Divergence in Destiny (Star Wars RP)

HYPERSPACE - EN ROUTE TO HOTH

@folclor

Having finished the call and walking back to the cockpit, Zerek was in a better mood. He was quietly hoping that this mood would last for more than five seconds, but doubted it. He used the panel on the other side of the door to open it, seeing Sanguina with a communicator out. He began using his right index finger and thumb to rub the bridge of his nose. His eyes and posture clearly let her know he was pissed. He took a deep breath in an attempt to seem more calm than he was. "What.... did you do?" He was quiet, and if she was to ask what he said, he would repeat himself, but louder.

Jedi Council - Tython (Secure Channel)

@TommyGun15

Jedi Master Jain Ordaine listened to the reports, the distorted holo-figure disjointedly nodding it's head. "We have received other reports, that this now confirms, as well a possible location for Darth Nah-Iblen. But indications are that he won't be returning to the academy any time soon" Her arms folded behind her back as she contemplated the request for clarification. " If you had been found out you would not be making this call. Proceed as you have, and learn what you will. If you are chosen you will be better positioned to aid the republic, and the council." The hesitation did not go unnoticed, Jain could not afford to draw out the conversation or for her agent to waver. "You have the support of the council. You were chosen because of your ability, connection to the Force, and your patience." While her tone wasn't warm, nor would it come across as such through the encryption, but it wasn't harsh either 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hyperspace - En-Route to Hoth

@shadowstrikr25 @TommyGun15

As soon as she heard movement by the door, she cut off her call, knowing she'd send her master a message later.  When Zerek came in she sighed and tucked her comm unit away.  "Mommy won't pick up.  I thought she'd be back by now.  Daddy came back...  Mommy's powerful.  She should come back, too."  Sanguina looked down.  "New Mommy didn't answer, either.  That must mean no one wants me.  Mommy hasn't come back for me, New Mommy won't answer, Daddy doesn't want me, no one would be happy if I called Master..."  She drew out her holo again and tried to call Manara.  There wasn't even a tone.  The girl sniffed, looking near tears.

Alderaan

@Proletariat

"But that was something.  And you had to say it.  So that means you have more to say."  She climbed up so she was sitting on his shoulder.  "I mean, unless you'd rather talk to my master.  But he's kind of a bit of a stickler on things.  So why don't you talk to me?  I just have a few questions, then I'll get out of your circuitry.  Well, that or use your head as a ball.  It's roughly spherical, right?"

@folclor

Seeing her obvious distress, Zerek's expression softened  and he sighed in relief. "Sorry, I've just been a bit on edge given recent happenings." And with that he sat back down behind the console and looked over the room before turning around. In doing so, he noticed that the control panel for the door on this side looked to be crushed. He made no sign that he noticed it and turned around, thinking through the possibilities and consulting his memory for a timeframe, all while bemoaning that something else on his ship got busted, and that he'd have to get this fixed too.

Alderaan

The prestigious assassin droid watched in disbelief as the jedi-ling approached him and climbed onto his security pod. Suddenly the entire pod shook as the droid jerked and struggled against its restraints. His bloodlust surged and he really didn't bother listening to what she had to say. The whelp was so incredibly beneath him that it offended him for her to be in his presence. HK could now only see the calves and feet of the meatbag, as he couldn't turn his head in any way. 

"Exclamation: Get out of my presence immediately, you squishy, pathetic sack of blood and meat. I could crush your skull in my hands like it was a ball of red dough. You are so incredibly low compared to me, your power is equivalent to a standard battle droid. I am a machine crafted to perfect the art of ending organic life, you are nothing to me, in fact, it would be embarrassing for me to take the time to kill you, you are so utterly pathetic. Your master will only be able to watch in horror, and after I destroy you, I will kill him. Or maybe I should spare you, then kill him in front of you. Perhaps you'll feel some need to avenge him and try to attack me when you're grown and actually interesting. Until then, I will never tell you anything that you wish to know, you insect." 

Rin watched from behind the shield, no sound actually escaped the room, but the audio feed was being recorded and replayed instantly on a tablet monitor the guard next to him was holding. She was stabbing in the dark, but getting it to talk. That was the first priority and one she was accomplishing, he felt an inkling of pride for her, but also knew not to have his expectations to high. It was easy to get an HK unit to rant about its superiority, but not necessarily so easy to get it to give up useful information. 'If only I could will her the right words, what to say, how to act. I cannot though, this is her challenge, not mine.'

@folclor

Kalee

Nah-Iblen frowned as the call dropped, but chances were someone had simply walked in on his apprentice. Still, he had faith in her. Sanguina was a resourceful girl, always had been. He sighed as he carved out another piece of his kill to cook and eat. It pained him that he could not be there to help her. Most other Sith would scoff at his concern for his apprentice, but Nah-Iblen had always been an odd Sith. "Be safe my apprentice. May the force be with you."

Korriban

@folclor @Grim Wraithe Stjerna

Costa wasn't particularly surprised by the orders, though he was still concerned about what the Sith might do. However, he kept those reservations to himself. They weren't important to his handler, and he knew if he expressed them he'd only recieve admonishment. "Very well. I do not know how long this mission will last, but because I will spend the next few days in close proximity to the Sith, it is unlikely that I will be able to report again for some time. May the force be with you. Costa Adag, out."

With that Costa ended the call, then proceeded to make a journal entry regarding the events of today. This was a habit he'd come up with, just to be safe. If anyone was watchjng, and they went through his datacron, it would seem suspicious if he were to have no journal entries despite spending about half an hour each day talking to his holocron. Plus it would give him an excuse to keep a record of this expedition he was going on.

Once he was finished and packed up, Costa turned and headed out of his room. He found the spot that Kaen had told him to meet her at, then sat down and meditated while he waited for her.

Last edited:
Alderaan

Aldy had never seen any Jedi before. He doubt he'd be impressed. He didn't know what made a Jedi a Jedi besides their lightsaber, their ideals, and the Force. Whatever that magical stuff was. He had caught word of two Jedi in the same structure as he. This artificial cave of a prison. He hadn't seen any prisoners and some times he doubted there were even any prisoners. He never saw anything on his patrol route, which if you looked at it on a map, was a complex line that went through the cave almost everywhere in the prison. Other Republic Special Forces, such as he, followed similar, but ultimately different routes. Mainly those of his own profession had a few mile routes like Aldy did.

A few miles wasn't all that much. What his 'basic' training had put him through during special forces selection, even 10 miles wasn't that bad. If you could even call it basic training, just the phase 1 conditioning failed most of the potential special forces. Some of them didn't even fail, they just quit entirely. The attitude they had almost peer pressured Aldy himself. He was about to quit, but then he caught word of how special forces lived. He loved the luxury that they lived in. There were no wars, so they mainly lounged around and got paid for it. They were occasionally stationed to prisons or points of interests so they could guard, other times they were deployed to the outer rim to settle some border disputes that went on between the Empire and the Republic. But other than that, they didn't do much.

On his patrol route, he walked past a faint translucent glow. It was most likely a shield. He'd seen tons of them before and at this point he could easily identify them. Sometimes he could even see the shield that his shield generator produced. He could see through the shield he passed fine enough, and he saw two people. He approached he shield. Seeing one was closer to a pod of some sort, and the other was a little farther. He couldn't tell if they were Jedi, or engineers doing whatever maintenance they needed to do. He saw a lightsaber on one of them, so he assumed the other had one too. They were probably Jedi. He stared through the shield, watching.

Hoth Orbit (cloaked)

@Grim Wraithe Stjerna

With his attack proving to have less force than intended , HK-50-01 prepared himself for a counter attack. Unfortunately , the frontal attack he had prepared himself to intercept never came. He just scarcely noticed the rapidly approaching war-sword's left blade in time to duck , the vibrating blade scraping the paint from the droid's metal skull. As the Gray Jedi was vulnerable (or so Oh-One hoped) , the metallic warrior quickly tried to sweep the legs out under from the human. To compliment this strike , the former Assassin sent his vibroblade straight for the man's face - it would , of course , stop short if it wasn't blocked.

—––—––—––—––—––—––—––—

Alderaan

Alashar's normally serene expression sharply turned towards one suggesting chagrin (and perhaps a bit of indignation) when the Twi'lek master pointed out her decidedly Sith-like emotions. The devout woman felt extremely disappointed with herself for being so ill-behaved , especially in front of a member of the Jedi Council , those who embodied the very will of the Force. She desperately wanted to apologize for her display , but as Master Mashayekhi continued speaking she merely hung her head and adopted a somewhat dejected expression. Still , the ever-devoted Miraluka attentively listened to her instructions , after a moment directing her gaze once again to the hologram before her. 

Hearing that the Council (and thereby the Force itself) wished for her to prove her devotion and ability , the Shadow nodded reverently and perhaps a little eagerly. As ever , she was fervent in her desire to serve the Light and purify the Galaxy. In a way it was actually comforting to learn that she would be informed of when to strike - despite the unusual stealth with which she was to carry out the mission - and the blindfolded woman smiled ever so slightly as she heard it. When when the Council member was done speaking and the connection was severed , she was just about to hastily apologize - but alas , she was unable. Perhaps that meant her apology was to be the successful completion of her mission , something Alashar was accustomed to doing before. So it was that , with scarcely a few seconds passing from the Master's last words , she began meditiating on the best ways to locate the Sith Lord.

She was going to undertake this mission with more of her fervor and effort than ever before. She absolutely must atone for her poor behavior - let alone that the sheer , corrupt power the Sith Lord possessed necessitated such treatment.  

Hoth Orbit (cloaked)

@HK Fifty

With his left blade scraping along the very top of the cranial plating and momentum carrying the blade in its arc, the Grey Jedi knew he was in a bit too close. The leg sweep was an expected tactic, one he would have used in the assassin's place. Quickly tucking his feet up the metallic leg passed beneath; at the same moment he raised both arms to being the long handle of his weapon to parry the stab at his face up and away, the vibrations from the long blade cutting a few hairs from Delrick's brow. 

There was only one thing to do right now, that was to create distance. The human arched his back and thrust his legs straight out, hoping to connect with class four droids chest, or at least his hips, and push off of him into a back flip. The kick, even in real combat, would not contain enough force to harm, but just enough to push an unanchored for back a step or two. 

----------------------

Alderaan

@Proletariat @folclor @Fumes

Back on the light freighter the Jedi Peacekeeper used Ravish walked by the modified empty cells.

Having taken a complete stock of the very full cargo bay, the Jedi Ace let out a sigh and moved to the crews berth, to see what kind of space she'd have for sleeping and living. 

"I hate waiting." Speaking to herself, as she twirled the small com unit between her dexterous fingers, the Cathar looked at the bunks and the large open floor plan of the crew berthing. "Peacekeeper, I hope you and your padawan find the information you seek." Seeing which bunk the padawan had claimed, and shaking her head at the faint but unmistakable scent left behind by the young girl, the women climbed into the top rack on the other side of the berthing and stretched out. Deciding on taking a rest, knowing she may not get another chance for one in the near future. 

Hyperspace - En-route to Hoth
shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25

"I'll...I'll let Why'nn come out now,"
she whispered. Sanguina closed her eyes and when they opened again they were golden.

Why'nn blinked, confused. "Zerek? What happened?" She shook her head and attempted to get her memories in order. "I feel pretty ...out of it. Why do I smell burnt electronics?" He seemed sad, or maybe frustrated? She couldn't read him well...

Alderaan
Proletariat Proletariat

"But if you're such a superior droid why were you caught? And if you had a mission, how come you couldn't complete it? I don't think you're actually as good as you think."
Atali crossed her arms. Perhaps she was being a bit more petulant than she should've been, but she hoped she was getting something right. After all, Master said to play on its superiority complex, didn't he?

folclor folclor

At hearing that Why'nn was being let out Zerek did a double take, entirely confused. That didn't quite seem like her deal. But he was indeed relieved that the more apparently logical personality was in control. Possibly. "I can answer that. She took over, she took over, and she took over and smashed a control panel for some reason. Also, she claims she was trying to contact your mom. I'd recommend not touching your communicator just in case." Zerek quickly pulled out an old pair of wired headphones, plugging them in and rewinding the security footage to just after he left to take that call. "I also realize that I'm asking you to trust me, a man who once tried to kidnap you because you had something shiny on you. But I did try to help you as much as possible on more than one occasion." After finding the right point in time, Zerek was listening to the footage with one ear, and listening for Why'nn's reply with the other, trying to determine what exactly Sanguina was doing that she wanted to smash a control panel.

Alderaan

"Mocking: My mission.. you know nothing, meatbag. If you think a superior assassination droid like me would grovel around serving organic masters like my pathetic kin, then you are mistaken." The lights behind his optical receivers narrowed into two horizontal rectangles as the meat sack challenged his superiority, referencing his current position in the prison. "Statement: If you think you can bait me with rhetoric like that, you are mistaken, insignificant one. I am only in this prison because filthy rotting meatbags can cheat and manipulate one another so easily with the Force. It is not my fault that you slugs have vulnerable coding in your cognition processing units. I am blameless and have been wrongly imprisoned by these WORTHLESS, BOOT-LICKING REPUBLIC PIGS."

The class four droid stared up at the camera as he screamed. He had already dreamed one thousand painful ways to murder every single meatbag in the facility. He wasn't fussed about adding two worthless Jedi scourge to the list.

folclor folclor

Hoth Orbit (cloaked)

Were he an organic being , HK-50-01 would've been smiling quite triumphantly as the Grey Jedi's boot audibly connected with his durasteel chestplate. He didn't realize it in time to avoid it - not even the relatively quickly act of magnetizing his feet to the deck - but even if he had he still would've allowed it to connect - after all , it gave him the distance from his opponent he had tried to create mere moments earlier. If the duel had been lethal , the assassin would've sent a barrage of blaster bolts at his opponent before charging towards the human with the intention to impale him , but to his credit he swiftly shoved aside the impulse. Outwardly it seemed as if he took a long moment to decide what hiw he was going to attack.

When he did , the Class-Four droid would take a step to put himself just within blade range , and make a feint towards the organic's thigh. If that was intercepted , he intended to use his left leg to swiftly kick the dual-bladed warsword from the former Council Member'a hands. It was quite similar to the attacks he had already tried - indeed , by now it should start to become readily apparent to any observers that the droid was better suited towards more lethal attacks , especially dealing with offensive combat.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

"I... see."
Why'nn sighed, manipulating her legs so they were folded beneath her. "I wouldn't trust her. Will we get to Hoth soon? I feel like we've been here too long. I'd simply like to see Dad and HK-50-01 at this point." She glanced at the instruments but was too far back to read them. "At least I got some sleep..."

Alderaan
Proletariat Proletariat

"But I thought you were superior? Wouldn't a superior being be able to overcome such a manipulation? I mean... maybe I'm just giving you too much credit."
She swung her legs idly. "Besides, you're a droid, not like you have the ability to out think anyone on that ship you tried to blow up."

Hoth Orbit (cloaked)
HK Fifty HK Fifty

Delrick landed lightly on his feet, about two strides from his opponent, his double-bladed weapon held diagonally across his torso with the left blade up and forward. Unaware that the class four droid was processing along the same tactics, but the Grey Jedi was prepared(or would be with his lightsaber) to deflect any ranged assault.

Seeing the blade coming for his thigh, though a bit too far away to be effective, Delrick dipped his left blade to catch the thrust and push it down and away. He was not surprised by the kick aimed at the hilt of his weapon. Rather than fighting to contact, he simply let go with his right hand, but kept a down grip with his left, so it rotated to his left. His right hand shot out to try and grasp the ankle joint of the metallic leg, and if successful would try and yank sharply up and to his left.

This move would normally, on an organic opponent, could dislocate their hip and most certainly knock them to the ground. It would also allow the Grey Jedi to thrust downward either into their chest or throat.

If he could not grasp the ankle, Delrick would be ready to dodge and act otherwise defensively.

folclor folclor

"I generally don't trust the overly stabby." He quickly paused the playback to check their ETA. "Looks like we've still got an hour or two before we get there." As he resumed the playback, he heard someone else's voice, someone that wasn't actually on the ship. While the conversation progressed, he let out a groan now that someone knew where they were headed. However, Sanguina's 'master' politely informed her of something he could stop from happening, one that also provided a glorious opportunity to be a dick. Finishing the playback, he quickly unplugged the headphones and sat down near Why'nn, reclining on the couch.

"Alright, so I'm gonna need to borrow that communicator for a bit. Someone decided it was a great idea to send you a file that would put her in control for 8 hours a day. Might want to delete it. Also, tried to get her to hijack my ship and steer it somewhere else. So I'm going to view that file alone, laugh at it, delete it, get the number of the person who sent it, and spam them with various scams and unsolicited pictures of penises. Should go a ways towards ruining their day." Mildly pleased that this seemed like something he could stop for once instead of things happening to make his life more insane than usual, he asked a very important question. "By the way, you hungry?"

Hyperspace - En-Route to Hoth

Hm? She couldn't hear what was happening due to his judicious use of headphones, but she assumed he wouldn't lie about needing her communicator. She pulled her communicator out and offered it. "No idea what you're talking about but here you go. And... no, no, I'm fine, thanks. I really don't want food. Ever." Every time she thought of food now she couldn't see anything but that cooked Twi'lek. Maybe she could stomach a ration pack...

Korriban
TommyGun15 TommyGun15 sheesh sheesh

When both boys arrived back they were treated to an intense search of their belongings and persons. It was determined that both brought healing agents and, this, Kaen would punish them harshly in the future. During the search, the apprentice was loaded onto her ship by medical droids. Kaen directed the acolytes to follow her up the ramp. They were departing soon.

Last edited:
Korriban

'Guess I forgot to take those out of my bag.' Eek thought as his bag was searched. They called out his possession of Kolto. That other guy, what was his name again? Probably didn't matter much. But, he was coming so it wouldn't hurt to try to remember, right...? 'Still not coming to me.'. He gave up. He'd learn it again eventually. He was tempted to ask where they were going, but, for whatever reason, he didn't want to. He'd find out once they got there. He followed Kaen up the ramp into a ship.

folclor folclor

Hoth
So it's confirmed. Fighting with two lightsabers is easier than fighting with one. He found if he held the longer one in his off-hand - his left, and the other one in his right, he was nearly unstoppable. Is this what it's like to be a Jedi? It was probably less thrilling then. He had heard about the Jedi's forbidding rules, some of them were stupid. He knew of their philosophy, and after the Sacking of Coruscant you'd think they learned that fighting with some sort of emotion is a lot better than being at peace. As far as he could tell, they got shit on during the sacking. What a great way to end a war.

Destroying these droids was starting to become fun. What wasn't fun was that he was freezing. Everything below his waist was numb, and it was likely he had frostbite on multiple places in his body. What was good about this entire situation though is that it was about to be over. He had used the droid he killed with his blaster earlier as sort of a checkpoint to show he was going to right way. He used his foot prints as well, and soon enough, he was out of the cave. This is where he started the long walk back to his ship. It was way colder outside than it was in the cave. Probably a product of the wind.

He started out of the cave, his two lightsabers on his belt and his blaster in it's holster, he walked back out in the frozen wasteland of Hoth. He had to get back to his ship quickly or he'd freeze out here. It was amazing how he hadn't already died. Wonder how long it'd take for him to warm up once he was back in his ship. He probably wouldn't be leaving here for a while either, he was contemplating coming back out to see what else he could find in these ruins.

Alderaan

"But I thought you were superior? Wouldn't a superior being be able to overcome such a manipulation? I mean... maybe I'm just giving you too much credit." She swung her legs idly. "Besides, you're a droid, not like you have the ability to out think anyone on that ship you tried to blow up."

"Exclamation: Of course I'm superior!"
HK-51-6P
The droid said, defensive. "Statement:I am still limited by my mechanical nature when it comes to interacting with the force, but I wouldn't expect a simple minded meatbag like you to already know that. Reminiscing: With one or two of you scum sucking jedi I could easily overcome the difficulty, but when one of you uses the force to manipulate an entire platoon of Alderaan customs police... there is only so much one can do, even one as adept as I."

The assassin once again attempted to use his physical strength to burst out of his restraints to no avail, though it did shake the containment pod surprisingly well. "Query: Would you stop swinging your legs like that? Warning: I'll snap them off and skewer you with your femur."

Though it could only have been noticed by Rin, down the hall at the entrance to the vault, the elevator jolted to life and headed for the surface once more. Rin glanced sideways at it and contemplated for a moment, before resuming his role as a spectator. 'Remember why we're here Atali. It's not just to enrage the droid, rage is merely a tool, you have a purpose. I fear our time is running short.'

folclor folclor

folclor folclor

Zerek took the communicator without hesitation. "Alright. But you'll need to eat something eventually." Although he was fairly sure she'd be hungry by now, he decided not to push his luck, as he just got the communicator easily and without incident. 'Knowing my luck, pushing on the why will trigger another episode of breaking things. Speaking of, where's 09? He should have finished his repairs by now. But it is nice and quiet for the moment.'

He stashed the device in his coat before looking over the busted control panel. "Ugh. I swear if she pops out again, she is getting such a talking to." It was obvious that it would need to be replaced, an endeavour that wasn't free or possible on Hoth. "Well, no use dwelling on it. I'm gonna cook myself some food. If you need anything, just shout." With that, he walked to an adjacent room, leaving the door open. As he figured out what to cook for himself, he made some slight adjustments to a certain contact profile on Why'nn's communicator. Then he began making waffles, with a side of bacon.

KORRIBAN
TommyGun15 TommyGun15 sheesh sheesh

Ceth was fairly quiet as the medical droids retrieved him from his master's personal infirmary, thinking on when he'd need to repay that Twi'lek, or if he would ever have to. At being brought on the ship, he spotted the two acolytes with his master, leering at them. At least he would have something to do after his injuries were done healing. He was already growing restless, and he'd barely been stuck for a day.

Korriban
folclor folclor shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 sheesh sheesh

Costa was confused when Kaen called him out on having medicine. He searched through his bags, but could find no sort of kolto inside. He frowned, about to ask what she meant when he noticed the track marks on his hands where he'd had the kolto injections to heal his damaged nerves. He'd thought she'd meant that they couldn't have any healing once they'd left, he didn't realize that she'd meant they couldn't heal beforehand too. Either way, this was a setback.

Hoth Orbit (cloaked)
Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna

HK-50-01's florescent Orange photoreceptors shifted to a yellow hue as soon as his ankle was grabbed. Most of the counter moves that were suited to this situation were intended to be quite lethal , or would cause much more harm than he wished to cause. He yelped as his leg was harshly forced upwards , bending the metal a small degree and severing just enough of the wires connecting the appendage to his pelvic servomotor. It was still able to support it's portion of his weight , but it certainly couldn't support his entire weight , and though it would move would be rather sluggish. Simultaneously he was forced to the floor , lying on his back and staring upwards at the ship's ceiling.

Using his arms to bring his upper torso to a forty-degree angle with the deck , Oh-One immediately found a blade at his neck. That , however , was not why his metal frame began to shake. Looking further he discovered that the Gray Jedi still held to his ankle. The last time he had his leg ripped off , it had been the start of , without equal , the most horrible night of his life - the night in which he had betrayed Delrick. Did the human wish revenge on him for his actions? True , the droid had been told it was just to test his combat abilities , but he'd been deceived by those who were above him numerous times in the past. Not thinking of any way to escape his situation (for his processing ability was focused elsewhere) , he started frantically whimpering his surrender. "Submission : I submit sir I submit please don't rip my leg off sir I submit I apologize sir please don't torture me I submit!" It was , of course , exactly how he would have behaved before his previous Mistress , Darth Manara.

Last edited:
Hoth Orbit (cloaked)
HK Fifty HK Fifty

Seeing the unconventional move succeed, Delrick stopped the blade just before it would cut his opponent. Though just barely with the unexpected move to sit up and exclamations of submission.

The Grey Jedi released his grip on 01's ankle and withdrew the blade, taking a small step back, tilting his head in mild confusion. 'Why are you afraid of me?' Delrick slowly extended his right to the class four droid. "I accept the submission, though i think it a bit premature, but I don't want, not did I intend, to rip your leg off." Breathing a little heavier then normal, he smiled gently as he held his hand out in an offer to help the HK unit to his feet. "And what reason would I have to torture you? Have I lived too long among the Sith that I appear to be one?" Still smiling he looked over his outfit, which currently was his old Jedi robes. "I certainly hope not." His voice was calm and friendly, he had been thoroughly enjoying the sparring.

Alderaan
Proletariat Proletariat

Atali hopped down and faced the droid. "You know... I've never seen a person skewered with a femur. Anyway, we're getting off topic. You say you weren't here on orders. If that's the case, why would you be on Alderaan at all? Why try to blow up a ship? Kicks and giggles? You seem like a much more advanced machine. That's quite a silly reason to do any of it."

Why'nn sat, alone, and gazed at the streaking lights in the view port. Was this her life now? Being taken care of by others, not able to trust herself? She wished she could talk to her father. He would know what to do. After all, he was always a voice of reason and she needed someone right now, someone besides Zerek or HK-50-09. "Dad... I hope you can help me," she whispered. He wasn't there. He couldn't hear. But she wanted, so badly, to be with him now.

Last edited:
folclor folclor

As Why'nn sat alone a room away, she would smell cooking meat and waffles while Zerek was making his meal, casually browsing through the borrowed communicator. There wasn't much that was blatantly harmful, other than the file that was supposed to get Sanguina to the fore 8 hours a day. A file that was quickly forwarded to himself for future ridicule and evidence, replied to with the message 'new com who dis', and deleted without a second thought. As this task kept his hands occupied, he used the Force to operate the various cooking apparatuses he was using.

There were, of course, other things on his mind. He'd need to tell Delrick that Iblen was going to show up eventually to try the whole kidnapping thing again, make sure that Sanguina doesn't make things worse for himself and everyone else, and on top of all that, keep 09 from going into a murderous rage unprompted at the drop of a hat. 'Got my work cut out for me. Yeah, still need more booze than is currently available.' He stashed Why'nn's communicator in his coat as he made sure his food wasn't being overcooked.

Users who are viewing this thread