• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Don't forget about our dream house. [TRIGGER WARNING!]

Sunbather

Le photographe est mort

[media]

[/media]
fMREkpc.png
25FLIci.png
XXXXX

Please remember our dream house.

I need you to be there.

I need you to be strong.

I need you to remember our dream house.

jHDSxMz.png

Hey you...

I'm so sorry for what you've been through. I wish I could make it better. I wish I could make it all go away. I know it hurts, but I just... I just need you here, okay? A least a little longer. I love you. Make sure you understand that, okay, sweety? And tell the others as well.

The failed father.

The depressed weakling.

The neglected child.

The ill sprout.

The abused family.

The violated soul.

The addicted misfit.

This is for all of you, and everyone else. We love you.

Hello! This is an idea I had for a bit. It'd revolve around a group of various demographics (the above list gives some ideas. I'd like to see more than a house full of angsty teens, but the mentioned roles aren't a must.) that have attemtped to commit suicide. They don't know each other nor do they don't care for each other. What they do share is their burden. Whether it's real, a matter of perception or just an unfortunate draw in the lottery that is life - They had settled with death, bursting at the pain and suffering they had to endure. But they failed. Or... got lucky. They don't wake up bloodied or ill on their bathroom floor or hooked to a machine in the hospital though... They wake up in this house. White, large spaces, breezy. The outside seems to consist of an endless occean and these smooth, white beaches. Is this heaven?

IMPORTANT:

This WILL contain - inevitably - themes of dealing with abuse, be it domestic or sexual, assault, drugs, mental illness and much more. This will be dark. I mean, DARK! You were warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very interested! :) if you're taking people for roles, I have a character for the neglected child one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be detailed by the way, though I won't punish people for a single, meaty paragraph if it's well written.

I'm interested, but I'm not online every day, so if you plan on roleplaying a lot every day, I don't think I'll go for it. But I have an idea for a character.

I'm in~ And I'm down to play the addicted misfit~ I'm usually online every day so I can definitely be a part of this~ >w<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back