• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DnD

Splat

Hey guys! I recently got into a DnD group with some of my real life friends, and I love it. The only problem I have is that they have a very limited time schedule, and I want to play more! So, I was looking to see if there was anyone out there who wanted to set up a game of DnD with me? I can DM attempt to be DM, though I never have before. It might be better if there was someone experienced with being DM to take on that roll. Anyway, let me know if you are interested! There is a 3rd party site I would like to use as well as our meetings to be held on Discord. I would need at least one DM and three people (plus myself) interested in RPing characters to get this going.

I would be very interested, though I'm fairly new and have relatively limited availability- especially on weekends.

I'm youngish- but I've played 4th edition and 5th edition extensively in the last five years. But I will *heavily* suggest you use Roll20 if you want me to GM. I have a Plus account, and thus have access to all the nice features like Dynamic Lighting and importing monsters and all that fun stuff. I do have other groups though- so timing may be tight-ish, especially depending on timezones, because I am in Greenwich Mean Time.

If you are interested, please reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back