• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Alex looked to Carmen shakimg his head some before turning his attention back to his brother. He went wide eyed when he heard him and lunged seeing only red "You son of a bitch!" He yelled as he tackled his brother to the ground. He started in on him not caring who he was "Thats my fucking daughter! You will not fucking take her name! You will not slander her memory!" He screamed before being pulled off by his father

Max started to drive off towards the doctors giving a small shrug "Eh pretty boring. Those training things always are." She said softly

Carmen could hear everything happening upstairs in the dining room, staying out of it after that last comment and waited quietly for Alex to come downstairs. It wasn't her place to cause a mess with his family no matter how close she was to them but she heard the thuds and debated going up to see what was going on until finally the screaming died down and she heard Alex's voice plus his father's coming down to the bedrooms on the lower floors, looking up when the door to their room opened and she held back as much as she could until his father left him in there to calm down with her and she broke down sobbing the minute the door shut.

He nodded and smiled tiredly, watching her "Oh yeah? Shoulda stayed in bed with me," He murmured, coughing some after that and just pressed his face up against the window, appreciating the coolness of the glass "Jake did a good job with the farm today... but it's not really his interest." He mumbled,

Alex continued screaming at his brother before his dad took him out of the room "Let me go damn it! He has no right and you know it dad...you know he has no right to name her after my fucking daughter." he said his voice cracking before he went into the room. As the door shut he turned to look at Carmen pulling her in close as she started to cry "I'm so sorry Carmen....I'm so sorry."

Max gave a small laugh and nodded a bit "Well at least he was able to help out." she murmured giving his hand a squeeze. She sighed heavily and pulled into the doctor's office "Come on, lets get you fixed up."

She just held onto him tightly, burying her face into his shoulder, "She should be here! She should be here with us now but I fucked up so bad." She whimpered quietly, allowing him to move them to sit on the bed and just held onto him tighter "I couldn't keep her okay." She whimpered. They had never been able to tell them what had gone wrong so they couldn't be sure whether it was something Carmen did or not,

Jeff just nodded and got out with her, holding her hand tight into the building, going to sit down so she could check him in and he leaned back, starting to get the body aches worseand just stared at the floor until she came to sit with him "Did they say how long the wait would be?" He asked her quietly, giving her a little pout, just wanting to be at home in his own bed, preferably with Max next to him and some trash TV while they had time to relax with each otehr

Alex shook his head some letting a few tears fall as well "Her....her death was never your fault Carmen. The world just...decided she needed to go. As fucked up as that is...god I wish she could be here with us too." he said before he broke down against her finally letting all of his feelings about it out after all these years.

Max checked him in and sat back down with him "They said around twenty minutes. Thankfully we're here on a slow night." she murmured kissing his cheek gently "Hopefully its just the flu or something lesser."

She frowned and just held onto him tightly, burying her face into his hair. “Baby I need you to try and calm down…. I know it’s hard but you’re gonna make yourself sick putting yourself under stress like this.” She murmured trying to coax him gently.

He nodded and sighed quietly, rubbing at his face. “Can we get some soup on the way home?” He mumbled, rubbing his face and watching her. “You’re around on the weekend right?”

Alex shook his head again not able to stop himself "She should be here! I never stopped thinking about her, I couldn't even sleep for months after it happened. All I want is her here!"

Max nodded some and ran her fingers through his hair "We can do that, and yes if you'd like me there I'll be there." She murmured

Jeff hummed in response, starting to go real quiet. He’d never been great at taking care of himself properly. Ran himself into the ground, had only just about okay eating habits but he’d been lucky up until now but he was pushing 45 and he was a little worri d that his luck had run out. “Why are there black spots?” He mumbled, rubbing at his face.

Carmen frowned and held him tighter, “I know I know but she isn’t and we can’t change that… Alex you’re gonna make yourself sick you gotta relax honey.” She murmured, gently running her fingers through the back of his hair. “I’m right here and you can talk all you need to but you gotta relax.”

Max frowned when he asked about black spots and quickly moved to check him over "Jeff? Jeff look straight at me." She said as she noticed his eyes glazed over before he dropped against her "Shit! Someone help!"

Alex took a few deep breaths to calm himself down before squeezing her hands tightly "I hated everything afterwards. Hated you, hated myself, hated the world. Booze was the only thing that numbed it..." he whimpered

She frowned and just held him tight, burying her face into his hair and rocked with him slowly to soothe him. “I know baby I know…. But you have done so good getting yourself out of that hole.” She murmured.

Jeff had passed out by the time he fell forward out of his chair and was struggling to breathe a little more than before, getting taken straight to a room while they made sure max stayed calm so she could answer any and all questions they had for him.

Alex shook his head some taking deep breaths "I ruined us, I hurt us. I hurt you and I never wanted to hurt you." He whimpered

Max took deep breaths as the nurses came to get him in the back. She had answered the questions to the best of her ability before being let back into his room.

She frowned and cupped his face making him look at her. “Stop looking at what is behind us. Or you’re gonna miss everything we got to look forward to.” She murmured to him, pecking his lips. “I love you and we have found each other again and that should be all that matters…. Alex your heart is pounding… you gotta calm down hone or you’re gonna make yourself worse.” She murmured to him.

“We’re just keeping an eye on him but we’ve called for an ambulance. His blood pressure is really low right now and he’s really struggling to breathe even with the extra help we’ve given him. But he’s awake and I think he’s a little scared. He could do with a familiar face.” His doctor told her, letting her into the room they were holding him in for the minute

Alex took deep breaths and nodded softly at her "I want a baby, I want one with you." He said softly kissing her gently before doing everything to calm down.

Max gave a small nod before following them to the room. She smiled softly when she saw Jeff and moved over to him. She took his hand in hers giving a small sigh "Hey handsome."

He frowned and watched her some, “they think… pneumonia…. Can you… call Francesca? Then call the kids?” He asked her, watching her frowning.

She nodded and smiled, placing a hand on his stomach gently and just moved him to lay down. “We’re gonna try okay?” She murmured, waiting tik he was asleep and she went back up to the dining room to get her phone, frowning at Luke sat down while his girlfriend tended to the hits Alex had got in. “You’re lucky I have more respect for your parents than I could ever have for either of you. Jess you’re still fairly new here. Ive been gone a while but these people are my family too…. And for you to try and use my daughters name for your baby is the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do. Pick something else or neither of you will be involved in our lives ever again. Katherine let me know what time you want us to leave in the morning for the ski lift.” She left back to their bedroom after that.

Max gave a small nod kissing his cheek gently "I'll do that." She said softly before taking his phone and making the calls he asked her to make. She came back in and sighed heavily "Luke is going to go be with Jake until we get back."

Katherine frowned as she heard Carmen and gave a heavy sigh "I will honey." She said softly before shaking her head at her son "You shouldn't name her that Luke and you know it."

Carmen frowned as Katherine had followed her down the stairs. “He’s worked himself up real bad but I got him to get some rest…. He needs to relax tomorrow she sighed quietly, going back inside and got into bed with Alex, turning the lights out and soon drifting off herself.

Jeff frowned a little and watched her, confused as to who she was for a second. “Where we going?” He asked her quietly, trying to keep her hand in his

Katherine gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "Yes he does and I'm sure he will if you tell him to." She murmured before letting her go to bed.

Max frowned softly and gave a heavy sigh "Hospital babe, they gotta make sure you're okay. You fainted, they wanna do some tests."

She thanked her quietly and tried to get some sleep in, ending up barely sleeping at all she was up with Alex so much. He’d started running a fever around one in the morning and by the time everyone else was up, she had gone through three heat patches to try and help him with the pain along with several bowls of water to try and keep him cool. She was exhausted and she didn’t particularly want to leave him today but his sister was encouraging her all through breakfast that he would be fine so she was in their room getting ready slowly. “If you ask me to stay I will.” She told him seriously, watching him for a minute.

He just frowned and watched her, gripping at her hand. “My head kinda hurts.” He mumbled, watching her carefully, starting to wheeze more, frowning when he heard his phone start ringing but he couldn’t get to it

Alex layed in the bed shaking his head softly as he watched her "Go....you deserve this. I'll be okay I promise." He said softly before taking a deep breath as pain started to go through him only a little bit.

Max frowned a bit at him and nodded some "Shhh its okay, they'll make you better." She said before taking a deep breath. She looked at his phone as it rang and quickly picked up "Hello?"

She frowned and went to sort him out another hot water bottle, taking it to him and kissed his cheek. “Call me if you need me okay? Your sister is here all day… take it easy.” She murmured, just worrying about him. She finished getting ready and headed out with his mom to the ski lifts, a little quiet to begin with, still worrying.

Cassie was on the other end asking if she should be picking up Jake or staying with him seeing as her mother was too drunk to be driving to go get him while Jeff had started falling asleep while they continued to wait for almost an hour before the ambulance arrived for him

Katherine sat with Carmen on the ski lift and smiled softly at her "He'll be okay. His sister will make sure of it." She murmured

Max gave a heavy sigh shaking her head a bit "Yes please get Jake if you can. He doesn't need to spend the entire night alone."

Jeff frowned some as they were getting him ready to load him, seeing Max still on the phone but he could barely hear anything except a high pitched whine in his left ear, really struggling to breathe at all now until he could just about hear someone’s voice calling his name before he blacked out and stopped breathing while she was still on the call.

Carmen frowned and sighed. “I know I just… I worry.” She mumbled. “It feels like I just got him back and I don’t want to lose him.” She explained quietly, trying to shake it off.

Alice was at the chalet with Alex and their Dad, sitting in the lounge when she watched him trudge into the room. “Hey… you look like shit.” She told him with a smirk.

Max frowned as Cassie strated to complain a bit about Jeff "Listen here Cassie, you father is in bad shape understand me? You fucking brother needs someone there for him right because unlike you he does worry and care for your father and needs some fucking support." She spat harshly down the line. She had always been a quiet woman but when pushed too far she had a nasty side to her. She hung up soon after when she heard yelling and rushed to the ambulance "Whats happening?!"

Alex frowned and flipped his sister off before hs sat down grunting some. He took a deep breath and kept the warm bottle on his abdomen to help a bit with the pain.

She shook her head a bit and checked the time, going to get the medications he was supposed to be taking that time. “It’s getting worse isn’t it?” She asked him frowning

They kept her away from seeing too much but quickly finished loading him and told her she would have to follow in her car now and they coildexplsin on arrivel

Alex frowned a bit before giving a small nod taking a deep breath "I'll be fine, it'll work itself out." he murmured quietly

Max frowned as they told her to follow in the car and nodded some. She rushed behind them and got into the hospital in record time as she followed the ambulance taking deep breaths.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back