• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Doctor Who: The 13th

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
So, I want to do a Doctor Who rp featuring a brand new Doctor! Now, here's a twist for you. I actually don't want to be the Doctor for this rp! Surprise! I am in search of a Doctor! For this 1x1 I already have 6 storylines written to use! I will be playing a male character and as such would prefer a female Doctor, but I would still accept a male Doctor. Now to entice you (hopefully), with this first plot idea.

Boneless in Boomtown:

The Doctor and Companion crash in a new Old West Themed Looney Tunes (this can change) Amusement Park. They discover that it is still under construction and that building has been paused due to strange disappearances regarding workers. The Doctor chooses to investigate but may be in over their head as their new Companion is taken and they're left to save the lives of the remaining workers.

I would love to do something like this! I hope you're still accepting :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back