• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dollars and Dimes

Wonder Woman Wonder Woman i gotta ask. It says your two characters grew up without a lot of money, and now live with a single addict. How do they afford 2 dogs, a nice house and all those tattoos?

Dogs aren't that expensive if you adopt, the house if you google it is literally from shameless and it's owned by a family riding the poverty line in rundown Chicago, and tattoos are expensive yes, but it's not impossible to think maybe they set aside drug money to pay for them little bits at a time, hell one of Marnies is a stick and poke which is DIY. It's also not to hard to think that they got some money since both of thier parents were killed

"I put out a character sheet; I'm interested as well. It sounds like a role play worth taking a chance on."

Uh... i really don't want to do this because everyone here has been super nice and we have a lot of great, interesting characters, but i'm going to have to drop.

As a trans, mentally ill person, i don't feel comfortable playing alongside Daddy Dustin's character. To avoid fights, i won't go into detail, but message me and i'll happily explain in private to anyone who wants to know more.

Anyone, and any gender, want to be an ex of my girl? Either got sick of her issues, got pushed away by my girls paranoia or the one that cheated on her. Pm me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back