Other Don't read this, thanks

DavidEdevane

Everything... Is... Fine
DISCLAIMER: Yes I know this thread becomes confusing, but I literally writing from the top my head here so...

This happened just recently and I guess it's sort of weird.
Now before I tell you the story I am going to just say that I am addicted to creepy pasta and slender-man (I hate spin-offs and House of Slender though, but that's my opinion and take it with a large grain of salt) and if this makes you cringe on the insides you can leave, just don't hide in the comments ok?

Alright, so it was the weekend and none of human friends were available and I thought "Hey! Why not check on slender forums? I haven't been on it a year so why not see what's new?" (I disabled emails) and I logged into my account but-
Error, account not found, appeared on my screen and so I did what any reasonable human does in this situation, refresh the page.
And I tried again.
Another error.
I was extremely confused and I tried making a new account. It seemed pretty normal and so I waited the accustomed seven days for the account to activate.
Then I waited another four days before going on the website to check.
Error, account not found.
I was puzzled and then my eyes went up to the feed area.
I have no idea how I missed it.
The latest post is (currently) nine months old:
» Trial of Leaves
Web Originals Empty
by SalvatoreHaran Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:00 pm
And nothing else has happened on the forums, which is weird for a forum with 2083 members. I mean what has happened in the last nine months that has anything to with the tall man?
Let's have a look.
THE FAILED SLENDER MAN MOVIE WAS A NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF A DYING FANDOM
Ah.
That makes a lot of sense.
But in a way with ECKVA and the new Marble Hornets comics coming out, in was still alive in a sense. Whatever.

Urgh, now I'm remembering "that thing" that happened with Troy, Joseph, Noah and Tim. Here I won't explain I'll just copy and paste from TV Tropes:
  • Base-Breaking Character: Noah. Either he was a breath of fresh air and a welcome addition to the THAC crew, or a forced addition that had too much limelight.
Broken Base: Consensus is split regarding whether or not THAC is able to stand on it's own now that Joseph and Tim left.
  • It didn't, and now Troy is working on rebranding his channel as Fish With A Nose.
Harsher in Hindsight: All the loving/bro-love moments between Joseph and Tim with Troy becomes saddening when you learn that Tim and Joseph left THAC and arguably cut ties with Troy.
  • The iconic final line of Marble Hornets, their big breakout hit? "Everything is fine." Between vague, conflicting statements regarding the breakup (Joseph says the split was not amicable, Troy says there's no hostility or resentment) and Troy and Noah attempting to continue the channel with half the cast, the line cuts a little too deep.
  • Even more so that it seems to be more of Tim's side regarding the split. While Joseph seems to be on "decent" terms with Troy, Tim has shown immense frustration regarding his departure of THAC, especially when he responded sarcastically and very blunt to fans on tumblr regarding the split.https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ReplacementScrappy

• Replacement Scrappy
    : Noah. No one was happy when Tim and Joseph left and they were even more upset when Noah took their spotlight when they left. When Joseph and Tim decided to open up about their reasons for leaving THAC, Joseph was explicitly pissed at Noah, going so far as to tell him to "eat shit." When Tim made his own separate thread, he used that exact quote from Joseph's thread to note that Noah was not as nice of a person as he seemed on camera.
Tear Jerker: On October 24th, 2015, Joseph and Tim both independently left THAC, and according to Joseph, it was "not on amicable terms".
  • Everything after Troy revealed why Tim and Joseph left: Noah left THAC after much scrutiny from Joseph, Tim and the community as a whole. Troy was lambasted for doing a morally questionable thing for the sake of his family. In the end, Troy decided to call it quits for a while and back away from the mess.
  • While Joseph and Troy (somewhat) seemed to made peace with one another, Troy and Tim? Not so much, mainly due to Tim stating he doesn't forgive people that easily, only telling Troy a vague "We'll see". Sniff.

Oh noooo, I have tears. Shit. Excuse me.

So, yeah, I'm better now.
But anyway It seems that the Slenderman Movie scared off 90% of the crippled fandom.
Damn.

Off Thread Topic: Anyone "likes" the model for sonic in his live action?
I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back