• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Do Androids Dream of Electric Hearts? OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm a little torn on Yumin's role in Jericho as she hates the job she had before joining. Maybe cooking for the humans? She likes watching cooking shows... haha

Excuse me while I cry over the last 20 minutes I just lost.
I feel your pain.

Big Hero GIF

I'm a little torn on Yumin's role in Jericho as she hates the job she had before joining. Maybe cooking for the humans? She likes watching cooking shows... haha
A role like that would be perfect for making Jericho feel more alive. Is that something you were settled on or was there another role you were interested in or curious about?

I’ll be writing my characters a little later tonight. I love everyone’s characters btw

I may try to help fill in a little bit depending. Is there a character type or role/perspective anyone thinks is lacking currently? (:

I will also be writing soon! Just have to come up with an idea, I try my best to avoid duplicates but I may end up being the same as other Androids, since we have so many sheets already! :closed eyes open smile:

I’ll be writing my characters a little later tonight. I love everyone’s characters btw

I may try to help fill in a little bit depending. Is there a character type or role/perspective anyone thinks is lacking currently? (:
There are still plenty of roles in and out of Jericho that need filling, . Security/surveillance for example, or someone to lead resource gathering.

I will also be writing soon! Just have to come up with an idea, I try my best to avoid duplicates but I may end up being the same as other Androids, since we have so many sheets already! :closed eyes open smile:
There are bound to be some similarities, especially among the Androids, so don't fret about that haha.

Love for Anastasia to already have an android girlfriend. Either passing her of as an assistant in her garage or she modified to truly pass as human. Someone who may or may not know who Anastasia truly. Something to play around with the idea if it true affection from the android if Anastasia has the ability to minipulate her mind and such. Especialy if Anastasia could have caused the deviancy in the first place.
Just reposting this if anyone is looking for ideas.

Thanks to everyone who’s submitted thus far! Completed sheets will be looked at tonight and tomorrow. <3

I have put something together, still a heavy WIP! ♥ Just got the basics down, for now, including all the android details like model/serial #

Not sure if this would be a viable job prior to Jericho, but I was thinking maybe my Android worked at the circus as a tightrope walker or trapeze artist since the shows could be more exciting without any safety nets and androids are easily replaceable where humans are not.

Not sure if this would be a viable job prior to Jericho, but I was thinking maybe my Android worked at the circus as a tightrope walker or trapeze artist since the shows could be more exciting without any safety nets and androids are easily replaceable where humans are not.
That would be an acceptable job. Androids do many jobs, especially those too dangerous for humans

A role like that would be perfect for making Jericho feel more alive. Is that something you were settled on or was there another role you were interested in or curious about?
I couldn't think of any other roles, so a chef is good with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back