• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dominion

ZeiruliousMakavar said:
I explained from the very beginning... It's centered around the kingdoms/empires/republics that the gods rule over. In fact, you don't even have to mention the gods at all in your posts.
I guess I'll give it another go.

Could always have it done that any player who misses a turn, will have their turn done for them, could always explain it as "the people chose" or some such, and if any player seems like they gone for good they become an npc state?

Tierax said:
Could always have it done that any player who misses a turn, will have their turn done for them, could always explain it as "the people chose" or some such, and if any player seems like they gone for good they become an npc state?
That is definitely an idea that I can try out...

@DefendKebab1918 @Primitation

Please post for your kingdoms by this Friday. I don't like having to stall the game because someone wants to leave it, with out saying anything.

In that regard, if you wish to leave, then please either PM me, or post here.

ZeiruliousMakavar said:
Please post for your kingdoms by this Friday. I don't like having to stall the game because someone wants to leave it, with out saying anything.

Perhaps a reboot, incorporating some new ideas, might be a better plan than occasionally reviving this. Not like that many new players will want to join.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZeiruliousMakavar said:

I know you might not like this, but maybe even a new genre might be a good idea. Post-apocalyptic, WW1-WW2, or Futuristic appear to be popular themes around here. There's fantasy ones too, but they never really appear to progress as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back