• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB! / More - Looking for a role-play partners!

R0s3

Would anyone like to write with me today? I met a few new friends as of yesterday, and I am thankful - though I'd really like to begin writing with somebody semi soon. After all, it's pretty dangerous for me to get BORED. I would role-play just about anything to get rid of this writing muse, so do message me if you'd like to role-play at all today. However, I do have a plot I have always wanted to do, which I will talk about in the very next sentence below. I am hoping somebody will actually be interested in this idea, it's something I have wanted to do for quite some time:

DOKI DOKI - LITERATURE CLUB!

I have always wanted another person to role-play as a male gender bend of Monika for me. OF COURSE, I'd play as Sayori. I was thinking the story revolves around Sayori being constantly monitored and watched by male Monika, who is extremely possessive of her, though is not afraid to force "punishments" such as causing extremely terrifying things to happen within her line of view, and so forth. It will practically be a game of cat and mouse. No sexual themes of course though - just slight romance / splice of life dating, with a horror twist. If anyone is interested in this plot / playing the character ; Message me about it, I'd love to get right into it.
15454efa9759186759170681068.gif

A male Monika might be right up my alley ahaha. I like writing poetry. I like fucking with people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back