• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doki Doki Forever

Hello! It's nice to meet you! Feel free to call me Tokki (or bunny) . I'm 19 years old and perhaps as my name suggests, I'm a lovestruck fool, and romance RP's have been something I've always loved. Specifically, Canon X OC double up RPS!

✓ Yes/ this okay
➵Talk headcanons with me, please! About your OC. The canon character i’m playing for you. How your pairing will interact! I love this kind of talk!
➵Please put effort into both sides of the RP. Because I will too.
➵No one-liners, also please at least write 2-3 paragraphs!
➵Romance/ Drama is a must.
➵Darker topics are okay.
➵Slight Aus/ adding our own stuff to the world.
➵Double up. (ps love triangles are okay as long as it’s fair on both sides)

✗ No
➵No minors.
➵Canon x Canon on my side (if you want it on yours, go ahead.)
➵ Don’t spam me when I don’t reply. I get busy! It’s okay to check up on me/ give me a nudge. But please keep in mind I’m a busy person, and I struggle with some stuff I’d rather not put here.

There's no fandom list here since I'm just looking for Doki Doki lit club. Seeing Doki Doki plus has rekindled my love.
If you could play Monika for my OC that'd be nice <3 (Heads up the pairing would be F/F)
And I can play anyone for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back