• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who RP - MxF

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey all! I'm Jaxby or Grizzle, I'm 26, in CST and i have been roleplaying for 10 years now. I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs but lately have been writing closer to 5. please be 21+ I'm just most comfortable with that. I tend to enjoy darker themes but if anyone has triggers lemme know.

I'm hoping to do a Doctor Who RP with me as an OC Doctor. I'm looking for someone to play opposite my Doctor as a companion, I'm open to romance but for the most part I want some timey-wimey adventures with lots of heart pumping plots and spooks. I'd love to do many adventures long term!!

I love OOC, voice chats, hoping these are things you'll be okay with too! Making discord servers for the rp, realistic faceclaims for this one if that's okay! I try to reply a few times a week but sometimes life and anxiety get in the way. Also I will absolutely write songs for our rp and characters! also love to do spotify mixes and all that fun stuff, pin boards, etc

I do prefer discord for ooc so feel free to add me there, my user is jaxby#2033 or send me a PM here!

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm Jaxby or Grizzle, I'm 26, in CST and i have been roleplaying for 10 years now. I tend to average 3-5 paragraphs but lately have been writing closer to 5. please be 21+ I'm just most comfortable with that. I tend to enjoy darker themes but if anyone has triggers lemme know.

I'm hoping to do a Doctor Who RP with me as either an OC Doctor (preferred) or 10/11/12, I'd also be open to portraying 8. I'm looking for someone to play opposite my Doctor as a companion, I'm open to romance but for the most part I want some timey-wimey adventures with lots of heart pumping plots and spooks. I'd love to do many adventures long term!!

I love OOC, voice chats, hoping these are things you'll be okay with too! Making discord servers for the rp, realistic faceclaims for this one if that's okay! I try to reply a few times a week but sometimes life and anxiety get in the way. Also I will absolutely write songs for our rp and characters! also love to do spotify mixes and all that fun stuff, pin boards, etc

I do prefer discord for ooc so feel free to add me there, my user is jaxby#2033 or send me a PM here!
I’d definitely be interested in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back