• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy DM looking for players

Jodyguru

Devil's Food

Open thread looking for a few players. People who joined a camp. Decide who you are, and put yourself into their shoes.
There are three powers vying for control in Paladina. Dominion, Magi, and a deposed Kingson’s military.
The church of Mitra holds the throne at their capitol of Dominion, the city of Healing.

Deep to the south is Magi, a swamp of ancient magics and a castle where mages study. Mixtures of faith and magic have created patrons and pillars of community strength. The Circle is a rejoinder of wizards who set laws and standards for certification.

link to my current adventure thread (closed 1x1)

Last edited:
Is there more info on the world?
And what species you can be/what abilities you can have?

species I try to keep humanoid, but I do accept the strange on occasion. Abilities is another thing I try to leave up to you. There’s magic and holy miracles. Take from those what you will
(wolfhead adventures is a great example)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back