• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Divine Duties: A Godly Roleplay

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
A while back, I made a roleplay where we played as gods in a world of our own making, but I ruined it by being a horrible GM. But now that I have a much better idea of how to write characters and initiate conflict, I'd like to reboot it.

We play as gods, obviously, which will heavily affect world-building. You may base the gods on any mythology you'd like, but they still have to be similar enough (in name and appearance) to other gods to make them being part of the same pantheon believable. Our technology will be medieval, maybe with a very slight hint of magic-fueled steampunk (automatons, maybe very few guns) It'll be set in a medieval/Viking era.

Obviously, no god-moding (ironic) allowed, no Mary Sues, and basic RpN rules apply, etc etc...

I still haven't completely fleshed it out, at least in terms of plot. I'll make a template map soon.

EDIT: OOC here; links to other threads are there as well
Fantasy - Divine Duties OOC

Last edited:
deffinitly interested, however lmk when the lore/plan of action for the story and then I’ll decide if I deffinitly will go and join

Okay, sorry for the late reply guys; haven't been getting notifications.
The lore will depend on the CS mostly, and dates will be incredibly important. CS will be up soon.

We won't start till next week though because I have exams; but the CS is coded (I use it for all of my sheets) and I'll just make the contents (Name, Appearance, etc) tomorrow if not later today, as I don't have much time.

It sounds interesting! Tell me when it's up :)
Link's above, hop right in! I mean, the lore is still in the works, but the CS is up and the main part of the lore (creation myth) is nearly done.

Sounds interesting indeed!
I’ll probably join, but before that, how do I use the character template everyone else used in here? xD
Oh, the code's provided in the spoiler. Copy and paste it and replace the xxx with your information.
For the background image, there's a "url(xxx)". Replace the xxx with the url to the image. When you see [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ], replace the xxx between them with the url of a picture. You can change the font if you want. You'll find the fonts here: Google Fonts
We're going for a Celtic/Norse theme. If you need any help, hit me up in PM! Or I'll PM you if you haven't met the requirements yet (10 posts I think?).

Oh, the code's provided in the spoiler. Copy and paste it and replace the xxx with your information.
For the background image, there's a "url(xxx)". Replace the xxx with the url to the image. When you see [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ], replace the xxx between them with the url of a picture. You can change the font if you want. You'll find the fonts here: Google Fonts
We're going for a Celtic/Norse theme. If you need any help, hit me up in PM! Or I'll PM you if you haven't met the requirements yet (10 posts I think?).
Okay! I'd appreciate if you PM'ed me, I don't think I met the requirements yet and I still have some questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back