• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DMC V: the sparda twins (CC&CC)

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, I'm looking for someone who can (or even try) to play vergil, I'm looking to rp as dante and crank out the sibling rivalry.

But aight imma be honest, I'm thinking of getting these two brothers seeing eye to eye. Basically kind of an au? (Not really since it's pretty much dmc5) we pick up from where they left off, fighting in the underworld all that jazz. But i think it's about time for dante to have a heart to heart with his brother after all those years having to find nelo angelo, nero and mundus while vergil is absent. And push aside his pride to get vergil to listen to him (if that's even possible lmao) and basically repair the tension between them. (Let the brothers be brothers ya know) basically get that character development that could have happened between them or the kind.

if that interests you somewhat or if you have some more ideas to pitch into this then dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back