• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney's Gargoyles

ShalRavenne

The Crimson Lioness
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start up a roleplay with me.

Here is what I was thinking. Our characters would be of the eggs that hatched on Avalon and had been through Oberon and Tatiana's return. Now they live peacefully among the fae.

I am open to either staying on the island or leaving for wherever we decide Avalon sends us. If we stay we may never be able to leave again, as Oberon had been talking about the Gathering and how he would be sealing Avalon off from the mortal world. We could change that however.

Your thoughts?

great to hear! I like the idea of them being on Avalon and starting off there. Maybe they like to keep the link but have never been in the mortal world?

I like that, and maybe a few wanted to see what was beyond the mist, either because of the Fey Folk or out of boredom.

Hey!

Perhaps I'm a bit late, but if you're still looking for someone to rp this with, I'd be honored :)

This is like the ONLY Gargoyles thread I've seen on here....which is a shame ^^'

Hope to hear from ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back