• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Do It For Me

She frowned some and shook her head, passing him some water. “Oh yeah.., that’s how this works.” She sighed quietly. “Carmen is worried sick about you.” She told him, sitting down again, frowning when he hadn’t responded to her. “Alex? You okay?” She frowned, watching him a minute, seeing him stare into space until the glass slipped out his hand and smashed on the floor. “Dad!” She called loud as he slumped back into the couch

Jeff was being rushed through and it took them another hour before they came to speak to her about what was going on. “Ma’am if you would follow me, I can take you to see him…. The good news is we have an answer for why he’s so sick. He has pneumonia… tje bad news is, years of being a smoker has left enough damage already on top of the infection… I have to warn you, he does t look good.” He told her before letting her in.

Alex grunted some before staring ahead of him. His sister's voice was going in and out by that point and his vision was blurring pretty badly. As he went out and fell back on the couch his father rushed into the room hearing his daughter's scream "Crap! Call your mom and Carmen, I don't care how many times you call until you get through!" He said before dialing the medics.

Max shot up as they called Jeff's name giving a small nod to the doctor "Thank you." She said quietly before going into the room. She let out a small gasp and took a deep breath as she looked him over. Wires all over him with a tube in his chest to drain any fluid he might have.

Jeff was barely awake, just laying there staring ahead of him until he heard Max’s voice and tried to reach for her, wanting her closer.

She nodded and quickly tried to get through to either of them, shaking her head some seeing as they clearly had no reception because it was just going straight to voicemail, trying almost fifteen times before finally getting through to Carmen.

Carmen frowned when she heard her phone ringing as they stepped out of the ski lift on the top of the mountain an hour away by this point. “Hello?” She frowned some, feeling the color drain from her face as she listened, assuring her they would be back as soon as possible and to text her the hospital details when she knew them. “They’ve called an ambulance for him, he got way worse after we left.” She told his mother quickly

Max took his hand kissing it gently as she sat down with him "Hey handsome, I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." She said quietly

Katherine frowned as she heard Carmen starting to get herself ready "Lets go, come on!" She said quickly now worried beyond belief

Carmen just followed her down, getting their stuff in the car and finally got the message from his sister, “I’ve got the directions.” She told her, getting in the drivers seat. It had taken them almost 90 minutes from the time of the phone call to when they arrived at the hospital and by that point everyone had been in to see him and she felt relieved when Katherine told her to go in and she’d speak to her husband, just stepping into the room and going to sit by him. “Hey.” She murmured, taking his hand and watching him. “How you feeling?” She murmured quietly.

Jeff smiled tiredly and watched her. “The kids?” He mumbled, “you were arguing?” He asked her, resting his head on her shoulder once she got a little closer. “I’m sorry…. Not the way… I wanted tonight… to go.” He wheezed out a little.

Alex looked at the door when he heard Carmen's voice giving a small smile. He took a deep breath squeezing her hand gently "Hey....I'm uh...I'm okay." He grunted taking another deep breath as pain radiated through him.

Max shook her head some "It was only Cassie and its okay. Don't worry about it." She murmured kissing his hand gently

Carmen frowned and smoothed his hair back away from his face. “The meds aren’t working are they?” She asked him quietly, moving to lay back so he could rest against her and she kept trying to help him relax.

Jeff frowned. “She’s confused right now… max… we wasted a lot… a lot of time.” He grunted “we should… stop wasting … more.” He mumbled, giving her hand another squeeze. “Let’s get married…. Like we were s’posed to.” He suggested.

Alex shook his head some taking a deep breath "They were for a little....then something happened. I don't know what." He murmured

Max sighed softly nodding a bit "I know, but she can still be there for Jake." She murmured before going a bit wide eyed "Really? Your serious?" She asked smiling widely at him

She just nodded and rubbed his chest gently. “Get some rest okay?” She murmured softly to him, kissing his temple and just soothed him until he drifted off, getting up and going out of the room, wanting to find his doctor to speak to him when she bumped into Luke. “Don’t… just don’t even speak to me right now.” She told him through gritted teeth trying to walk away. As far as she was concerned he was to blame for Alex getting worse.

He nodded slowly as he watched her. “Mmhmm…. We were going to… and then when we lost him I… I made you… I made you… you…” he trailed off, losing the energy to talk and just lay there staring at the wall until he fell asleep

Luke frowned as Carmen bumped into him and took a deep breath " 'Tch, whatever." He muttered

Max frowned as he brought up the past shaking her head some "Shhh go to sleep my love. We'll talk about this later." She said quietly kissing his cheek gently

She frowned and went to get a drink, heading back into the room and sat right by his bed, holding his hand seeing he was awake again. “How you feeling?” She didn’t like the sound of his breathing at all but she didn’t want to cause unnecessary panic.

Jeff disnt need to be told twice as he fell asleep looking exhausted. It didn’t help that he’d been working himself to the bone lately trying to turn the place into a working farm

Alex frowned some before going into a small coughing fit "I feel like I've been hit by a freight train." He muttered

Max woke up early that next morninf frowning softly as she noticed Jeff's heavy breathing immediately. It sounded worse than last night and was quite worriesome

She frowned and nodded, kissing his knuckles gently. “You want me up there with you?” She asked him quietly, just glancing at his monitors here and there as she worried more.

He’d been awake for a couple hours by that point and just staring at the wall, feeling like there was a huge weight on his chest stopping him from taking in much air.

Alex gave a small nod moving ever so slightly so she could lay with him "Nurse said doctor will be in soon...probably getting new medication." He muttered

"Jeff?" She asked quietly when she realized he was awake but all she got was a weezing response "Do you want me to call a nurse?"

She just nodded and rubbed his chest soothingly. “Hopefully a few answers too. Your mom made everyone go back to the chalet. If you want them here just let me know okay?” She murmured softly to him, kissing his temple and running her fingers through his hair.

Jeff managed a nod, starting to feel worse but wanting nothing more than to go home with max and get snuggled in bed

Alex shook his head the best he could before taking another deep breath "Mom and Dad only....if they....if they want to come.." he panted out

Max got up and gave a small nod before she left the room to go towards the nurse's station right down the hall "Hi...can you please come check room 202? My fiancé is not doing well and can barely breathe."

She just nodded and held him close. “Alright.” She murmured. “No more talking… just try to relax okay?” She coaxed, waiting patiently with him for a doctor to come talk to them.

In the short time she’d been gone he’d passed out again, looking calmer than when he was awake but he was still struggling a lot.

Alex gave a small nod before taking deep breaths trying to relax. He looked over when he heard the door open and his doctor come through the door "Hello sir, how are you feeling?" he asked quietly

Max came in a few minutes later frowning a bit as she watched Jeff. She sat next to him waiting for the nurse to come in and give them a check up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back