• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Doctor/Patient Confidentiality

Athene turned to him, looking over the brace, trying to decide if taking it off would be a good idea. Wasn't there a reason that he had it? As much as she wanted to see him without it, too, she worried what damage it could do. They had only just gotten out of the hospital - she didn't want to go back so soon.

"Alright, uh...tell me if this hurts, alright?" she said, carefully reaching around to take it off. She was slow to do it, just to make sure his neck didn't start hurting or bleeding or...anything else bad. While she was worrying, Lawrence was smiling at the idea of going to the park with them.

"Sure thing, just let me know when you guys are going," he said, nodding as he started moving more supplies into the bedroom, leaving Athene and Ivan alone. Once she finally got the brace off, she set it to the side, being careful not to lose it later.

"That feel okay?"

"Doesn't feel much different." Ivan said. Having kept what movement he had still as she went about taking it off. Her hands and warmth close were better than nothing. And he knew, beneath, was just a regular, thin neck with a heavy bandage against one side, and on the back where she couldn't see beneath his hair. "Probably just there to, you know...be protective and shit." 

What was he going to do? There was limited movement in his neck, and he wasn't much willing because of the pain anyways. Whatever pain was firing in his synapses. "Ready when you are, if we're taking pictures. Just me and you?" he asked, thinking of Lawrence being with them as well. He was likely going to be around with them. But it could have also implied the dogs. "Want the doggies with us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back