• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Don't Hate Me If I Say I Love You

Alex smiled gently and looked at him, sighing. "I have to go to work though." She mumbled softly, looking down at Reggie feet.

(Who's Reggie)

"Yeah, I know..." Ethan sighed, reaching over a few seconds later to turn off the shower water. "But at least after that, we can have the rest of the day to ourselves, huh birthday girl?" he asked with a bright smile, lifting up the index finger of his right hand and poking her nose playfully.

(Typo)

Alex smiled up at him as the water stopped flowing over her head. "I know. Do you want to drop me off?" She asked, looking at him. "I mean, it is my birthday."

(I know (> :D ))

"Heh. Sounds like a plan, babe," Ethan chuckled, pecking her lips and then holding her hand briefly as he stepped out of the shower with her and then went to go and grab a towel to dry himself off with. "Call me so I can pick you up, too; I'm sure my boss won't mind if my shift is cut a little short for one day. That is, if it hasn't already ended by then, depending on how much work I need to get done."

Alex smiled gently at Ethan and she got out of the shower with him. "I will give you a call when I am done so we can come home and have a super romantic dinner." She said as she started sliding on her tights.

"Awesome. I'm looking forward to that dinner," Ethan told her with a smile of his own, also starting to slip on his clothes one after the other.

Alex smiled back and slid other dress, strait ending it out and looking at her hair. "Hmm, I think the dress looks great." She said.

(Crap, missed the notification)

"No kidding. I love the way it looks on you," Ethan commented with a delighted grin, shrugging on his shirt and buttoning it up before rolling up the sleeves.

"So am I," Ethan murmured, leaning over and kissing her earlobe before heading out of the bathroom. "Eggs and bacon again for this morning?" he called out.

"Sounds good. I'll get right to it," Ethan responded, going into the kitchen and gathering up what he needed to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

Alex smiled back and started to make coffe for the two of them, looking down at her new dress while she waited for it to be done.

"Really admiring your dress over there aren't you, birthday girl?" Ethan asked with a laugh when he turned and noticed how Alex was keenly observing the dress she was wearing while she made coffee for the both of them to drink. He was feeling very glad on the inside to know how much she liked the gift she bought for him. "I can't blame you; it really does make you look even more beautiful."

Alex looked up and flushed, walking over to him. "Almost enough to swoon you." She mumbled into his ear, smiling.

"I think you mean that it is enough to swoon me," Ethan murmured with his own smile, leaning over and planting his lips briefly against hers while continuing to cook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back