• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Does anyone know Mew Mew Power

Hi all!!

I have written a fanfiction on wattpad about New Mew Power. (The English version of Tokyo Mew Mew) and I really wanna do an rp!

I hope some one knows it well cause I really want to rp!!

i never watched the english version (as i did not know it existed), but i did watch all of tokyo mew mew when i was younger. depending on what youre looking for, i may be able to rp with you!

i never watched the english version (as i did not know it existed), but i did watch all of tokyo mew mew when i was younger. depending on what youre looking for, i may be able to rp with you!
Ah okay. Well my fan fic that I've written is available to read on wattpad called "my blue knight" and I'd kinda wanna do it from that ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back