• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings does anybody have a map? > 1x1 advanced plotting with mads!

mads

professional disaster
what up guys!!! i'm looking for a couple of 1x1 roleplays and i'm just gonna shove my rules & requests below lmao

1. as u can tell! i am really the most chill person. i love talking & communicating with my partners and if you want to have conversations on the side that's cool with me! i'm really friendly i guess?
2. that being said! i am an advanced writer & i do expect good grammar and spelling. ofc people make mistakes sometimes but if there's sloppy grammar and spelling throughout your posts then i'm going to politely decline to write with you.
3. post length: i usually go for 2-4 meaty paragraphs, sometimes more, sometimes less - a lot of it is how my partners write, but i would like to start around there!
4. genres: most everything is okay with me! i have the highest muse for fantasy, medieval, apocalypse and horror-type roleplays. there are a couple of fandom roleplays that i will take part of (supernatural, harry potter). if there's anything on this list that you want to do but don't see just ask!
5. mxf, fxf, and mxm are all fine with me (i have better muse for mxf and mxm)
6. i typically play males! however if u need a girl i gotchu :^)
7. i really am looking for long-term roleplays that create a story!
8. i do a lot of writing on the side & if i see a character choice i like, i might ask you if i can use it in one of my novels! & it is perfectly okay to say no - i will not use it in my other works :^)

to summarize: advanced writer, dark plots. basically. hmu if this sounds like your gig!

Hiya. I'd definitely be up to plot something with you. I usually write 2 - 3 paragraphs, more or less depending on my response, but I'm trying to improve my writing. If you're okay with that, let's talk over PMs?

i would say i'm able to get about 2-4 posts in per week, depending on length & how much homework i have, e.g. i will be slowest on Monday & Tuesday but will be faster at replying later in the week :)

If you're still looking, I would like to RP a fantasy/medieval plot with you! I write a minimum of 2 paragraphs, the amount of how much I write depending on the amount of content and inspiration I'm given. Send me a PM if you're interested?

bump ig! still looking (less fantasy, more gore, more modern/realistic is where my muse is atm)

bump again with some more specifics:

blind x mute
college themed stuff
the 100
newsies
les miserables
superpower high school (don't @ me lmao)
twinS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back