• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy dnd / bg3 (oc x oc, oc x cc)

c1d3r

pumpkin face
hello! i’m cider (she/they, est, 27)

thank you for looking at my thread!

requirements:
be 21+
doubling for oc x cc is a must, but it’s not required for oc x oc.
m/f = f// = m//, but you have to be queer friendly
— romance is actually not a requirement! but using relationship dynamics as a foundation for establishing a roleplay is kind of my comfort zone
please be patient. life happens. ><

baldur’s gate 3:
i’m open to almost anything now! i am totally undecided on the details, but i’m dying to write my gloom stalker tiefling tav. i’ll tackle pretty much any character for you! don’t be afraid to ask. i’m also interested in a tavxdurge scenario, or coming up with entirely new characters to ship! tell me what’s on your mind.

d&d:
i have a few pcs that i would love to maybe explore further:

— lucky: a tiefling college of dance bard, once a performer in a traveling circus (she/her)
— mina: a human aberrant mind sorcerer who is secretly an intellect devourer controlling their host’s body (she/they)
— elias: an amnesiac reborn vengeance paladin seeking revenge against the necromancer who reanimated him (he/him)

if you’re interested, feel free to send a dm.

Last edited:
hey, saw your post and would be interested to double with you. i am adhd as well so i understand your writing needs. pm me if you would be interested!! thanks so much :)

I'd be down to double OC x CC! I mainly roleplay and more active on Discord, so if I don't reply, feel free to add me.

Discord: unluckiestmember

I'd also be down for this! Feel free to shoot me a dm (also open to anyone else who wants a similar dynamic if op has already found a partner / is open to a group rp!)

am interested! but unable to send pms today for reasons unbeknownst to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back