Dobutsu Academy

Wes finished eating and went downstairs, put his bowl in his room, grabbed his sketch book and shading pencils, and went out onto the court. Wes looked around, he then went and sat under a tree, and began sketching a lot. At one point he began sketching Dotomo. 'What am I doing?! He hates you!?' Wes thought as he still sketched Domoto, every single detail. Wes looked around. "Looks like I still have no friends..." Wes said as he laid down, against a tree.

@Catnip

Last edited by a moderator:
(Keiko's POV)

I snuggled up against the belo girl, essentially rubbing my body and head all over her with animalesque joviality. I couldn't help myself, it was on my blood! She felt so comfy, and looked so nice, I even almost started nibbling on her clothes, before realizing what I was about to do being awoken by her pleas to remove "it" from her. It was a bit uncomfortable to be called "it" but I couldn't really blame a panicking girl after what I did. I shook my head, pulled myself away and turned around, full red. I took a moment to regain my voice (and breath Maybe?) , then peaked at her as I spoke. 

"I'm sorry. For what I just ...did. I didn't mean to scare you! I-I'm your new roommate, Keiko Kashuryu." I would promise that it wouldn't happen again, but it would be mean to lie. If I couldn't control myself this time, how would I be able to on the next? Damm it, I already screw up and t wasn't even day one yet! Nonetheless I turned and gave her the best smile I could. Someone else, a certain Mangetsu came along, providing an opportunity for escape from the subject. "Yes , pleasure to meet you too, Mangetsu! Where are you from?" 

@ShadyBlaze @Mitchs98

(and I guess maybe I should also tag @Fazy ?)

Mangetsu's smile falters just a little bit but he continues smiling "I'm from Issuo, what about yourself, miss?" He asked the girl who asked him where he was from, he then notices how close two of them were to which he raised a curious eyebrow "Am I interrupting something?' He asked with a teasing grin.

7ada34f542678009c2b47d2bfe425e41e229db29_hq.gif
Kaede Haruna

Currently Interacting with: @ShadyBlaze @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede looked towards Keiko, smiling. So she had gotten her name right. She still seemed oddly familiar, and hearing her voice seemed to make matters even more interesting. And yet, Kaede could not put a finger on where she'd seen - or heard - this girl. Keiko was unusually energetic, which made the situation at hand considerably less awkward. As she opened her mouth to introduce herself to the girl who'd detached herself from Elizabeth, another dog-like creature approached them... except he surely wasn't a dog. It was rare that she'd come across the wolf species, since they weren't too common in Mikazuki. She approached him and got close enough to catch a whiff of the air that surrounded him, confirming her belief. He wasn't showing any signs of hostility at all. How curious. Shrugging this thought away, she looked towards the wolf who'd introduced himself as Mangetsu. "It's nice to meet you, Mangetsu, Keiko. Or... Miss Kashuryu, if you'd prefer that," Kaede laughed, glancing at the cute-looking inu. 

Issho... that meant together in Japanese, from what she knew. It was presumable that the city was a close-knit place, but one might say it was the opposite. She'd visited the city on one of her mother's wild expeditions, and the city wasn't at all welcoming. Perhaps that had only been the part of town that she'd seen, but she managed to catch the smile that had briefly disappeared on Mangetsu's face. Kaede had always been good at catching details, but maybe she was just overreacting. 

"I'm Kaede Haruna. From Mikazuki. As you can guess, I'm a neko," she said, grinning.

(Keiko's POV)

My eyes kept darting back to my soon to be roommate , wondering whether I was pulling off the simple distraction act well or not. Getting out of sticky situations would be essential here, one of the reasons why my manager wanted me to go to the academy. One of the many, many reasons...

"Issuo? I never heard of it. How is it there? I am from Asanoka, if the place where I was born is what counts. It's a small village with a frequently occurrence portal. My parents own a house near it and they had to go there to give birth to me. Not that I was raised there, for the most part. I mean, when I was, like, baby, I was kept in the house but..." I was explaining before the wolf decided to interrupt me though, asking if he was interrupting anything, to which irony I couldn't help but start chuckling. "Interrupting, no, no! Hahaha..."

One of the other nekos, the one which was neither my roommate nor looked like her, greeted Mangetsu and myself, and inquired about what to call. 

"Keiko's fine." I told her, still gasping for breath from the laughter. "Most of my fans call me that, it'll be like a little piece of back home."

I got up fully and reached my hand up (annoying) for a shake, resisting the temptation to jump on and start nibbling on her. It was hard... very hard

"Nice to meet you Haruna. I'm an Inu." I smiled back.

@Mitchs98 @ShadyBlaze @Fazy

(Keiko's POV)

My eyes kept darting back to my soon to be roommate , wondering whether I was pulling off the simple distraction act well or not. Getting out of sticky situations would be essential here, one of the reasons why my manager wanted me to go to the academy. One of the many, many reasons...

"Issuo? I never heard of it. How is it there? I am from Asanoka, if the place where I was born is what counts. It's a small village with a frequently occurrence portal. My parents own a house near it and they had to go there to give birth to me. Not that I was raised there, for the most part. I mean, when I was, like, baby, I was kept in the house but..." I was explaining before the wolf decided to interrupt me though, asking if he was interrupting anything, to which irony I couldn't help but start chuckling. "Interrupting, no, no! Hahaha..."

One of the other nekos, the one which was neither my roommate nor looked like her, greeted Mangetsu and myself, and inquired about what to call. 

"Keiko's fine." I told her, still gasping for breath from the laughter. "Most of my fans call me that, it'll be like a little piece of back home."

I got up fully and reached my hand up (annoying) for a shake, resisting the temptation to jump on and start nibbling on her. It was hard... very hard

Mangetsu smiled at Keiko and Kaede, wincing slightly when asked how Issuo was then shook his head slightly and shrugged "It was alright, not the best place to be an orphan it would seem" He said softly revealing a small bit about himself to the two glancing over to Keiko "You said fans, are you are popstar of somesort?" He asked curiously not knowing much about other genres of music except for the ones he listens to currently, extending his hand to shake Keiko's hand gently then lets go after a few seconds, looking toward Kaede, he smiles at her "I'm glad to see a Neko here, I had a friend who was a Neko in Issuo in the orphanage" he chuckled softly at the memories 

@Fazy @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede Haruna

Currently Interacting with: @ShadyBlaze @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede laughed. "Please, just call me Kaede. Haruna's too formal; no one ever calls me that," she says to Keiko. She turned to Mangetsu. Hearing about him being an orphan made her noticeably upset. She wasn't going to shower him in pity or sympathy; she knew that people hated that, and it would do no good for her to say anything, regardless. "Y-you're an orphan? Well, I'm really sorry, though I know saying sorry doesn't do much... I've been to Issuo before, actually," she remarked. Then, in a quieter voice, she added, "It wasn't too pretty."

Kaede's mind registered what Keiko had been saying about her birthplace. Asanoka was a nice place, from the pictures she'd seen of it. Kaede shook hands with the excited female. She hadn't paid mind to the word 'fans' among the abundance of words that seemed to spew out of Keiko's mouth, until Mangetsu pointed this out. Then, it struck her - 

"You're Keiko Kashuryu! That-the... you're that singer... oh my gosh, you're so famous! I don't even know how I managed to miss it," she commented. Kaede suddenly grew slightly self-aware. "Could I get an autograph?" she blurted, quite abruptly.

Gei Dansei

Gei walked around the school, just exploring. After saying goodbye to his roomate, he walked off but he hadn't decided to talk to anyone else yet. He started walking towards a giant tree.

"Wow ... It's beautiful ... "Gei said. He started lookign at all the details until he saw a boy laying underneath the tree a sketch book in hand. He took a look at the current sketch of a person and gasped, " Woah! That's so cool."

Gei quickly covered his mouth, hoping he didn't startle the boy.

"I-I'm sorry for sneaking up on you. I-I didn't notice you there." Gei started blushing deeply.

@gaywes

Wes looked up blushing as he nodded. "Thanks... I didn't mean to seem like a stalker by drawing Dotomo... he probably hates me... I have given up on him... Your really cute... the name is Wes... I believe you are Gei..." Wes said as he began sketching Gei. "You are a good model... Tell me... you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?" Wes asked as he winked at Gei. Wes's ears were standing up, and his tail was wagging a little back and forth.

@Anime King Kaleb

Kaede Haruna

Kaede laughed. "Please, just call me Kaede. Haruna's too formal; no one ever calls me that," she says to Keiko. She turned to Mangetsu. Hearing about him being an orphan made her noticeably upset. She wasn't going to shower him in pity or sympathy; she knew that people hated that, and it would do no good for her to say anything, regardless. "Y-you're an orphan? Well, I'm really sorry, though I know saying sorry doesn't do much... I've been to Issuo before, actually," she remarked. Then, in a quieter voice, she added, "It wasn't too pretty."

Kaede's mind registered what Keiko had been saying about her birthplace. Asanoka was a nice place, from the pictures she'd seen of it. Kaede shook hands with the excited female. She hadn't paid mind to the word 'fans' among the abundance of words that seemed to spew out of Keiko's mouth, until Mangetsu pointed this out. Then, it struck her - 

"You're Keiko Kashuryu! That-the... you're that singer... oh my gosh, you're so famous! I don't even know how I managed to miss it," she commented. Kaede suddenly grew slightly self-aware. "Could I get an autograph?" she blurted, quite abruptly.

Mangetsu nodded with a sad smile to Kaede "It's quite alright, it's in the past..no need to apologize about anything Kaede" He replied to the Neko then looked over to Keiko raising an eyebrow in slight surprise "Ah so I was right" He chuckled "Assuming the genre is pop?" he asked making sure he was indeed right with a small smile 

Wes looked up blushing as he nodded. "Thanks... I didn't mean to seem like a stalker by drawing Dotomo... he probably hates me... I have given up on him... Your really cute... the name is Wes... I believe you are Gei..." Wes said as he began sketching Gei. "You are a good model... Tell me... you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?" Wes asked as he winked at Gei. Wes's ears were standing up, and his tail was wagging a little back and forth.

@Anime King Kaleb

Gei Dansei

"Your really cute... the name is Wes... I believe you are Gei..."

Gei blushed. He wasn't sure i he should give him a compliment in return or say thnk you. So he diid both.

"Th-Thank you! ... Uhm ... You are a handsome individual as well."

Gei blushed as it not only was a compliment but also what he truly thought about the Kitsune.

"You are a good model... Tell me... you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

Gei started blushing, and he turned even redder when Wes winked.

"No! ... Uhm ... I mean no, I don't have a boyfriend. To be honest, besides my parents and my roomate, you are the first person I've ever actually 'talked' to in my life..."

Of course, there were the examiners for the exam but they didn't really count as Gei didn't count questionaires as an actual conversation.

@gaywes

"Ah! You are a cute little thing! I bet I seem social... I am... but I let them come to me... Hey I got it! How about I be your boyfriend?!" Wes said grinning. Wes showed Gei the sketch of him. Wes smiled as he gave Gei the sketch. "It is whatever you want cutie..." Wes said as he sat there, patting the ground beside him for Gei to sit down.

(@Anime King Kaleb message me as well!)

"Ah! You are a cute little thing! I bet I seem social... I am... but I let them come to me... Hey I got it! How about I be your boyfriend?!" Wes said grinning. Wes showed Gei the sketch of him. Wes smiled as he gave Gei the sketch. "It is whatever you want cutie..." Wes said as he sat there, patting the ground beside him for Gei to sit down.

(@Anime King Kaleb message me as well!)

Gei Dansei

Gei began to blush, again.

"Hey I got it! How about I be your boyfriend?!"

Gei began to stutter, " M-Me! B-But I'm n-not anyth-thing speci--'

Gei stopped when Wes showed him the sketch. It left him speechless. Then Wes handed him the sketch, and Gei held it and put it close to his heart.

When Wes, patted the spot next to him, Gei smiled and sat down. He laid his head down on Wes' shoulder. 

For the first time in forever, Gei felt like he had someone to love. Of course he had his parents, but they were family. He wanted someone who didn't have to love him, to do so.

Wes kissed his forehead. "I take that as a yes... So... I have a feeling my roommate doesn't like me..." Wes said giggling as he seen fan girls run up to them and surround them. "Hold on Gei..." Wes said as Wes threw him over and past the girls, as Wes flipped over them, rolled and caught him. Wes put him down as they ran to a fountain. "Well, I think we are okay... So, who is your roommate?" Wes asked Gei as they held hands.

@Anime King Kaleb

Kaede Haruna

Currently Interacting with: @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede looked towards Elizabeth, laughing at the inu who had come seemingly out of nowhere. Elizabeth proceeded to panic as the inu pounced on her. Hmm, this inu must've been one of the many she'd heard when Zero announced the names. Out of all of the inus, the only girl had been her... oh, yes, her name had been Keiko... something that started with a K... Keiko Kashuryu! The name sounded oddly familiar, but Kaede couldn't put her finger on where she'd heard it before. Shrugging, Kaede decided to leave Elizabeth and Keiko alone. She'd chosen to assume that Keiko was Elizabeth's roommate. Looking towards Maria, she smiled and said, "I think it's best if we leave these two to sort out their... issues." Kaede noticed that the antlered boy and the seasick inu had disappeared, presumably having gone to settle into their dorms. Sighing, she picked at her fingernails; she'd been looking forward to meeting those two, in spite of being slightly afraid of either. Of course, there were other intriguing individuals, but were there any who appeared to be open for interaction? Kaede looked back to Maria. "I'll let you decide who we should talk to," she added, cheerfully.

Mangetsu continued strolling around the courtyard, listening to some music in his earbuds as he looked around casually with his hands stuffed into his hoodie's pockets, whistling calmly to the rhythm of the song "Where to go, where to go." He mumbled after a few more seconds of whistling causally, then noticing some other students nearby decided to turn off his earbuds and walk off with a smile to introduce himself with a wave, "Finally I found some people" He said with a smile "Name's Mangetsu, I sorta just arrived" he added quickly "Pleasure to meet everyone, finally"

@Fazy @Idea @Mitchs98

(Keiko's POV)

I snuggled up against the belo girl, essentially rubbing my body and head all over her with animalesque joviality. I couldn't help myself, it was on my blood! She felt so comfy, and looked so nice, I even almost started nibbling on her clothes, before realizing what I was about to do being awoken by her pleas to remove "it" from her. It was a bit uncomfortable to be called "it" but I couldn't really blame a panicking girl after what I did. I shook my head, pulled myself away and turned around, full red. I took a moment to regain my voice (and breath Maybe?) , then peaked at her as I spoke. 

"I'm sorry. For what I just ...did. I didn't mean to scare you! I-I'm your new roommate, Keiko Kashuryu." I would promise that it wouldn't happen again, but it would be mean to lie. If I couldn't control myself this time, how would I be able to on the next? Damm it, I already screw up and t wasn't even day one yet! Nonetheless I turned and gave her the best smile I could. Someone else, a certain Mangetsu came along, providing an opportunity for escape from the subject. "Yes , pleasure to meet you too, Mangetsu! Where are you from?" 

@ShadyBlaze @Mitchs98

(and I guess maybe I should also tag @Fazy ?)

Mangetsu's smile falters just a little bit but he continues smiling "I'm from Issuo, what about yourself, miss?" He asked the girl who asked him where he was from, he then notices how close two of them were to which he raised a curious eyebrow "Am I interrupting something?' He asked with a teasing grin.

Kaede Haruna

Currently Interacting with: @ShadyBlaze @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede looked towards Keiko, smiling. So she had gotten her name right. She still seemed oddly familiar, and hearing her voice seemed to make matters even more interesting. And yet, Kaede could not put a finger on where she'd seen - or heard - this girl. Keiko was unusually energetic, which made the situation at hand considerably less awkward. As she opened her mouth to introduce herself to the girl who'd detached herself from Elizabeth, another dog-like creature approached them... except he surely wasn't a dog. It was rare that she'd come across the wolf species, since they weren't too common in Mikazuki. She approached him and got close enough to catch a whiff of the air that surrounded him, confirming her belief. He wasn't showing any signs of hostility at all. How curious. Shrugging this thought away, she looked towards the wolf who'd introduced himself as Mangetsu. "It's nice to meet you, Mangetsu, Keiko. Or... Miss Kashuryu, if you'd prefer that," Kaede laughed, glancing at the cute-looking inu. 

Issho... that meant together in Japanese, from what she knew. It was presumable that the city was a close-knit place, but one might say it was the opposite. She'd visited the city on one of her mother's wild expeditions, and the city wasn't at all welcoming. Perhaps that had only been the part of town that she'd seen, but she managed to catch the smile that had briefly disappeared on Mangetsu's face. Kaede had always been good at catching details, but maybe she was just overreacting. 

"I'm Kaede Haruna. From Mikazuki. As you can guess, I'm a neko," she said, grinning.

(Keiko's POV)

Mangetsu smiled at Keiko and Kaede, wincing slightly when asked how Issuo was then shook his head slightly and shrugged "It was alright, not the best place to be an orphan it would seem" He said softly revealing a small bit about himself to the two glancing over to Keiko "You said fans, are you are popstar of somesort?" He asked curiously not knowing much about other genres of music except for the ones he listens to currently, extending his hand to shake Keiko's hand gently then lets go after a few seconds, looking toward Kaede, he smiles at her "I'm glad to see a Neko here, I had a friend who was a Neko in Issuo in the orphanage" he chuckled softly at the memories 

@Fazy @Idea @Mitchs98

Kaede Haruna

Mangetsu nodded with a sad smile to Kaede "It's quite alright, it's in the past..no need to apologize about anything Kaede" He replied to the Neko then looked over to Keiko raising an eyebrow in slight surprise "Ah so I was right" He chuckled "Assuming the genre is pop?" he asked making sure he was indeed right with a small smile 

Maria and Elizabeth Jones

Maria only nodded in agreement with Kaede, "I agree.." She replied. While it was very amusing she wasn't really doing anything to help and she trusted the students not to harm her twin. If they did, well....Maria would kick their asses relatively quickly. At the offer of picking who to speak to first she shrugged, meanwhile Elizabeth kept panicking. "I don't mind wh=" She began, pausing when Mangetsu walked up. She pouted at his interruption but otherwise didn't say anything, although it was obvious she was a tiny bit upset. She let him introduce himself and for Keiko and Elizabeth to, halfway, make up, just peacefully watching everything go down.

Elizabeth on the other hand was still mildly panicking, her heart beating incredibly fast in her chest. She managed a tiny, barely visible, smile as she apologized and nodded, "I-I'm Elizabeth Jones..." She muttered, finally speaking. She sighed heavily, her ears and tail twitching a bit warily. She hadn't expected to be basically attacked at all, though she wasn't sure what to expect from these people anymore really. "I-It's nice to meet everyone.." She said, looking down shyly. "And...don't worry about what you did...I-It's fine.." She assured Keiko. She would have to learn to deal with her personality if that was how she acted all the time.

At Mangetsu's question Elizabeth merely blushed and kept her gaze at the ground, Maria of course laughing, "Nah...Liz and a chick? Nahhh...she's wayy to shy to date." She teased her further, eliciting a tiny punch to the shoulder from her sister. As the conversation went on and Keiko spoke of fans Maria blinked, basically having the same thoughts as Kaede, "Oooh me to me too!" She cheered. "I love your music! I had no idea its was you!" She added, clearly very much a fan.

DeerBanner.png

[SIZE=11pt]“Yes, … Hello.” Osamu greets in return with little to no fervor, however, in the fair moments of his stolid facade, he hadn’t expected the sudden embellishing, alluring scent of the young fawn to waft so enticingly at his nostrils. Perhaps this is what his father had mentioned about his own kind, shika’s were deceptively charming: in more ways than one, and most certainly hadn’t expected the lovely fawn to be so bold. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Your antlers are beautiful,”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“Thank you,” He whispered in timid nervousness. He was most certain, that the heat that savored at his cheeks, wasn’t just feeling but a foreseeable one. “You have a lovely color of fur,” He muttered in return, and let his eyes falter for the sake of beating himself up over the ridiculous comment. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“-We should get going.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]“After you,” He says with a side step and a small beckoning.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]@Catnip[/SIZE]

NekoBanner.png

[SIZE=11pt]After the initial encounter with his new roommate, and officially ridding himself of any sort of nuisance, he makes his way towards the dormitories. Where he makes a note of passing the crowd of students, and the centaurs that seem to be crowding the area near the school. He’s brisk in his pace to avoid them, and proceeds to look for his room number. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Upon entering, he does make a change for his usual clothes. Their ride across the seas had proved to have been long, and he didn’t expect anything less as he striped clean of his dirty attire, and switched garments. Trading his casual button up, for a dark pull over and some dark wash jeans. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]An hour, huh.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Kicking his shoes off, and plopping onto his rightfully chosen bed, the one placed neatly beside the window, he slotted in his headphones and set an alarm. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]A nap sounds good right about now. [/SIZE]

(Keiko's POV)

My tail waggled a bit as Elizabeth introduced herself and told me not to worry about my actions. I was still a little bit iffy about it, but if she said it was alright, it probably was, no sense asking pointless questions, right? 

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth. I hope we get along." I told her. I chuckled along with Kaede, though I wasn't sure why she was chuckling herself until she told me to just call her Kaede....actually, I still wasn't sure why she laughed , but it was nice that she did , so I didn't question "Alright then, Kaede."

Mangetsu mentioned his home and how he was was an orphan, something which seemed to have stroke a cord with Kaede. I didn't really know a lot of orphans, none that I was told at least, so I couldn't really tell if there was a bigger problem that the immediate of having lost and possibility never even met his parents. But still, there wasn't any need to panic over it, I mean, the guy was here alive and well, wasn't he? Hence, I couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Kaede's reaction to this discovery.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself... maybe, maybe I can do something for this place? I'm that universal , but maybe I could do that "charity concert " thing people sometimes tell me about?" I proposed "When we are done with the academy that is."

As my chuckles finally calmed down, Mangetsu asked me about me being a popstar, to which I was about to respond when suddenly Maria (Elizabeth's twin) and Kaede realized who I was as asked for an autograph. I couldn't help but squeak soundlessly with happiness at being recognized. So I had fans even here! This might be amazing after all! Good thing I brought the materials.

"Maybe? I'm given stuff to sing, dance  and wear, and I sing and dance and wear it. I never really wondered about the genre. I do have a couple CDs if you'd like to listen, maybe you can find out! I'll get them while I fetch the stuff to autograph with." I answered Mangetsu with my shaking legs and flapping tail barely containing my excitement. I rushed to my visibly overloaded luggage which and without thinking twice unzipped it causing it to "explode" in casual, frilly (cute), and formal clothes, as well as a swimsuit, makeup, a couple closed books, a ball, a volleyball, bath materials, some motivational posters,some cute little trinkets and crap, snacks,  among many other things. I picked up a couple CDs as well as a pencil case and some paper, then skipped back to the group leaving behind the mess.

"So, anything I should write?" I inquired. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back