• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Don't Call This Love - Reboot - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I only just realised that Ben and Iris have scars on their faces - I should probably read before making my characters xD

Face scars are super cool clearly Haha

Hey wolfy!!! Welcome back <3

I will be looking at the characters more closely later. Sadly, work is priority

Felis Felis Welcome back!!

Morzone Morzone it is good to see you again!

Mynach Mynach your character is looking good!

Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki I like your girl a lot.

Feel free to discuss some character relations for those in the facility and such. Also- potential relations with people on the outside. We won't be starting until we get a few more characters I am afraid. Plus, I need to finish Benji's form (at long last)

Any questions for me so far?

Was reading wolfytoon's character sheet for faith and accidentally read her background as:

Faith as her name states, is a bubbly character born and raised
On the playground is where she spent most of her days
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool
Playing some b ball outside the school

Was reading wolfytoon's character sheet for faith and accidentally read her background as:

Faith as her name states, is a bubbly character born and raised
On the playground is where she spent most of her days
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool
Playing some b ball outside the school
Lol I actually started singing that in my head with the music and everything x

Oof ya pud has been MIA for a bit. Hope you all aren't too mad. Shall we talk about characters? I will need to look through them more closely but they are coming around nicely.

Sostos Sostos - Hi! Welcome! I like Jonathan a lot. Also- your coding is well... I cry cause I will never be as good. Just one thing- for weaknesses you have that stronger men can overpower him. I like that but can you also do me a favor and kind of spell out how long he can run at his superspeed (I am assuming not infinitely long) as well as how far he can throw his projectiles. The contract killing is super fine- this is a very seedy, poor city. Emma will be very scared of him haha.

NighttimeForest NighttimeForest - Rey looks good! Welcome. I know we dm'ed a bit about his character. Weaknesses are good. There are a few things about the facility you will need to know in a later post (or just later on this one)

Yushin Yushin - hiya!! I love that you made a second character. Of course, Mr. Unlucky is good. Maeve is interesting. Just please be careful manipulating other people's emotions. (as in just kind of talk it out with them) I would hope we can all be open and such. But she is good. And by physical touch- you mean skin to skin contact- yes? Cause the facility is going to be putting ya girl in some gloves lol

I think maybe that is it? I will be updating more about the facility and their spill. Anyone in the city has some basic freedoms that those locked away do not have. I think we may be waiting on a few more character sheets based on the interest check but I won't postpone starting the rp much longer if everyone is on board to start soon.

Also- your coding is well... I cry cause I will never be as good.

As much as I'd love to take credit, the actual genius behind the code is AgWordSmith AgWordSmith .

how long he can run at his superspeed

I'd say, if he ran flat out, he could manage perhaps nearing 10 minutes, but could last longer at lower and less intensive speeds. (Though, I haven't really thought of a maximum as of yet, I guess I can come up with that if it ever becomes pertinent to the RP and I'll check up with you then)

how far he can throw his projectiles

As far as physics allows, all he does is shoot it off at a speed, whether it gets to a destination is dependent on those handy ol' physics equations. I'd say, for clarity, he can hit anything within eye range (unaided), but whether it arrives there at any decent speed is dependent on how fast it goes, since it could reach, say, 2km but end up at 0m/s by the end of it, doing no harm.

Any other things you'd like me to clarify, let me know. I might take a bit of time to respond however, since I'm heading to bed now.

Maeve is interesting. Just please be careful manipulating other people's emotions. (as in just kind of talk it out with them) I would hope we can all be open and such. But she is good. And by physical touch- you mean skin to skin contact- yes? Cause the facility is going to be putting ya girl in some gloves lol

Didn't want to say it bluntly due to the... "obvious connotations", but yeah, skin-to-skin XD Looking forward to the gloves as well! Reminds me of Rogue from X-Men!

As for the potency of the ability, I probably shouldn't have used the word "manipulate", since it's more of an "encourage", but I'll be sure to discuss it with the victim other person first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back