• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

Carmen came back in with a couple snacks for him, moving to sit on the couch in the room, just resting her head back and yawning some. “Wake me if you need me okay?” She mumbled, drifting off quickly.

“You know… it was carmen that reached out to me to ask how you were when she was coming home… I know she told you otherwise but truth is she’d heard it around that your drinking was getting bad and even after everything you two went through… she was worried about you.” She told him quietly.

He nodded tiredly and curled up to her, burying his face into her shoulder. “He’s fine. I’m not.” He coughed a little and just held on tight. “Mmm I love you.” He murmured.

Alex gave Carmen a small nod before he turned his attention back to his mom. He frowned softly and nodded a bit "I'd be dead if it wasn't for her." he said softly before giving a small smile "Finally asked her to marry me...she said yes." he told his mom happily hoping she would be excited about it.

Max gave a small laugh before kissing his forehead gently "I love you too Jeff." she said softly before taking a deep breath "He would have been 23..a grown man.." she said quietly taking a deep breath letting a single tear fall.

He nodded some and just held onto her, providing as much comfort as he possibly could whilst being poorly and just held her hand tighter.

Carmen got Alex home the next day with a list of medications and dietary instructions, making sure he was resting most of the time up until their trip to Aspen. They’d arrived the previous day and now breakfast was finished most of the family was going to get skis sorted and lift passes while carmen had stayed behind with Alex.

Max soon looked at the time as he stomach grumbled "You hungry? I can make some soup if you'd like." She said softly

Alex looked at Carmen as she came into the lounge area of the cabin holding a hot coffee for her and herbal tea for him "You know you could have gone with them babe. I'll be okay here."

She shook her head. “Jason and Cara left little one here. Asked if I’d watch her this morning. I told them yes but only this morning.” She told him quietly, going to sit next to him, passing him his mug. “Ooh you got the fire going.” She smiled. “Happy to be back here?” She asked. His family had been coming to Aspen for as long as she could remember and she was just glad to be back in old traditions with him again.

He shook his head. “I’m not but I got loads of food if you are.” He grumbled, sitting up to let her move, just wandering into the kitchen and opening his fridge to see what he could offer her.

Alex smiled softly amd nodded some "Mhmm I'm happy you're here with me." He said happily before kissing her gently "She wouldn't ever come up here with me.." he murmured cuddling her a bit "So are the little one asleep?"

Max followed him to the kitchen and smiled a bit "Mmm thank you babe." She murmured before kissing him gently and finding something to eat

She nodded and smiled. “I have so many things I could say about that but not right now… yeah she’s having her morning nap.” She murmured. “I chucked my birth control in the trash you know. Seeing as you said you wanted a baby.” She smiled, kissing him back before sipping at her coffee.

Jeff sat down and just watched her tiredly, feeling a little shivery until she passed him a blanket. “You got work tomorrow?” He asked her quietly

Alex chuckled some "Trust me,I heard it all from my mother." He murmured before sipping his tea and going a bit wide eyed whem she said she had trashed her birth control "Really?! You really want one too?" He asked happily

Max nodded some as she quietly made herself a small garlic noodle meal "Yeah, kids get the day off but its an administrative day. Which means training for me." She said giving a small shrug handing him a big blanket when she noticed him shiver

She nodded and smiled “In ready to give it another shot. She’ll always be important to me but I want kids Alex and we aren’t getting any younger.” She pointed out, getting up when she heard his niece crying, going to collect her and take her back to the lounge. “I know sweetie, mom and dads will be back real soon okay?” She cooed to her.

He just nodded and frowned, resting his head in the table and watched her some, fighting to keep his eyes open but at the same time his fever was high enough that it was almost too hot to close his eyes.

Alex gave a small nod and smiled a bit when she brought his niece out "Oh hello there princess, did you sleep good?" He asked the toddler chuckling as she gave a grumpy pout

Max frowned a bit and turned off the stove once her food was done. She went over and placed her hands on his face giving a heavy sigh "Up to bed mister, take two ibeprofen's to break this fever and lay down. I'll be up soon okay?"

He just nodded and frowned, doing as told and falling asleep the moment his head hit the pillow. He’d always been a baby about getting sick and if anything she had only made that worse.

Carmen smiled and took her to go get a snack, finding her a fruit pouch before taking her back to the lounge and setting her on the floor, snuggling in close to Alex again. “I was thinking we could take a walk into town this afternoon, get a couple bits for the big dinner tonight.” She murmured. “Stuff we know you can eat.” She pointed out.

Max was up to bed with him after a quick shower skiling softly as she layed next to him. Ever when he was sicker than a dog he was still handsome as ever. She soon fell asleep with him cuddling close to him.

Alex pouted some and gave a nod "Can't I have a small cheat? Just a little bite?" He begged

She shook her head. “Your brother is insisting on doing sushi even after I told him you can’t eat that so I’m gonna do us something simple.” She told him, holding onto him tightly.

Jeff woke up early in the morning when he could hear her getting ready for work, watching her a little and somehow feeling worse this morning after a whole day of rest than last night.

Alex pouted more and gave a heavy sigh "But I like sushi." He said giving her his best puppy dog eyes but sighed heavily when she still said no "Fine; but one day I'm gonna make you break."

Max came out of the restroom frowning when she saw Jeff. He looked even worse than before and that worried her "Hey...how are you feeling?" She asked quietly

He grumbled a little. “Like roadkill.” He hoarded out. “I think it’s another day in bed… come over later?” He asked her, watching her some. “I love you.”

She frowned. “Yeah sure. Make you sicker than you are on purpose. Fat chance.” She mumbled, snuggling in closer and just watched their biece playing in the floor. “Apparently Luke and Jess are gonna tell everyone baby’s name tonight. I think she’s insane for going skiing pregnant but it’s not my place to tell her.” She sighed heavily.

Max frowned a bit and nodded some "I love you too. I'll be back around 1 o'clock its a short day when its training day." She said softly before kissing his cheek "If you're not better by tonight we're going to the doctor."

Alex nodded some and sighed heavily "Thats their choice, stupid one sure but Luke wasn't always the brightest at times." He said giving a small laugh

She nodded and got up once the door opened, taking Lucy to go to her parents, seeing how excited she was and just smiled a little. Her daughter would be almost twelve by now, probably a stroppy pre teen but she’d give anything to have her there no matter what. “You ready?” She called to Alex, getting her coat hat and boots on ready for the snow. “We’ll be back in a bit.” She smiled at his mom before leaving with him to go for a walk.

“Yes ma’am.” He murmured, giving her a mock salute, resting his head back against the pillow again and went straight back to sleep.

Jake was downstairs getting himself some breakfast before he would go out and get the animals sorted. “Morning… is he still sick?” He asked her, still finding it a little weird that his dad and his teacher were together.

Alex got up and ready to go smiling softly at Carmen "You wanna start really trying when we get back?" He asked softly kissing the top of her head "I was thinking too....what how do you feel about adoption?" He asked softly as they walked out.

Max walked down and gave a small nod smiling a bit "Yeah make sure he stays in bed today." She said before giving a small sigh "I'll be back later. Would you like anything from the store?"

She smiled and nodded, taking his hand while they headed out and towards town. "I'd like that... I'd like to have a baby first... if it's possible." She murmured, "But maybe down the line." She suggested, just glad he was feeling good for now, keeping close with him while they decided what they were gonna have while everyone else had sushi, staying out until it started to get dark and they made their way back up to where the chalet was"Your mom and I are going out on the slopes tomorrow together. Nice quiet morning just the two of us. I haven't really had time with her since befo-“ she cut herself off when they reached the road they were staying in and as they turned the corner Alex doubled over. “Shit. You okay?” She coaxed gently.

Jake shook his head. “I don’t think he’s even gonna try to get out of bed anyway.” He muttered, waving as she left and took his dad some toast and tea before going to get the farm bits done so his dad could get the rest he needed.

Alex nodded some "Yes of course, but down the line I'd like to seriously look into it." He said happily before he kept going with her. Their time out was nice and peaceful and he was definitely thankful for it. As they started to get back he frowned doubling over in pain before nodding some "Yeah....yeah I'm good." He murmured softly

Max smiled happily and nodded a bit "Sounds good." She murmured before leaving for the day. She came back later to find Jake in the lounge as she placed some groceries in the kitchen "Hey Jake!"

She frowned and just stood with him a minute until he calmed down "Don't let me forget to sort you out a hot water bottle for tonight." she murmured, giving his hand a squeeze when he stood straight again and made her way back to the house they were all sharing, heading in to get started on their dinner, passing him his meds at the right time and just stayed quiet, worrying about him until dinner time.

Jeff was curled up on the couch looking worse for wear still and just smiled tiredly at her "Hey beautiful... How was work?" He asked her quietly, reaching up to her for her to come closer "I feel like shit." He mumbled

Alex calmed fairly quickly and soon made his way back inside with her "Think I may have overdone it a little bit, they said its gonna take some time to get back to nearly one hundred percent." He said softly to her before they got in. He went on with dinner and took his medicine smilimg happily as his brother stood once everyone had finished eating ready to announce the baby's name.

Max came in to see Jeff and frowned more. She noticed his fever was back and shook her head some "You look like it. Come on, you have a fever and need to see a doctor." She said before tugging his hand some

She frowned and nodded, just hoping they were gonna be able to get him back to a hundred percent at some point. She spent the evening enjoying his family’s company, rolling her eyes a little at the dramatics of it all over the name of a child until she heard Luke tell them that they had chosen to name their daughter Charlotte and she tensed up, gripping at Alex’s hand, feeling like someone had just smacked her in the face.

Jeff just grumbled a response but agreed and stood up with her. “I really don’t think it’s that bad but I’ll go anyway. If it makes you happy.” He sighed quietly to hinself, getting some shoes and a jacket on.

Alex went wide eyed at the name and soon slammed his hands on the table standing up at full height "You have got to be fucking kidding me! You know that name is scared to Carmen and I and you know why!" He yelled

Max shook her head some "A fever for two days is not good Jeff. They can atleast get you some antibiotics that'll help better than the sinus medicine." She explained as she walked out with him to the car.

Carmen frowned and gently placed a hand on his back. “Alex…” she murmured softly, about to coax him to calm down when Luke turned around and opened his mouth again.

“It’s not like she was actually a baby though. Carmen couldn’t even get her to term.” He muttered at them both, rolling his eyes when his brother took their niece out of the room and he watched Carmen get up quickly and just walk out.

Jeff grumbled a little but nodded and followed her into her car, leaning back tiredly. “It’s too hot to close my eyes.” He mumbled. “How was work beautiful?@ he asked her quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back