• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Don't Go Out After Dark

7c7ec25ebebc00509061587aab84f260.jpg

Elizaveta

Lounging

@Verse Zero @RealisticFantasy

Having gotten bored with her new book, she headed over to Lucion's shop. He hadn't come out to greet her, but she didn't really mind as she blended into the back shelf. She usually explored his shop in this way... She would just disappear even when he was trying to sell her something. She browsed the books silently, reading their titles to herself in her head.

Practical Use of Fire Spells

Hexes for Exes

The Real Legend of Children of the Night: Complete Collection
(A rare find! Most shops only had the ones about vampires and werewolves.)

Stop Missing out in Life! Use Magic (Not so rare of a find, but one that will definitely do more harm that good).

Then she laid eyes upon a book. A very old book because it was not only dusty, but almost looked moldy. The subject matter, though, was the most interesting to her. What was some old demon doing with a book about blood magic?

Intrigued, she extended her hand, but that's when Casper-rina came crashing in. Of course, the ghost did not notice her presence. No one does when she's like that. She was once again demanding, but Eliza didn't expect any less. After being here for a few years, she had grow apathetic to the woman and now just watched her have meltdowns in silence.

She wondered what the owner of this fine shop was going to do about this 'dilemma'.

Sarah Harper

"Sarah we're finally here!". she heard her mother exclaim, sighing softly as she peeked over the rim of the book she was reading the annoyance clear on her face. "About time!" she grumbled, not bothering to take in the scenery around her as she looked back down at her book. Her eyes flitting across the page although she was only pretending to read, it had taken them more then a day to get here and the entire time she could only think of all of the things she was already starting to miss about home, well specifically one person in particular. "You know what dear." she heard her mother say from the passenger seat of the dark red minivan they were travelling in, and Sarah rolled her eyes as she imagined her mother turning to face her with a stern look on her face as she prepared to give another one of her seemingly endless lectures. "You know me and your father love to see you read as much as you do, but sometimes you've got to get your nose out of a book and..." their was a pause as the book Sarah held was suddenly yanked out of her hand, and she looked over to see her mother staring at her lovingly. "...experience the world for yourself!"

Sarah's eyes widened as they caught sight of the small town known as Sleepy Hollow, she blinked a couple of times awed that such a beautiful place actually existed outside of her own imagination. Driving into town truly felt like entering another world entirely, and for now all of her worries subsided as she took in the beauty around her, pressing her face against the window like a wide eyed child who had just entered Disneyland. "So are all the legends about this place true?" she asked her parents eagerly, only turning away from the window to face them when she wasn't given a response. She saw them eyeing each other nervously, before her father glanced up at the rearview mirror in order to look her directly in the eyes while driving. "I think we're going to...leave that up to you to find out." he said chuckling as he saw the confused expression on her face before his attention went back to the road ahead.

Sarah frowned at the response she was given, beginning to pester her parents a bit more until she saw something that caused her to forget the subject at hand and shout: "STOP!" as loud as she could, her father's foot pressed down on the brakes and the car came to a screeching halt, which would probably arouse the attention of anyone nearby. "What's the matter! Was there a squirrel or something in the road?" her father shouted, the look of worry on his face unknown to her as she focused on something just outside. "Isn't that the diner where the two of you met? Maria's Diner...I remember one of you mentioning it before." "I'm surprised you remember that, but yes it most certainly is." her dad replied, practically beaming, she looked over to see her parents giving each other a knowing look as they shared the memory without saying a word. "Yep, that's where I made more then a few friends and met the men of my dreams." her mother cooed, and Sarah looked away in disgust as the two drew their faces close to one another, nuzzling each other until they were interrupted by the sound of a car door opening and closing. "I'm going to grab a bite to eat." Sarah said as she slung her backpack across her shoulders. "Don't worry I know the address of our new...house, and I can simply ask for directions if the need arises." Sarah told her parents as she waved and started to walk off, opening the door to the diner, a loud DING! could be heard making anyone inside aware of her presence.

"Just be home before dark!" was the last thing she heard her father say before the door closed shut behind her and he drove off, Sarah watched them go until the car disappeared around a corner, then she took a seat near the door picking up a menu as she browsed through the modest variety of meals served at the quaint little place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spook Curtis

Maria's Diner

With
@BloodyKharma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spook was washing dishes in the kitchen with an enthusiasm that was rarely seen in employees. He heard the ding-a-lingling of the door and he turned off the water, wiping his hands off on his apron. He grabbed an oven mitt and pulled out some fresh pie and put it under the heater to keep it warm. "Be with you in a minute!" He called out. Today had been a slow day, so he was bright and chipper to have someone finally in the diner. He pushed his glasses up his nose and he re-tied his apron. He grabbed a glass, filled it with fresh water, and brought it out to the girl who was reading the menu. "Welcome to Maria's Diner. Anything I can do for you this evening?" He asked the girl, setting the cup down and procuring a straw from his apron pocket. He unwrapped it and placed it in the cup, pulling the notebook from out of his apron pocket and the pen from behind his ear. He clicked it and held it ready to take her order.

Sarah Harper

She barely had the chance to take a good look at the menu when she heard a voice call out from the back of the diner, she took a moment to hurriedly look through the entire menu before the waiter arrived but didn't get the chance to as she heard footsteps approaching her table. "Theirs so many things to choose from, I don't even know where to start." She said smiling at the approaching waiter sheepishly, her coconut brown eyes meeting his for but a moment before she looked away shyly, her eyes now glued to the open menu that lay on the table in front of her. " Any suggestions?"

(mobile post)

Spook Curtis

At Maria's Diner

With
@BloodyKharma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spook smiled gently. "You must be new in town." She obviously was, he'd remember those eyes and that hair. "Why don't we start you off with a drink and see how things go from there?" He looked at his name tag, which was upside down. "Oh!" He turned it the right way up with an embarrassed blush. "I'm so sorry, I didn't introduce myself!" He pushed his glasses father up his nose and smiled. "My name's Andrew Curtis, but most people call me Spook. I'm the cook and a waiter here." He held out his hand to the girl. There was something.... Different about her that he found interesting. She had come to sleepy hollow for a reason, no one came by chance.

Sarah Harper

"My names Sarah, nice to meet you." she said as she gently cupped his hand in hers, giving him what was probably a surprisingly firm handshake coming from a girl such as herself, her gaze resting on his name tag, chuckling softly as he rushed to adjust it. "...Spook. Well that's certainly an interesting nickname." she said still smiling as she met his eyes once more, biting her lip self consciously as her eyes left his again now darting around the diner as if she were trying to find something else to focus on. "Um...orange juice would be good if that's available." as she waited for his response, memories of how often her mother spoke fondly of this very place started to surface in her mind, and her mothers favorite meal suddenly popped into her head. "Wait! Scratch the orange juice, I'll take an order of deep fried chili cheese seasoned steak fries...a double decker bacon cheddar burger...and...and an Oreo shake!!!" she said with much more enthusiasm then was needed, beginning to blush herself as she realized how crazy she must have looked and sounded, she wondered if he would notice that she had suddenly come up with all of this without taking a single glance back at the menu.

Arianna Ramírez

YObBiVY.jpg

Arianna was a bit startled at Anya's scream, along with everyone else. She couldn't help jumping slightly from how surprised she was from that one and it made her cheeks flush a soft shade of red. She watched the girl that made Atlas jump earlier cry and yell at Skye because of something that Arianna wasn't aware of. Though she had a thought that Skye may have given her something that harmed Anya, from the way Anya was yelling at her. She cautiously walked up to Anya and the others, listening in on what Atlas was telling her about Skye. Though she didn't know Skye personally, Arianna thought she looked like the type to not intentionally hurt others.

Arianna felt sympathetic for the younger girl as she watched her run out of the library after Skye did. She glanced up at Atlas and smiled slightly.
"That was nice what you said" Arianna whispered to Atlas, but then Kat practically evicted everyone out of the library rather quickly. She tried to protest as the group was being removed from the library by Kat, but the woman didn't even give them a chance to before she closed and locked the library doors behind them. "Okay that was kinda rude. So much for getting a book I was looking for..." she mumbled as she stood there with everyone else, biting her lower lip. "Well..." Arianna glanced at everyone else then her eyes landed on Atlas. "Are you guys still planning on filming the town for you ghost hunting show?" she asked him curiously, not sure what everyone else was planning on doing now that they were all kicked out the library.

untitled-png.136372

It happened way too fast. One moment they were inside the library, talking about going to the diner as a group and the next moment they stood outside. Both the mayor and the girl had some serious mood swings. Seeing them scream at each other was like watching a sibling fight. Just throwing them out like that was not very mature either. Morgan sighed. Teenagers … Then he remembered that miss Van Tassel couldn’t be a teenager anymore. How very unprofessional of her to snap at Anya like that. Now that Morgan thought of it, how did they even elect this lady to semi-mayor?

The two teenage girls went comforting Skye. From his own experience Morgan knew that Skye wouldn't want company just yet. Atlas had said so too. Morgan wouldn't interfere. He had had quite enough drama for one evening.

Tagged: @DarlingWaylonPark @Mitchs98 @sitanomoto @The Awakened Moon

Cellphone: Online

Attitude: embarrassed, tired and hungry

It seemed that Morgan wouldn’t have some alone time just yet, since almost everyone would go to Maria’s diner. However, Morgan didn‘t mind. It was nice to have some contact every once in a while and Eros was definitely interesting. ‘So … to M-Maria’s then. I a-apologize for the M-Mayors behavior. Dinner’s on me.’ Morgan didn’t have that much money, but he felt embarrassed by Kat’s behavior. He, the only librarian, was kicked out of his workspace. ‘The d-diner is not that far from here. I’ll … eh … I’ll lead the way.’ He turned around and started walking. He didn’t look around to see who followed, the fewer the better.

Spook Curtis

In Maria's Diner

With
@BloodyKharma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spook shook her hand, noted everything down carefully, "And an Oreo shake," he said, and then raised an eyebrow. "Huh." He said, smiling a little. "Are you sure you're new around town?" His smile widened. "Because that's the first time I've ever seen a non-local order off-menu on their first visit." He looked Sarah up and down, taking her in fully. He closed his eyes for a moment and took her in in the supernatural realm. To Sarah in the physical realm, it would look like he was just taking a moment to think. He opened his eyes again, his smile never faltering. "I'll let you keep the menu just in case you need anything else. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." With that, he turned and walked back to the kitchen.

He thought about what he saw for a moment. Wasn't every day that you got to meet a werewolf. He took out some pans, got the fries going, and put the burger patties on the grill.

Skylas%20Sign_zpsxnlu6stk.jpg

Objective: Film Sleepy Hollow for the Halloween Live Event. Locate reliable internet and get signal for phones. Get settled in and ghost hunting gear ready.

Status: Kicked out of library but gonna get dinner before Set-up for show in manor

Tagged: @Felix @The Awakened Moon @sitanomoto @Mitchs98​

Atlas Reed

real%20life%20Atlas_zpstyotylw0.jpg

Atlas blinked when Arianna complimented him on his skills of persuasion and ability to keep others calm, even when he himself was bad in a crisis. He looked to the woman and smiled, a light blush tinging his cheeks, "Thank you, but all I did was be honest. Skye really is the type not to harm anyone, she may be a bit too into what she wants sometimes but she cares for others and their well being-more than her own, to be frank." He was about to speak more when an angry Kat all but frightened him out of the building. He stayed silent until they were all outside, and he felt guilty even though none of this was his fault-yet another flaw of his.

He looked to Arianna with a sad expression, "I'm sorry you were unable to get the book, though I must admit it was sudden and a bit...rude. But maybe Kat has her reasons, so let's not judge her too harshly. After all, we can't exactly read her mind." He gave a soft smile at her question, "Yes, we are. Actually now that Eros has a book on the History of this town he can use, we can proceed directly to Van Tassel manor, where our live event will take place. We just need to get our Wifi in order and we'll be set. Say, Arianna, would you like to join us? It'd be great to have you, and you can see us in action, though I'm the cameraman so I'm rarely on the show, which is fine considering I'm camera shy." He laughed, "Ninety-nine percent of the time the viewers only hear my voice."

Skye Campbell

real%20life%20Skye_zpsmkkpgby1.jpg

Skye's head lifted and her eyes widened a bit in surprise when Anya came into the ally to speak to her, and the words the little one said touched Skye deeply. She smiled softly and pulled the girl into a hug as soon as the younger sat next to her. "You had every right to react the way you did, and I'm sorry I had no idea that would hurt you. But please, tell me anything else that you're allergic to so we can avoid this again, okay?" She gave a bring smile and rubbed the top of Anya's head softly. "Sure thing, or maybe you can carve a peace sign like this out of wood, and we can get you something to hold it, not a silver chain obviously." She giggled softly, "I think you're a sweet girl, Anya, and whether or not your fangs are real, I'm never one to judge on appearance. A person's character is what makes them, not what they look like...well, to me, anyway." She gave a light laugh.

When Hazel came over, Skye looked up at her with a smile and nodded, "That's so kind of you, Hazel, thank you!" She wiped her own tears away then wiped away that of Anya's, "Why don't we go to the diner to grab some dinner, I'm getting really hungry after all of this excitement and I'm sure Atlas and Eros are worried about me." She rose to her feet, dusted herself off then helped Anya up, "C'mon, maybe we can have a girls' evening to ourselves. Hey, you both wanna come with the three of us to the Van Tassel Manor? You can both help us with our ghost hunt!" She exclaimed in delight.

Eros Reed

Real%20Life%20Eros_zpsrzy1cmn8.png

Well, when it rained, it poured cats, dogs and everything in between. Before they knew it the whole group was booted out of the library and on the sidewalk, Kat slamming the doors in their face. He sighed and shook his head, "Thanks for the head's up, Kat." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He then looked to Morgan now and smiled, "You don't need to apologize for what she did, Morgan, it's cool. If anything, she should be the one to apologize." He gave a soft chuckle, "Dinner sounds great, lead the way."

He immediately walked next to Morgan to the diner, Hell-bent on getting to know this guy and flirt with him til the cows came home. He looked to the other male, "So where did you get the inspiration to write your books? I gotta say, I was so fascinated by all three of them, so much effort and detail put into them...it kinda captivated my own imagination, you know?" He gave a soft half smile, his heart pounding in his chest as the two walked on to the diner, knowing Atlas and Skye were not far behind.

Sarah Harper

"My parents grew up here, they've told me a lot about this place...so I guess you could say that I'm not your average tourist." she said giving him a quick wink. This is kind of freaky, its as if I'm reliving some of their memories. She thought to herself, imagining a younger version of her mother sitting in the exact same seat she was now in, ordering the same exact thing as she was now. "In fact, I'm not a tourist at all." she sighed, speaking more to herself then him as he began to head off to the kitchen. "I'll probably be staying here for a couple of months, maybe even longer..." she said sighing heavily again, the disappointment evident in her voice, a sad expression taking the place of the bright smile she had but a moment again. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she hadn't even considered how he might feel if he overheard what she said, and how quickly her mood had changed as she spoke about moving to Sleep Hollow.

fWWkv9Z.jpg

Tagged: @DarlingWaylonPark @The Awakened Moon

Objective: Foods.

Anya hugged Skye back, being extra careful to avoid the other silver necklace around her neck, while listening intently to what she was saying.

"Well...if I told you everything I was allergic to it'd be a rather long list." Anya replied. "I'll just have to be more careful, it was mostly my fault after all."

"Ooh, that could work too. I could make us a matching pair too!" Anya shouted excitedly, practically beaming now. "I think you're nice too, it's great more kind people have began coming to Sleepy Hollow too. Seeing the same people everyday kinda gets boring.."

Anya then addressed Hazel "Really? That'd be great! Thanks a bunch, Hazel." Anya stood with Skye grinning when she mentioned food, "Why go to the diner? I have food right here." She told them giggling. "Kidding, kidding. I'd rather have a hamburger or something right now."

"That sounds like fun, and I'd definetly like to come with you guys, that'd be awesome!" She replied. "Ooh, maybe after we eat we can stop by my shop and get to wor on the necklaces?"

Anya was glad, whether or not Skye believed she was a vampire or it was an act for Halloween, she'd accepted her apology and even still wanted to be her friend. She'd have to ask Skye a lot of questions later as well as tell her to be careful what she said around Katrina, but other than that everything would be fine.

"Oh, hey, Skye? One more thing. If Kat asks, tell her I told you all of this was a Halloween prank okay? I'll explain more later after we eat and stuffs, but, it's important that you do tell her that if and when she asks." Anya told Skye, suddenly very serious.

Luke's Pawnshop

Luke's Office

A dilemma, you don't say, hmmm oh this will be lovely to hear. Shall I be serious, concerned, who knows I may even have to kill some cheeky sod. "Shall I hazard a guess?" Luke sat back in his chair with a low creek, "It was the little fanged tart wasn't it?" Luke flicked his left index finger at the door of his office. It closed rapidly without so much as a flutter of air. The lock mechanism clicking into place. Really the actual lock was unnecessary for when Lucion purchased the property he was sure to personally layer on various wards, defensive spells, redundancy sigils, and all manner of devices to shield his plethora of objects that may leave a supernatural trail to him. His office was effectively sound proof, a nice addition from a decade ago, due to an old Sumerian enchantment he came across. He did not want the young witch in the gallery to overhear his little conversation with his ethereal companion.

"So do tell me the issue. As you probably know I have a customer waiting for me outside." Luke looked at Katrina with a serious expression, yet evidently giving the attitude of one who told you so. Honestly Lucion did not have anything personal against Anya, if anything he regarded children with vampirism or lycanthropy as unfortunate victims, and really...really...hazardous to the health of a community. Not that Katrina needed to care about her own health on account of being dead. Nor did Lucion either for different reasons. But they both valued the way Sleepy Hollow worked and had done so to protect it's tranquility for over a century. You do not invest one hundred plus years into something and just watch it come down in a flame of glory. Okay, maybe not with glory.

I wonder how Miss Hollow 2015 will ask me to do something. Usually with enough sass that she could pull off being a Demon. Demon Katrina...devours soul for littering...I would be amused. Though Anya does possess an innocence rather at odds with her nature of being an undead-fanged-child-that-lives-off-the-blood-of-the-living if you catch my drift. This crisis could be diverted with proper applications of misinformation, innocent smiles, falsefacing, and a hefty amount of luck the little monster won't try gorging on a human's blood by the end of the week.

Katrina Van Tassel

tumblr_m3iq64zoo01rn4r9ko2_500.png

Tagged: @Verse Zero @IthacaAlexandria

Attitude: Still seething

"Honestly, Lucion. I could do without that look. You act as if you've never asked me for favors before." She rolls her eyes as she hops onto his desk. Crossing her legs at the knees, she gives him a pointed look. "I never was a huge fun of bloodsuckers. No respect for authority." Katrina absolutely despised being in this position. She was practically begging for Lucion to intervene. Well, this was as close to begging as either of them ever got. That was one of the few things they had in common: self-respect.

The situation had reached the point where it would be classless for Katrina to intervene. It already appeared as if she hated children. She
didn't hate children. She hated adults that acted like children and two hundred some years was beyond enough to know when to hold your tongue. "You don't have to kill her. I'd hate to cover up another murder anyway. Too tedious, too messy. Maybe just scare her, shake her up? Something to shut her up. Last thing we need is a trio of ghost hunters actually believing. I don't believe you need me to remind you that if this town falls, you fall with it." From Katrina's tone, anyone who was listening who have thought that her last remark wasn't a threat but a flirtatious comment. That was the relationship between the two of them. It always had been.

Luke's Pawnshop

Luke's Office

Well she certainly has a way with words, but laying it on a little thick there love, you don't need to seduce me to ask for me to intervene in a mutually hazardous situation. Just so you do not forget that there are no lap dogs in this relationship. As in this case, my bite, is far worse than my bark. Just ask the people of Sodom...though they honestly had it coming.

"Have I ever said you possess a unique way with conveying messages." Getting up from his chair Luke snapped his fingers. The lock clicked open once more and the door swung open on greased hinges. Rubbing his temples for a second Lucion-as-Luke feigned gathering his thoughts. "I will do this small favor for you love. I'll take a rain check on you returning the favor for me."

While Lucion finished deals with a handshake or signing of a document to bind their agreement this was not required. Lucion-as-Luke was doing Katrina a favor. One he would personally find pleasure in conducting by getting to grips with the little tart. "If you will excuse me Miss." Luke walked out of the office into the main gallery of his shop.

This town falls I will beyond pissed, I'm not talking angry spirit, I'm talking biblical rage to the point the god of the old testament will think me acting a bit harsh. Hopefully I can get to Anya before she damn turns someone. If that does happen, sorry love, you will be covering up two murders.

It's well furnished and upholstered lay out was comfortably lit from a couple small chandeliers and lamps. Luke preferred the aged look rather than contemporary fashion. He regarded as modern buildings having more in common with a prison block than a place for social business. He meandered through the various items on display to the young witch perusing his book collections.

"Find anything that captures your soul Miss?" Luke smiled as he spoke to Elizaveta. He'd seen her around, the quiet type, introverted personality. Not that boisterous rabble that rolled up in their 70's Woodstock mobile. How the hell does that thing go on mileage? Like step on the peddle and bam fifty bucks gone.

Katrina Van Tassel

Attitude: Getting better

"Rain check? Oh, no. I'm fairly certain you owe me a few." She grins, hoping off the desk and following Lucion out to the store. Her gaze runs over a few of the objects intermediately outside of his office. She picks up a stack of love letters on yellowed pages that crinkle in her grasp. "Oh, Mr. Kasymir. I had no idea you were so sentimental." She teases as she leafs through them, trying to keep her expression from faltering as she skimmed over the words. They eventually reached a point where Katrina couldn't bring herself to read another word without a blush. That is, of course, if she had blood flow.

"Whyever do you hold onto these? A little classless for your taste if I may say so, darling." Although her tone remained just as teasing as before, she had been slightly saddened by the letters. They reminded her of days long ago when she was still alive, when she had a love that she thought would last a lifetime. Well, in retrospect, it did. She tosses them onto the counter top, a little more harshly than intended providing just the slightest hint of who was on her mind. Although the demon was probably the only one that would take notice.

7c7ec25ebebc00509061587aab84f260.jpg

Elizaveta

Revealed

@RealisticFantasy @Verse Zero

Eliza smiled sweetly as she suddenly shifted out of the darkness, taking long strides to the two of them. "I'm looking at something interesting." She eyed both of them, wondering what had transpired in the backroom, but made no mention of it. "But what does it matter? Regardless of what I say, you'll both still be disgusting in your odd flirting,"

Though she raised an eyebrow as Katrina made her 'classless' comment. "Why are you one to talk? You float here and there, pretending the past never happened. Don't you know you need to accept things to feel better? Continuing to act as town bullying and chief is going to get you in even more trouble than you think."

Apparently, Elizaveta had had enough of the ghost's constant whining and threats and ill placed teasing. Though most of the time the human was sure she didn't know that in the background she was listening.

She looked to Lucion. "How much for the necromancy book?" she asked nonchalantly. She was done with her commentary on the elder woman's life. She was bored.

Katrina Van Tassel

Attitude: Mopey

"I don't pretend the past didn't happen. In fact, I rather often try to forget it happened. You have no--" Katrina inhales sharply, dropping her gaze to the letters once again. There was time when all that was hers but she had been betrayed in the worst way. She had a right to feel and act as she did. The eavesdropper had no right to commentate on Katrina's life. She had no clue about what a challenge it was to keep this town in one piece, how much time she had dedicated... To be honest, Katrina was more hurt than anything. Not that she would even let that on.

"I'll move on when I see you burnt at the stake," Katrina snaps, retreating back to the library. With the doors locked and shut, she could have some alone time to mope. What was it? Pick on Katrina Day? Clearly she had missed the memo that informed everyone to cause her grief today. She had dedicated decades to this town and now, all of a sudden, people were treating her like she was just some sort of spoiled child. Dropping into an armchair, Katrina sighs and rubs her temples. What was she to do?

449336.jpg

Elizaveta

Solemn

@Verse Zero

As soon as Katrina left the building, Eliza's shape shimmered and fell to the ground to reveal a different girl. She sighed, sounding just the same. "Do you find it as assuming as I do that I can say so little and cause people to run so quickly?" she mumbled as she watched out of his view, behind a bookcase.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on with her or is this one of your deal situations too? I give you a bit more of my soul and you tell me what went on in the room. Though, I'm sure it wasn't much," it may have been the same voice, but there was no sarcasm or venom.

Katrina's mention of fire had certain scenes playing out in the woman's mind as she spoke, "Lucion, why are you here? A demon who loves deals shouldn't live in such a small town." Soon she stopped and leaned against a corner of one of the rows with another sigh. She stared at the ceiling, still holding the necromancy tome. She snorted. "Who am I to ask though? It's not like I have a good reason to be here."

Arianna Ramírez

YObBiVY.jpg

Though she didn't get a type of spell book she was searching for, Arianna aimed not to seem too disappointed about it. She always had tomorrow when the library opened during its regular hours. Arianna did admit it was rude for Kat to remove them from the library so quickly but Atlas was right. She shouldn't judge Kat too severely. Maybe Kat just had other plans, besides, there were quite a handful of people in there and maybe the girl was just getting overwhelmed with it all.

"It's fine" she told Atlas. "I could just come back tomorrow or some other time." Arianna immediately smiled at the offer to watch the trio perform their show. She had nothing planned afterwards at home anyway. What would she do? Maybe play some music, probably start reading a book she had from back in her previous home? Ah, go to sleep, but it would be hard for her to sleep during these hours. "I would love to join you guys" she said with a great smile. Yeah, she definitely had a friend for a while, she was sure of it. But would they even stay that long in Sleepy Hollow? "You know, the cameraman is equally important. Without you no one would be able to see all the great events taking place." She raised an eyebrow as she smiled at Atlas, leaning towards him slightly. She hadn't realized that she must have been flirting in a subtle sort of way to him.

Hazel Crane

Walking to the Diner

@DarlingWaylonPark, @Mitchs98

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hazel smiled at the mention of the Diner. "Great! You guys can meet Spook!" She said. She looked in her satchel to make sure she had the things she said she did, and she did. "Oh, Sky, you'll really like him! He's smart, he's funny, he's-" she nearly said "undead" but she stopped herself. If Anya being a vampire caused a big ruckus, she didn't want to find out what Spook's being a ghost would cause. She continued. "Anyway, he makes great pies. I think his best is apple, but my little brother thinks that his best is peach cobbler." She shook her head in mock ashamedness. "I don't know how he's related to me." She smiled. "I swear that they switched him at birth and my real brother is somewhere in Toronto." She was absolutely joking now. She loved her little brother to death and wouldn't trade him for anything.

untitled-png.136372

It was already getting dark while Eros and Morgan walked towards Maria’s. Apparently Eros was the only one who had followed. That was not really what Morgan had in mind when he invited everyone. Dinner with the two of them was much more complicated, but also much more exciting. He was constantly aware of the warmth and breathing rhythm of Eros beside him. It was crazy. They met less than an hour ago and he already felt a bond. Morgan never experienced something like that before. Sure, he had had dates before, with boys and girls alike, but they were never successful. There was one that was, with the son of one of his employers, but as soon as they found out about it Morgan got fired and had to continue his journey. Morgan was yearning for a strong relationship, but he didn’t let himself. What if it went wrong? What if his love was not mutual? He was afraid to fail, so he did things really slow.

‘I … eh … traveled a lot. Just like you guys. I have r-read a lot of books on the supernatural back when I lived here. The s-stories fascinated me more than anything in the real world. I- eh … I always wanted to find out whether or not the stories were true. H-How naive I was back then … but anyways, when … eh … when … - Oh look we’re here already.’ Morgan said hastily.

Tagged: @sitanomoto @DarlingWaylonPark @BloodyKharma

Cellphone: Online

Attitude: Nervous
Saved by the bell. They really had arrived at the diner. It was so easy to talk to Eros that he almost spilled his secrets. It was too soon for that - way too soon. He hold the door open for Eros. It was almost empty inside. Andrew Curtis was behind the bar, talking to a girl Morgan had never seen before. A few tables were occupied by regulars, but apart from them it was empty. He walked over to the bar. ‘The r-regular, please,’ He said to Andrew. ‘And W-whatever my … eh … friend here wants.’

Spook Curtis

At Maria's Diner

With @Felix and @DarlingWaylonPark @BloodyKharma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spook heard the same dingaling-ling that he had heard when Sarah had walked in, indicating someone else had come in. He had plated up Sarah's order and brought it out to her. "Alright, so that's a Deep fried chili cheese steak seasoned fries," he put it down next to her. "A double bacon cheddar burger, and an Oreo shake." He put the last two items down in front of her and then set down one extra item: "And an apple pie on the house." He pulled out a can of whipped cream, and squirted it in a little circle on top of the pie. He turned to Morgan and the other new person with his signature smile. "Welcome to Maria's Diner!" He looked Eros up and down with a grin. "Two new people in one night." He wrote down Morgan's usual, and then smiled at Eros. "Alrighty then, what's strikin' your fancy tonight?"

Luke's Pawnshop

Lucion-as-Luke

Ah yes, the village witch, not as gnarled as one might expect but equally wordy none the less.

Luke looked at Elizaveta and listened to her musings on the situation. She was one of the few that actually had an inkling of what he was, which, was fine to him since he severely doubted the veracity of someone calling him out as some demonic being. Everyone in the town would simply look nervous at an introverted girl spouting terrible nonsense to a respected citizen with a fine establishment. Of course it was not like he could do the same, and Katrina's threat would be idle unless it happened behind the scenes, such as the woods but old smokey would undoubtedly be upset at the prospect.

Witch burning has fallen oh so out of fashion these days.

The thought brought a momentary smile to Luke's lips, memories flashed of the good old Inquisition days, now that was a time when women could be heard screaming by the bucket load.

"Contrary to popular believe my lady of shadows, I do find deal making an eloquently drab affair, call me someone on the fence for pedantry. I have such refined tastes that Katrina's little orb of life isn't exactly my version for a 16oz sirloin." Luke looked at the necromancy tome, smiled, and spoke once more,"The book itself is worth 200 even. Limited Edition, call it the uncensored version."

Necromancy. Well, people seldom look as good coming up than going down, but maybe that's what the kids are into these days.

449336.jpg

Elizaveta

@Verse Zero

The young woman laughed. "Oh? I'm very surprised. Though that is more of a stereotype, so I apologize then." She bowed her head slightly and then removed her hat. She soon was flipping through. Her eyebrow slowly raised as she realized that he was correct. This had every page, every footnote, and every scribble that was rumored to be there. The scribbles were an afterthought in publishing, so only a few first editions were printed with them.

"Well, now the question is why do you have such a rare book... You know how rare this is, correct? You have to." Eliza laughed again as she flipped to a certain page. "This one keeps a spirit stuck to one location. This spell last centuries. Do you know how absolutely dangerous this book is in a town like this? Or this one..." She flipped a few more pages and turned the book to him. "This one traps a demon to a human. Like a weird haunting."

She smirked slightly and closed the book. "So this isn't all just a Necromancy book now is it. I've heard of this, but I didn't thing anyone kept these around since it's so dangerous." The young witch tapped the edge onto her palm. "So what kind of hell should I cause now. There are some new people in town, so zombies could be interesting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back