• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Disney, Pixar, Dreamworks! Oh My!

Misuki Tatsumi

Fandom Fangirl
Hello! I'll make this simple, I will only request one post a day or every two days, because I understand we all have lives, jobs and school. I'm not limiting to how long but want atleast a paragraph. Since, me being a teen, I have Highschool. Dont worry I will notify you before hand. I need some partners/a partner that's willing to do some Disney, Pixar or Dreamworks Roleplay (Will not include Shrek and The Bee Movie, Sorry Memelords and Memelovers.) Here are some of the movies I will be willing to do. (I do CanonxOC and OCxOC, Sorry CanonxCanon feels off to me. And due to school coming back soon, I sadly don't have the time to Double Characters..)  Feel free to messenge me if I missed a movie or if you're interested.

HTTYD #1 and #2. (How To Train Your Dragon) [Dreamworks]

The Croods [Dreamworks]

Kung Fu Panda [Dreamworks]

Real Steel (It was co-produced and directed by Shawn Levy for Dreamworks..So to me it counts as a Dreamworks Movie.) [Dreamworks]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Incredibles [Pixar]

Wall-E (Robot or Human OCs or Canon) [Pixar]

Ratatouille [Pixar] (One of my Favorites)

Brave [Pixar]

The Good Dinosaur (Feral Human or Dinosaur, Sorry I love this movie.) [Pixar]

Up (Again, Animal or Human... I mean they have weird animals in that movie, Plus being a talking dog would be awesome!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow White and The Seven Dwarves. [Disney] (I'll stop telling you {Dear Reader that might want to roleplay} what you can play because you get the idea.)

Cinderella [Disney]

The Jungle Book [Disney] (Hey, I can do any Disney Movie I want!) {Will include the newest one because I haven't finished the animated one... in a bad Disney fan.}

Sleeping Beauty [Disney] 

Bambi [Disney]

Peter Pan [Disney]

Dumbo [Disney] (Don't look at me like that!)

Lady and The Tramp [Disney] (Stop it! I'm not weird! Disney is!)

Alice on Drugs Alice in Wonderland (Haven't watched the Animation version so I'm doing the live version. And I'm not adding 'Through the looking glass' Because in my opinion, it was stupid and shitty... Sorry.)

Meet The Robinsons [Disney] (Also one of my Favorites..)

Zootopia [Disney] (I'm done explaining.)

So just so you'll understand how the Characters works.

You can Either choose Canon Characters or make an OC (Original Character/Own Character). But on some of the ones listed below... You can either be a human or be an animal or be something that's not human. You Choose. 

[Dreamworks]

Kung Fu Panda

[Pixar]

Wall-E (Like I said, Robot or Human)

Ratatouille (Rat or Human.. simple.)

The Good Dinosaur (Like I said, Dino or Feral Human)

Up (Like I said, Wierd exotic animal, a talking dog or a human.)

[Disney]

The Jungle Book (All Animals except one... Just pick an animal or be Mowgli.)

Bambi (All cute animals! So pick away!) {Will include the second one.}

Dumbo (Warning!:If the movie goes by fast, the roleplay will too.) {Play either an Elephant, a Mouse or a Clown. Just play something that can be counted as a Side or Main Character. Unless you're doing OCs than idc if you're part of the storyline or not, I'll add you in.}

Lady and the Tramp (Be a dog, it's awesome!)

Zootopia (Be any animal you want! It's Zootopia!)

That's all I have so if you're interested just PM me or Reply to this Topic and I'll make the Roleplay as fast as I can. 

I'd be up for a Zootopia roleplay, maybe discuss characters over PM, and then make the roleplay after?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a CanonxOC or OCxOC in:

Cinderella

Peter Pan

and maybe Zootopia

*Fair warning my OC that I would use would be female if that is Ok. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back