she did manage some sleep haunted her. Terrible nightmares of a tortured and chained Abigail calling out to her, wailing at her, questioning why it was Wendy who was spared this cruel fate and ghostly demons swirling around both of them whispering “the grave, the grave, dig up the grave” as they got closer to Wendy with each dream. Distressed, one night Wendy decided to go to Abigail's burial site and dig her up. Wendy snuck out of her home with a shovel and ventured toward the cemetery. The night was dark and foggy, but it had a moon, round and bright. Wendy slowly meandered through the musty cemetery making her way to her sister's final place of rest. Once she came upon Abigail's grave, she twirled and twitched the shovel handle in her hands apprehensively as the grim reality of the deed she came here to do set in. It wasn't as hard as she imagined, lifting the still loose dirt off her sister's coffin. Funny, it seemed almost as if the casket wanted to be unearthed, almost as if it were calling to her, Abigail still longing to be reunited with her sister down in those murky depths below. Wendy stood before the dingy and sullen wood of her sister's tomb, still cold and damp with soil. Slowly Wendy opened her sister’s coffin; she saw the face of her deceased sister still beautiful and healthy with her blonde hair still bright and clean. Suddenly from her corpse, a ghost arose, glowing bright white, it was Abigail. Wendy knew it was Abigail, she knew it because the moment the two locked eyes, Wendy felt a connection, the connection that she felt when she was with Abigail.

At first Wendy was startled, only able to stare at her sister. Finally words came from Wendy's mouth, “Abigail, I'll bring you back, I promise, and if I fail--" Abigail stopped her as if to say, "You won't." For the first time since Abigail's passing, Wendy felt a small glimmer of hope, small as it was, it still was there deep inside her soul. Then Abigail then proceeded to give Wendy a magical flower, the same red flower that they found months earlier, and saying that she will be with Wendy -- Always. Suddenly it seemed as if Abigail was sucked into the flower. Wendy then put the flower in her pocket to keep it safe.

Personality: her personality is very depressing and she is obsessed with death, referring to it often.

Wendy_Snowfallen_Portrait.png

Screenshot_2020-05-09 Wendy.png
Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Health (100 - 300):150
- Sanity (100 - 300): 200
- Strength/Attack (1-5): 1
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 3
- Defense (1-5): 2

Perks/Quirks (up to 3):

Haunted by her twin sister
Comfortable with darkness
Doesn't hit very hard

Likes/Dislikes:
dislikes

Anything overly pleasant
Crows
getting wet

Her sister
Flowers

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX): Abigail's flower

Extra Info:

RULES FOR SUBMITTING NEW CHARACTERS:

1. You may control up to two ALIVE characters at a time and one GHOST character

2. Your character may NOT be a ghost from the moment they are submitted - they must die through the course of the RP

3. When a character dies, you may continue controlling them as a ghost OR you may have them die completely - such a decision will be made in PMs with the GM (me) and shown through RP by the player (you)

EX:
Ghost Character:
"Why are you all crying?" A said, their voice taking on a disturbingly unearthly tone. "I'm here!" They looked down at their dead body. "Well... Sort of."

Dead Character:
B found themself unable to breathe. Soon, their world was encompassed in darkness.

4. Dead characters may also be resurrected back to life via either a Touch Stone, a Life Amulet, or a Meat Effigy

5. Your character can only be resurrected ONCE. After that, the next time they die, they will either become a ghost or die completely

6. If your character is killed as a ghost (either by another player or by one of the monsters/mobs who will be unfriendly towards ghosts) they will be unable to be either resurrected or turned into another ghost - they will die completely

7. Once one of your characters dies, you will be allowed to submit a new character if you wish (just try not to submit any characters that have already been in the RP - I'll keep track of them here)

8. In regards to Stats, please keep them within sensible ranges and as true to the canon characters as you can. I will be googling any characters I don't know of myself, so do not try and get past me with a character who has max stats on everything if that's not COMPLETELY TRUE to the character (and if it is, I think that the character would be considered OP anyway)

9. Speaking of OP characters, I must ask that you either lower their stats or give them some other weakness to make them less OP (which can be noted in the Perks/Quirks section)

CURRENTLY ALIVE CHARACTERS:

Wilson (me)
Akechi (me)
Webber ( Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio )
Mimikins ( Mr.Dimentio Mr.Dimentio )
Willow ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Wendy ( Reiia silver Reiia silver )
Waki ( Karcen Karcen )

CURRENT GHOST CHARACTERS:

PAST CHARACTERS (DEAD):

~

CHARACTER FORM:

Legal Name:

Nickname/Preferred Name:

Age (in Earth Years):

Gender/Pronouns:

Original Fandom:

Bio:

Personality:

Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Health (100 - 300):
- Sanity (100 - 300):
- Strength/Attack (1-5):
- Agility/Speed (1-5):
- Defense (1-5):

Perks/Quirks (up to 3):

Likes/Dislikes:

Extra Info:
Legal Name: General Grievous

Nickname/Preferred Name: Grievous

Age (in Earth Years): 40 years

Gender/Pronouns: He/Him

Original Fandom: Star Wars

Bio: brilliant Separatist military strategist and a feared Jedi hunter, known for his ruthlessness and hacking cough. His body itself was a weapon, allowing him lightning quick strikes and devastating blows

Personality: cruel, efficient, cunning, overconfident, egotistical

Appearance:

1589337252714.jpeg
Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300): 250
- Health (100 - 300): 300
- Sanity (100 - 300): 150
- Strength/Attack (1-5): 5/4
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 3/5

Perks/Quirks (up to 3): Crawl on 4 legs, Four armed attack (Enables his two arms to become four and will have at least 4 times the effectiveness. It does take a toll on speed as it slows him down by at least one whole place), and hacking cough (this makes Grievous mad and the enemy afraid; the cough doubles his efforts. Though it does remove at least ten points of sanity)

Likes/Dislikes: he enjoys killing Jedi and winning battles. He also hates Jedi and minor annoyances

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX): Lightsaber collection (stolen from Jedi over the years, he has a wide variety of them but usually carries four on him. All four lightsabers but together will make a 50 point attack, but only two will do half the amount. It’s every ten attacks that Grievous has to repair his sabers, using glue and precious metals)

E-5 Blaster (a more range and heavily modified fire arm that can fire 15 bolts per minute! If it were just flesh, a blaster bolt could make about a 15 point attack. It lasts for 15 bolts but then has to take a turn off to cool down)

Attachments

• 1589337102284.jpeg
    1589337102284.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
CHARACTER FORM: The Monkey Island Series

Legal Name: Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate

Age (in Earth Years): 28 (No exact age given in Canon Works)

Original Fandom: The Monkey Island Series

Bio: Guybrush's story begins deep in the Caribbean, on the sleepy Island of Melee. As a young man, Guybrush wanted nothing more than to be a pirate and seek his fortune, sailing the seven seas pilfering gold and soaking back Grog. His quest to become a Mighty Pirate began when he completed the Three Trials of Sword Fighting, Thievery, and Treasure Hunter-y. During his trials, he befriended and fell in love with Melee Island's governor Elaine Marley, whom had been kidnapped by the Evil Ghost Pirate LeChuck. With help from a mysterious enchantress known only as The Voodoo Lady, Guybrush was able to defeat LeChuck and rescue Elaine. Having established his legend as the slayer of LeChuck (and talking the ears off of every pirate unfortunate enough to ask), Guybrush would soon set out to locate the legendary treasure of Big Whoop, which would certainly send a message to the pirate community at large that Guybrush was a pirate to be respected and feared. To make a long story short, it didn't, and the quest for Big Whoop turned out to be a trap set by LeChuck, who had returned to the living world as a Cursed Zombie out for revenge.

After escaping LeChuck's inescapable Carnival of the Damned (and saving Elaine from being turned into a golden statue after he proposed to her with a cursed engagement ring), Guybrush and Elaine would get married, sailing the seas together as quite the renowned pirate duo. The fates of Guybrush, Elaine and LeChuck were intertwined it seems. After discovering the Voodoo Lady's diary, he had learned that The Voodoo Lady had been behind all of his past encounters with the demon pirate LeChuck, fate seeming to have set the two in perpetual combat with each other. What the reasoning is for this along with The Voodoo Lady's motivations behind it are unknown to Guybrush. And for now, it seems it'll stay that way, especially with Guybrush falling asleep in the quarters of his ship The Screaming Narwhal one night, and waking up in a deserted forest. Now he'll have to do his best to survive and get back to Elaine...or die trying.

Personality: Guybrush carries himself as a mysterious wandering man of action, a drifter who's legend precedes him, a mighty swashbuckling pirate who is to be respected and feared...in reality he's a bit of a goofball wannabe. He is unlike most pirates in the Caribbean, in that he is actually a good person, preferring to reason with and trick his enemies rather than just cutting their throats and taking their gold. His approach to adventuring is very mind over matter, using his natural wits to get a leg up on his enemies. He is very observbant, and doesn't overlook the usefulness of anything around him. In Guybrush's hands, even a stick could be used as a weapon of some kind.

Appearance:
tumblr_oozz37exDh1qjv1u3o1_400.png

murny-guybrush-pin.jpg

Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300):
- Sanity (100 - 300): 220
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 4

Perks/Quirks (up to 3): How appropriate! You fight like a cow! - A master of the "Insult Sword Fighting" technique
Arrr! - Is an adept sailor
Voodoo Destiny - Is cursed into a feud with the Demon Pirate LeChuck. He can never seem to escape him.

Likes: Sailing, Grog, Meeting new people, Going on adventures.

Dislikes: Voodoo Curses, Porcelain, Feeling dumb.

Starting Inventory (2 items MAX): The Enchanted Cutlass of Kaflu
Cursed Pyrite Parrot of Petaluma (Always says "*squawk! It's me! Guybrush Threepwood! Mighty Pirate!")

Extra Info:[/I][/CENTER]
[/QUOTE]
Legal Name: Boba Fett

Nickname/Preferred Name: Boba

Age (in Earth Years): 32

Original Fandom: Star Wars

Bio: Boba Fett is a professional assassin and son of the late Jango Fett.
With his customized Mandalorian armor, deadly weaponry, and silent demeanor, Boba Fett was one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Personality: efficient, silent, calm, collective, unorthodox

Appearance: 1589338226438.png
Stats:
- Hunger (100 - 300): 250
- Health (100 - 300): 200
- Sanity (100 - 300): 250
- Strength/Attack (1-5): 2/4
- Agility/Speed (1-5): 3/3

Perks/Quirks (up to 3):

-Jetpack flamethrower (Boba is able to fly with his jet pack, and spray flames from his flamethrower. This is usually very fast (+1) but it makes him lose his guard (-1 defense)

-Grapple (Boba is able to escape from situations with his wrist propelled grappling hook, mainly a defensive tactic)

-Calmness (having your dad killed when you were a boy? Being thrown into a Sarlac pit? This guys seen many things and is usually calm in MOST situations. His calm is a +2 for sanity, but it removes his agility by 1 with focus)

Likes/Dislikes: Boba likes to get his money at the end of a contract or job. He does loathe the Jedi, since they killed his father.

-His signature EE-3 Blaster (custom designed with an attack pulse of 3. It fires about ten shots before it has to be maintenance for two rounds. It does a damage rate of 15% per bolt)
-His jet pack (he flies around with it, main reason for speed)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back