• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Don't go breaking my heart

RaptorHonks

Professional Brat
I've just finished RWBY volume three and it left me with so much hurt in my soul and so many tears in my eyes. I got to see my ship kiss and then get torn apart in the same episode and I'm 100% torn up about it more than I should be. So that being said I'm looking for a partner or two to RP some desired RWBY ships with me. 

Key

Bold text means I would prefer to play that character

!! means I really want to do this pairing/idea

Ships

!! Yang/Blake

Blake/Sun

Ruby/Weiss

Yang/Ruby

Jaune/Pyrrha

Plots

!! [Yang/Blake or Yang/Ruby] After the battle at Beacon Yang is in distress, she's still reeling from the accusations that had been put on her and the wound she received protecting Blake. She's destroyed because everything she's worked for is now gone. Unable to fight she shuts herself away from the world, from everybody. (Includes: depression, self-destruction/harm, lots of emotional hurting.)

[Ruby/Weiss] Ruby and Weiss are sent on a mission together, sanctioned by the school, and get stranded out in the middle of Grimm infested territory with little to no previsions. They need to survive together and also not kill one another.

[Yang/Blake or Ruby/Yang] Yang didn't take being surrounded by people with guns pointed at her very well. She fights her way through and runs away. Because of this she never gets her arm cut off, but Blake suffers major wounds. Also Yang is only partially on the run from the authorities, the only thing keeping them off of her is the literal Grimm invasion and whatever Cinder has planned.

!! [Blake/Sun or Yang/Blake] Blake never went to Becon and instead continued to fight for the White Fang. After losing a fight against a girl names Penny and a boy named Sun she is left wounded in an alley, having been left by Torchwick as an 'example' to the other members of the White Fang.  Blake expects to die from her wounds, but as she's passing out she sees the face of the boy who almost struck the killing blow. When she awakens, she is in custody, but not in a prison cell, in a room with sloppy bunk beds and tied to a chair.

Tropes I like

-Zombie AU

-Dystopian AU

-High school/College AU

-Fantasy AU

-NobodyEverDiedAndPyrrahIsOkay AU

-------------------------------

Do's

-Please do be literate, have good spelling and grammar as well as good composition

-Be at least 18+

-Please try and match what length I give you. I can typically put out an average 2-3 paragraphs even on a bad day.

-Talk to me. If you need to take a break then tell me so I'm not expecting a reply.

-Reply to the RP within two days

Do Not's

-Please don't harass me about replies.

-Real life altercation scares me, please don't scare me.

-Canon x Canon ONLY if you ask me to RP with an OC especially after I've taken the time to write this, I will have to fight you.

---------------------------------------

Please PM me if you're interested.

tumblr_o9re106Eux1uj7an7o1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back