• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Doing the Limbo

Novus

Three Thousand Club
Mostly realistic with fantasy elements, this role-play would be about dead people looking in on the living and pretty much existing around them. The ultimate goal is to find a way to move on. But you can't just do it on your own. Our characters would have to have a good bit of work to--on themselves as well as their buddies.

But, even though the setting would be in a present time and place, there would be places built just for the "stuck". So, it won't be completely morbid.

I am looking for non-conventional characters. So, let's just see who is interested and what ideas can be brought to the table before we go building any threads. This could be great, guys!

I'm absolutely intrigued! There's so much room to see some amazing character developments in this kind of story. (*U*)

If you want, you can add a few details. It's really just a vague idea right now, if I'm being completely honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back