• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dishonored: Heavy Is The Crown

DISHONORED – HEAVY IS THE CROWN
1860, Dunwall. The Empire has fallen on it's darkest hours. War between nations engulfs the landscape, poverty and starvation grasp their claws around the people. Atop the throne sits the man once known as the saviour of Emily Kaldwin and the greatest Royal Protector of all time. But he is gone.
Only Corvo the Black remains, broken by the dual loss of his true love and their only daughter. Every wrong committed against them has been met with blood and retribution by his hand.
The people of Dunwall, of Gristol, of the Empire, have traded one tyrant for another. They can live under one no longer. Action must be taken. Justice must be delivered. Blood must be spilt.

What we offer:

*An AU twist on the Dishonored lore, based on the 'Bad' ending of Dishonored 2.

*Creative flexibility to create characters with many different backgrounds, skills and motivations, as well as the opportunity to create custom supernatural abilities.

*Experienced writers and a friendly atmosphere.

*A fully worked on wiki for the RP

What we are looking for:

*18+ only, as the rp will explore many darker themes and include violence, blood etc.

*Skilled and motivated writers who are familiar with para-posting.

*Writers looking for a smaller group, including 1 x 1 rps.

*RPers to contribute their own ideas to already established ones.

If by this point you’re interested in hearing more, feel free to visit the wiki at the link below:

If you’re also curious to know more or just want to take a dip, please follow our Discord link, where we’ll be delighted to talk with you and see if you’d want to join us on this endeavour: Join the Dishonored: Heavy is The Crown Discord Server!

Hello! I wanted to know if this is still open to join since the link to the discord is no longer working or expired. I've read the entirety of the wiki and it intrigued me a lot, so I'd love to chat soon to see if we're a good fit. I do have some roleplaying experience from a few years ago but fell out of it due to certain life circumstances, but I really want to get back to it, so I hope the fact my account is brand new doesn't seem discouraging.

Hello! I wanted to know if this is still open to join since the link to the discord is no longer working or expired. I've read the entirety of the wiki and it intrigued me a lot, so I'd love to chat soon to see if we're a good fit. I do have some roleplaying experience from a few years ago but fell out of it due to certain life circumstances, but I really want to get back to it, so I hope the fact my account is brand new doesn't seem discouraging.
Hi there.

Apologies but the rp is no longer active. I am however running one currently which I advertised for yesterday, a historical fiction/fantasy rp.

All best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back