• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Donganronpa: Mononeko's Rule - Vote Here

❧ Introduce yourself.

I accidentally posted in the wrong section. I'm sorry!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Answer Found!

What do You say?

❧ Introduce yourself

Thank you all for the responses. Sorry it took so long I was having to ban myself from rpnation to get work done. (I just love this place too dang much)

Question Time!

What to say to Hisashi Asa?

❧ Write in! (I will attempt to use them all)

"Your art is impressive. Same can be said about your handwriting. I hope you can teach me one day when this is all over.", say with a smile.

Compliment and boost hope. Seems appropriate for this guy.

Answer Found!

What do You say?

❧ All of the above!!

I will make a post tomorrow. I've actually been getting some research materials for this by playing the game (it went on sale) but I got so into it that I forgot and it was late.

Question Time!

What other students do you see?

❧ Character creation! I am going to let each person respond with a student. You can post it on the sign-up sheet in regular coding and I will edit it later. Just add the basic info like I did for the three. Only one character. I want you all to feel a connection to these characters so that is why we are doing this. Make sure they are not a character from any of the new and old! I will add the rest.

Have fun!

Question Time!

Do you say anything?

❧ You can choose to write in what ever you like. You can either say something or remain quite. Your question may be answered or shot down.

>You've made a mistake locking the nation's greatest together. There's always an escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back