• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Doctor Who roleplay anyone?

Emilythezeldafan

looking for someone to roleplay Doctor who with me
I have an oc companion that I use pretty much all the time (aswell as having made a timelord au of her just out of pure boredom)
and I need someone to play the Doctor (any doctor works fine, preferably 10, 11, or 13)
also I tend to go off/stop replying to rps if I get distracted or sometimes I randomly drop them
I don't rp smut but I do NSFW (not safe for work)
anything else is fine
post any questions when replying to this thread

i can use the original (human) one if you'd prefer
ngl this sucks so ;-;
name: Amerie Rowe
Looks: currently? a twenty something brown eyed red head.
personality: you know how time lords work so its kinda hard to explain that- currently shes sassy, reckless, and if you hurt anyone she cares about then you're gonna be the one running. especially the Doctor. she also tends to get jealous easily.
outfit: lilac dress, matching boots (which are of course good for running in), white jacket and occasionally a lilac trench coat, wears a bow in her hair, she also has a magical amulet
likes: reading, the creative arts, her friends, forests and any large body of water
dislikes: unnecessary violence, bullying
fears: drowning (ironically since she loves water), spiders, Statues, Mannequins or anything resembling them (you try fighting a weeping angel)
friends: Sarah Jane smith, Luke Smith, and of course the Doctor
enemies: is section this even necessary
crush: The Doctor
favourite colour: orange or purple
favourite movie: pffft you think she has time to watch movies- nah jk its miss peregrine's home for peculiar children
favourite TV Show to watch when not adventuring: Gotham or Buffy the Vampire Slayer
favouite pastime: im not dignifying this with an answer, y'all know
theme song: save yourself by My Chemical Romance
race; time lady

Users who are viewing this thread

Back