• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DnD Inspired RP - Fantasy.

DignifiedRain

Building Character Since 1993
Alright, So... I am looking for another person to do long term RP with. Ideally, the game-world would be co-created to allow flexibility with the stories of our characters. Let's discuss the world-building in more detail once we are able to agree that we are a good fit. Please read over everything then reply. I would prefer to see a written story concept for your character before you submit a character sheet! Thanks for reading :3

My Expectations and Rules:
  • Please be at least 18 years old. I am 27 and roleplaying with a younger audience feels very weird to me.
  • The story occasionally may have Suggestive and Adult Themes. (Will discuss)
  • Open to any Gender / Sexuality for a character. Nobody should dictate or determine that for another, I certainly won't try.
  • Be able to set aside at least one day a week or once every two weeks for us to have a roleplaying day, otherwise it's play by post as time allows.
  • Must be able to write multiple - 2-3 paragraph replies, unless we are performing dialog and micro-expression exchanges through roleplay.
  • Third Person Writing.
  • Must Create an OC.

Below are examples of my writing (not specifically for this story) below those examples are the character sheet. These are old examples, but give enough example that I am happy to use them.

Wendy The Survivor:

Blood soaked clothes cling tightly to her body, spurts of blood rush past her fingers in painful gushes of warmth. The alley behind her; stained in blood, spattered with blood smeared handprints and red-tinted diluted pools of water. Soon, the evidence of her assault would be washed forever away by the night's rainstorm. The reality of her situation was hard to swallow, Wendy knew if she wasn't able to receive medical attention soon, she would surely die, perishing from her injuries. She continued on, stumbling dizzily from out of the alleyway and onto a gravel path, sweat dotted her deathly pale skin, her lips trembled in pain, injury prevented her from screaming for help.

The edges of her vision began to sway and darken with each step, blood loss drove her into psychedelic delusions as her mind sought refuge in its hidden corners. Wendy stood in a field of flowers cast over rolling hills that surround rural communities. A place she had never been.

Adrenaline alone gave her the strength to continue...

She was sure she could see the light, that warm light rumored to be seen just before death's embrace. Wendy welcomed it, the thought of letting go of the pain was pleasant to her. She smiled for a moment and opened her eyes, lifting them upward and onto the light... the front door opened and blinding light flooded onto the front porch of the monastery as light beamed off Wendy's face.

A darkened silhouette danced in her vision; side to side it swayed.
"H-help me!" she pleaded through weak sobs before falling unconscious.

Soot The Damned: Based on a DnD Background

Raised by human friends of his biological Parents, Soot grew up in a predominantly human society. Due to his social limitations, Soot spent most of his young life in isolation from other children of his age. He preferring the nuances of the natural world over other humanoids.
As a Genasi, Soot lived anything but a normal life.

One evening Soot made his return through the woodlands to his family home as a faint glinting of sunlight teased the corner of his eye. Something unusual drew his attention to focus, a few yards away within the brambled roots of a fallen pine laid an archaic metallic etched piece of pottery. Entranced by the strange light immitting from the half-buried pottery, Soot moved closer to investigate. Knocking clumps of dirt from the roots before reaching in, grabbing the pottery, and yanked it from its resting place. Once in his hands, he would see the faint etching of language hidden behind a muddied surface. Using the cusp of the sleeve of his tunic, soot brushed the dirt away-- The device activated...

The horrors that followed are so unspeakable they mustn't be written or spoken. Soot was forever changed by this encounter... the very memory of that day's atrocities will forever haunt the young Gensai.

... Years later, Soot was adopted into the temple of Astraeus as an initiate, soon he would become a monk and begin a new journey of retribution.

Basic Information:

Full Name:
Nicknames/Titles:
Class:

Character Appearance:
Hair:
Skin:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Markings (Scars, Tattoo's etc):
Physical Features:

Personality:
General Happiness:
Social Level:
Optimistic/Pessimistic:
Positive Personality Traits:
Negative Personality Traits:
Misc. Quirks:
Religion/Philosophy:
Favorite Drinks:
Favorite Colors:
Dislikes:
Hobbies:

General Character Info:
Relationship Status:
Place of residence:
Place of Birth:
Group/Guild/Clan affiliation:
Enemies:
Wealth Status:

Character Abilities and Proficiency:
Favored Weapon:
Weapon SKill:
Magic Abilities
Magic Strengths:
Other Information:

History/Background
Birthplace:
Parents:
History:

Last edited:
Yo, just letting you know that I'm interested and will fill up the character sheet soon, but what do you think of a Bounty Hunter? I'm also an experienced DnD/Pathfinder player, and this specific character comes from Pathfinder. I've got his profile written up in my profile. Mind if I DM you?

Last edited:
Yo, just letting you know that I'm interested and will fill up the character sheet soon, but what do you think of a Bounty Hunter? I'm also an experienced DnD/Pathfinder player, and this specific character comes from Pathfinder. I've got his profile written up in my profile. Mind if I DM you?

Do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back