• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Disney Academy

Broadway

♪ Take Me Baby, Or Leave Me ♩
I want to do a Disney College rp, where all the characters are human, and attend a school of sorcery/fight training. Who is interested?

This would probably be more of an audition type process than anything. I'm looking for people who can really write :) It might even be a detailed rp

*Tiptoes in* I might also be interested.. ^^

I'm also considering having it connect to fairy tales disney hasn't covered yet, or perhaps, fairytales you make up on your own? How would you feel about that?

Sweet! I'll be starting everything up tomorrow :)

PS. After going through everything, I've come to the conclusion that this rp will have a VERY different twist that you all might enjoy!

@Maeve Valor Gender bending will probably be allowed, but just to keep things fair, you will be required to have a boy and a girl.

@Octiven Linthium There is no calling characters, they will be first come first serve. Also, this will be a highly selective rp; so that means you may not even get in XP

I think this would be interesting, but maybe instead of just fight training, could learn other skills that would be useful to them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back