• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Doctor Who!

Davis Butler

I'm behind that abnormally large mouse.
Caleb had been traveling with The Doctor for several months and he honestly couldn't imagine how he'd managed through life before. Gone were the days where he’d get up, go to work, come back home and go to bed only to get up the next morning and do exactly the same thing and on top of that, no one to share it with. Now, however, one day he might be witnessing a momentous event in Earth’s history, and the next day he could be running for his life on an alien planet. Every day he'd get up feeling refreshed and more than ready to discover new and exciting things. However this morning, something was different. He didn't feel quite right and he couldn't work out why. He felt almost uncomfortably warm even though the TARDIS was always set to the same temperature. Nevertheless he walked from her bedroom to the console, finding The Doctor was nowhere to be seen, “Doctor?!” he called, looking around for him. ((Caleb is 24. He has short brown hair and dark blue eyes. He’s a little short and quite slim. He’s wearing black pants and a dark red overcoat. I know all of The Doctors, so pick any you like but please tell me which you are. OC's accepted

Can I use my OC and I can do the tenth doctor

The Doctor looks up from under the console room "Yeah?" he asks and continues to fiddle with some things "The TARDIS just stopped suddenly" he says and sighs "We're stuck in some old medieval time" he adds and walks back up "And the temperature slightly dropped, the TARDIS must have had a reason to come here if she just broke down after landing" he explains and sighs "It will take a while till it's fixed".

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back