• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey guys I posted a new form for Charlie on the app thread because I wanted to tidy it up and put a few extra things in it (like the pinterest board!). Feel free to read if you want. I will periodically do my other characters as well. It just takes me a while.
I need to do Aubrey's most of all because it looks like you can't even go back to Feral Front to view it anymore?
FERAL FRONT IS BACK UP FOR VIEWING SO YOU CAN GRAB HER FORM!

Bloom's post will be finished tomorrow!

I was gonna reply with Griffon but then our DnD session was way longer than expected and I went to night church so my time got spent up doing those things.
Gonna get as much done on here tomorrow as I can though

Fable will be posted in the morning! Sorry for the delay my nephew had an allergic reaction today which was scary and we still don’t know what caused it.

Sorry I've been quiet, I've been busy but I'm working on a start for angel and I'm talking about stuff with Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1
I'm working on it just give me a bit-

Hey guys sorry but I'm away the next couple days so probably won't be able to reply at all on the RP unless I get time and do it on my phone.
I meant to do Phillip last night but I couldn't due to it being late, me being exhausted from working while being a bit sick etc.
I'll get Phillip and anyone else up when I get back from my trip.

Be safe on your trip Nerdy!!! I hope you are feeling better and no stress! I always look forward to your posts and I want you feeling no stress or discomfort while writing them! Love you and have a fabulous time! ❤️

Vex will be up tonight!

Who would have been the one with angel during the simulations? Like the one to Inject the stuff?

_boopityBoop _boopityBoop An instructor of your choice! Feel free to pick anyone. Also, if you don't have any interactions scheduled for your first post with Angel, would you like to throw them in with Birdie and Shayla?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back