• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Divine Inspiration: All Gods all the Time [Updated 5/12/18]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Divine Inspiration

• "When the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell."

Welcome to my list for all things dealing with divinities - generally speaking, it's mostly stuff dealing with Christianity, angels, and demons, but I'm not opposed to other options and you'll find some ideas about "abstracts" that could be akin to deities like Agni, Ares, or Thor. If you're wanting to play with divinities or their servants, this is the area to look!

Just a note - when I say "demon", 99% of the time I mean an angel that has fallen from grace. Okay, now that we've got that cleared up....

Last edited:
My favorite food is definitely mac and cheese, it is my guilty pleasure. I really like some of your idea but also have a few tid bits I'd love to talk more about!

Hey there Youth, finish reading up my rules and get in touch with me then, please!

Divine Inspiration

• "When the devil wants to get something out of you, he doesn't lie at all. He tells you the exact, literal truth. And he lets you find your own way to hell."

Welcome to my list for all things dealing with divinities - generally speaking, it's mostly stuff dealing with Christianity, angels, and demons, but I'm not opposed to other options and you'll find some ideas about "abstracts" that could be akin to deities like Agni, Ares, or Thor. If you're wanting to play with divinities or their servants, this is the area to look!

Just a note - when I say "demon", 99% of the time I mean an angel that has fallen from grace. Okay, now that we've got that cleared up....

I love all the plots you've got---however the Gospel one is doubtful---I doubt any will be able to adequately play as the Christ xD Or even the Antichrist. I am interested in an Angel x Demon rp, and the setting could actually be set up in a 'Horsemen' type apocalypse, if you want.

Gotta say, that's a lovely quote you've got there. (We've got quite some things in common, if it isn't already obvious from my avatar)

Very interested in Abstractions. Ideas are still a-brewing in my head, but once I've got something more concrete, I'll be sure to send you a PM!

Also, I love coffee, if coffee even counts.

Oh my. Someone who knows comic Lucifer. This could be the start of a very beautiful RP-fest, since you certainly know some of what I'm getting at with the Abstractions. I'll look forward to your PM once you have things more thought out - and coffee always counts.

My best friend adores the TV adaptation, and I am beginning to question our friendship. I daresay the comic series is even better than The Sandman. Have yet to read the issues not written by Mike Carey though.

I didn't know there were issues not by Mike Carey. Whoops. I did read all the Mike Carey Lucifer, and yeah...the television adaptation is okay, so long as you don't compare it to the comics. I just have to pretend they're completely different things, though admittedly I've only seen some of season 1, and not the rest of it.

My favorite food is a Norwegian dish, called Stivelse Gryte. Roughly translates to potato dumplings.

I'm interested in your four horsemen idea. I'll slide you a PM.

Hi Lucy - New here so cannot PM you so instead, I'm blathering over here instead. I'd be interested in the Abstractions plot or possibly the Horsemen one. I lean towards MxM and FxF pairings but I'm not allergic to MxF as well, especially if we have multiple characters (which I love in roleplays).

My favourite food is cheesecake because apparently I'm still a kid with a sweet tooth. I will warn you my Christian Mythology knowledge isn't Prime since I bailed out of Church shenanigans when I hit puberty, but I love learning and also Greek mythology <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back