• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Disney rp

Pomni21

Bust :(
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone. I'm changing my usual rp fandom of FNAF to Disney this time. I'm specifically looking to do an Aladdin rp. The character I'm looking to play with is Jafar.

I was thinking of doing a backstory for him, think Twisted from Star Kid mixed in with the Disney version. I'll be playing as an oc. Which I'll give more details about in dms. The two are close, and my oc will be supportive of Jafar being Grand Vizier. They'll also give Jafar the inside scoop about goings on in the city. Basically they'll be friends, until my oc sees the dark changes in Jafar and realize they have to stop him.

(Other characters from the movie can be included too. As to help with the story's flow. We can also work out any ideas or suggestions.)

I'd like to remain true to the source material and to be appropriate with the culture the story is based on. I'm looking for a partner who is knowledgeable in that aspect too to help out.

I'm fine with the rp being dark. I'll only do this if my partner is comfortable.

Please be 18 or older
Semi-lit or above
Time:EST (I don't mind other time zones, though I do prefer the same time zone.)
*IF YOUR GONE FOR A LONG WHILE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME. SO I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T LOST INTEREST, OR ELSE I'LL LEAVE. I USUALLY GIVE MY PARTNERS TWO WEEKS, BEFORE I SEND A RESPONSE TO CHECK IN.*

If interested, comment or DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back